Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sexy neighbour.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Three weeks ago a beautiful mid 30’s blonde moved in next door. She’s about a size 12, amazing hips and j-lo bum and her boobs look about a dd/e cup which she loves to show off her ample cleavage. Her name is Jenny. She’s a really nice lass to chat to over the garden fence. After the first week of her settling in and unpacking at all hours she was sorted. We invited her over on the Saturday night for a meal to welcome her to the area. My god did she dress to impress, very tight low cut top with black mini dress showing off her curvy bun and amazing tanned legs. My wife thankfully didn’t kick her out and the night went fantastic. The conversation and the wine went down well all night. I was horny all night looking at her eyeing up her cleavage, arse and legs let alone her beautiful face. Once she left I gave my wife an amazing night of passion thinking of Jenny my neighbour!!

Last week was a really nice hot week and she put in her garden her new sun lounger. I happened to be in the back bedroom putting a few things away when I noticed her walking down her garden to the lounger. She was wearing I matching bikini top and thong. Jesus I was instantly erect and had to unzip while watching her. Just when I was stroking away the door bell went! Ruddy deliveries!! Once back she was gone!! Only to hear the door bell ring again. I thought has she seen me watching her, my heart started to race as I walked down the stairs to open the door. I opened it and my heart leaped at who it was....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

Should I carry on?

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago

stirling

Please

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

"Should I carry on?"

Yes please. I can sense a great story cumming

over a year ago

Once I opened the door my chin almost hit the floor Jenny had come round with a towel covering her bikini. Naturally I invited her in, is Claire in she asked. No she’s shopping with friends I replied. We went to the kitchen and sat at table and I poured us a wine each. Have you being doing some diy she asked. Yes I’m the back room I told her, ahh I thought I saw you in there. I said yes I saw you and was enjoying the view. She blushed and had a sip of wine. Her towel went loose and I could see a bit of cleavage. My cock hardened instantly and thank god I was sat down. Our eyes met and we connected and we both could read each other’s thoughts! She smiled and asked well if you was enjoying the view I best give you a better closer look. She stood up dropping the towel and walked over to me. I shifted in the seat to face her. How did that bikini top contain them boobs!! Her nipples was erect and her left nipple had a ring through it. My mouth was wide open! She twirled and her bubble but in the thong made my cock twitch!! She leaned in and kissed me, sliding her tongue in my mouth on to mine. I reacted by kissing back and I stood and slid my hands on her hips pulling her in close. She felt and tasted heavenly! Her body close to mine. She slid her hand between my legs feeling my throbbing cock and rubbed it through my jeans.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Naughty boy

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm please continue

over a year ago

It was heaven feeling her lips on mine and when our tongues touched it was like electricity! While she was gently rubbing my cock through my jeans my hands slid from her hips over her bubble butt! Wow it’s sooo firm and I grabbed and groped all round it. Jesus I thought I was going to explode in my jeans! Me left hand slid down her bum while my right hand slid around the front and slid between her thighs. I found my target and I could feel her warmth and wetness through her thong bikini bottoms. Wow it felt good and she moaned while I slid me hand over her pussy. Her breath quickened as did mine. I pulled away saying I need you upstairs and I need to taste every inch of your body. I took her by the hand and walked her upstairs. I thought to myself is this a dream! Once inside the bedroom Jenny dropped to her knees and pulled my jeans and ck’s down and I quickly flicked them off across the bedroom. My throbbing cock almost took her eye out! As she took control of it and placed it in her mouth I thought don’t blow just yet lad!! Take it easy. Her red lips stick smudged down my cock as she sucked licked and stroked my shaft. I tilted my head back closed my eyes and just moaned with every sensation I was feeling. It was like she was possessed and felt like she was sending me to heaven to quickly. As I was enjoying my cock being played with I was sure I heard the front door close but was too high on my horny thoughts to give a crap. I then heard a giggle. I looked down to see Claire next to Jenny! I froze! Shit I said!! Claire said ha ha it’s my fault. I told Jenny the other day you thought she was sexy and how could she be single and if you was single too you’d give her a good seeing to. Claire also said that she also told Jenny she found her sexy and that she is bi curious and if she ever fancied some fun to wear her bikini and sunbath in the garden. That would get my attention and that she should text her that she was going round to play. So there they both was on there knees in front of me, Jenny in her bikini and Claire slowly taking her top off to expose her 36ff boobs in her bra. Jenny then pointed my cock towards Claire’s mouth and put her other hand on the back of Claire’s head pushing it towards my cock. Thankfully she opened her mouth taking in my every inch....

over a year ago

More anyone?

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

"More anyone?"

Keep it going man, great story

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Lucky guy

By *hemcicalMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

over a year ago

My knees started to shake with pleasure as my cock was being sucked by my wife and my neighbour I had to sit on the bed, watching them swap and then both lick up and down my shaft I wanted to explode there and then!! Jenny I said I need my cock in your cleavage, so thankfully she obliged by scooping her boobs out of her bikini. She then positioned herself between my legs and wrapped her big boobs around my cock. Claire knelt behind her and helped by putting her hands over her boobs to help tit wank my cock.

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

more soon please

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *uriousk22Couple
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *lueeyes4uCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

Fab neighbour

over a year ago

My cock was in heaven in Jenny’s cleavage but I needed more! I told Jenny and Claire who wants my cock first. Claire’s smile said everything! She got on the bed with her curvy size 12 arse up, I ripped her leggings so expose her pussy and slid right in. As I was thrusting in and out of her amazingly wet tight pussy, Jenny laid in front of Claire for her to taste her pussy. Claire has never done this before and I almost orgasmed inside her when she started to lick and play with Jenny’s pussy! I slowed my pace down so I didn’t cum but I enjoyed the view of Claire and Jenny. I caught Jenny’s eyes and she blew me a kiss and asked when is my turn. I couldn’t pull out of Claire quick enough for them to swap places. When I put one hand on Jenny’s hip and my other hand guiding my cock inside her I thought yes about time!! Hell fire was she tight and I put my tip in then pulled out and rubbed it up and down her pussy before fully thrusting inside her. It was amazing how tight and wet she was and the view watching her taste Claire. Claire was responding by going blushing when our eyes met but I could tell she was getting close to cumming. Her breath quickened and her eyes started to roll back in her head. Then my god did she cum hard pulling Jenny’s head into her crotch. She looked at me whispered I love you then said two magical words cum now! I then gripped Jenny’s hips and orgasmed hard inside Jenny’s pussy. I almost collapsed the orgasm was that hard and even when I pulled out I was still dripping cum! We all then fell into a heap on the bed kissing and laughing at what we had done. I just said one thing, same time tomorrow!!

Hope you enjoyed guys I know I did.

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

I hope you was stroking while reading it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stroking hard! Hot story

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fabulous