Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bad Hotel Maid

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After lying out all morning in the Greek sun I decided I'd pop up and get changed for lunch, as I approached my room I held the key card against the door handle and the door clicked open. Walking I to.my room I was shocked to see one of the house keeping maids rummaging through my suitcase, she never heard me come in and when I coughed she turned, jumped and was shocked to see me, she was struggling to trying and come up with excuses as to why she was in my room. I'd see her before in the corridors, she was an America girl, i reached for the phone, she pleaded please don't, I'll lose my job here. "Are you kidding me" I replied, "I find you going through my stuff and you think I wont report you".

"Please, I'll do anything, just please don't report me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By *eedsSpoonMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Actual fantasy of mine, sexy hotel maid in my room.

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

over a year ago

Looking at her she was pleading desperately for me bit to call the manager, "really" I replied "anything"........

"Yes, anything"

I eyed her up for a few seconds, "ok you have two choices, I call the manager or you suck my cock".

"What the fuck" she replied "Are you serious"

"Well I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've been caught and I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've sucked a cock to get away with it either, so you can suck my cock or I'll call the manager easy choice really".

She actually smirked at this comment and walked towards me, I walked towards the end of the bed and stopped at the bottom, she dropped to her knees and slowly untied my swim shorts, opened them up and pulled them down. My semi hard cock was waving in her face as she wrapped her hand around the shaft and lifted it towards her mouth, pulling back my foreskin she placed her lips around the tip and slowly began to lick and suck my head.

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

this is exact roleplay me and my wife have played out together her dressed in her little maids outfit and high heels

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

over a year ago

Looking up at me she took my cock deep into her mouth, cupping my balls in one hand she began working my shaft with her other hand and her mouth, pulling my cock from her mouth she spat onto my now hard cock and began sliding her hand up and down my shaft while flicking her tongue against the tip of my cock. She then swallowed my whole shaft into her mouth and deep down her throat as she gagged on it, saliva was building up on her lips and on my cock as she pulled the cock out till it was just the tip in between her lips and then swallowed my whole cock down her throat again, sucking fast and furious on my hard cock she gagged and coughed as saliva dribbled down her chin onto her uniform. I noticed her hamd was gone from playing with my balls and was now up her skirt and obviously playing with her pussy, reaching down I opened her blouse and reached in and grabbed her tits, she moaned as I pinched her nipple. Sucking me harder and deeper she worked my cock so good, I groaned as she walked and sucked my hard cock, suddenly she stood up pulled her skirt up and bent over the bed cocking her ass up to me, "fuck my pussy"........Well I didn't need to be asked twice as I positioned myself behind her and slid my cock hard cock into her wet pussy, we both moaned in unison as her tight pussy stretches as I pushed my hard cock deep inside her, I knew it wouldn't be long before I came so I made sure I was going to fuck her hard. Reaching forward I grabbed both her tits and pulled hard on her nipples "oh yes you fucking dirty bastard fuck me hard". Slamming my cock hard into her as I pulled on her tits "fuck you are a dirty little slut"

Grinning she turned to look at me "you better fucking believe it, now fuck me hard".

Grabbing her by her ponytail I pushed her head down on the bed with my right hand I grabbed her hip with my left and began pounding hard into her pussy.

"I going to cum" I moaned

"Fill my dirty little pussy with your spunk".

Once she said that well I just couldn't control it anymore and emptied my load up her pussy. With every grunt and groan I spurted more fun inside her pussy, as my cock slipped out of her wet fun soaked pussy she yanked up her knickers and fixed her skirt and blouse, falling back onto the chair she smiled and dropped to her knees taking my cock in her hand she began to lick it clean and looked up at me, "I guess we have a deal so, you don't say anything to the manager and we can do this again".

Smiling down I replied "my wife is with me so it might be to risky"

Grinning she replied "Maybe I can eat her pussy too".

I smiled, "what about me cumming in your pussy, you like that"?

"Yes" she replied "it turns me on knowing that when I get home I'll get to fuck my boyfriend with your cum on his cock".

With that she left the room and smiled as she closed the door.

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Amazing

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

More?

By *asey666Man