Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The office

By *hopkins1970 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wokingham

I'm new at the office and haven't had a chance to make many friends. The next day you overhear some typical bitchy comments about me from a couple of women in the office which sews a wicked idea in your mind. When you get back to your office you summon me into see you. I'm wearing a similar outfit to yesterday - black pencil skirt which hugs my neat figure, a top which is not revealing but shows the shape of my perfect breasts, a belt between the two illustrates a slim waist and my high heeled shoes accentuate my well toned legs. As I enter the office you tell me that you have a difficult subject to broach with me. I stand in front of your desk and you don't offer a seat. You say that you've received a complaint which you should hand over to HR but wanted to talk to me first. My head starts to spin .... a complaint I've only just started and haven't made any mistakes. You go on to say that the complaint involves me taking long breaks so that I can pleasure myself in the ladies bathrooms. You explain that company policy is for all complaints to be investigated and so you have to make a decision as to whether to investigate yourself or hand it over to HR. You ask which I would prefer. I can't think straight, and am embarrassed that people would actually think that I would do something like that at work. I remember what you did to me in this office the day before and make the decision to trust you and not get HR involved. You ask whether I'm prepared to let you investigate and if deserved accept your punishment. I don't know what to do. A bit of me just wants to walk out, I know I can get another job easily and this allegation is ridiculous. Then it crosses my mind that maybe this is just a test from you. I really don't know what the truth is but find myself agreeing to letting you investigate.

You tell me to take off all my clothes and place them on the adjacent chair. I'm now quite excited, although still nervous. I ask you to lock the office door as I'm scared that someone will come in and see me naked in your office but you refuse telling me that's it's my fault why I'm in this position. I slowly do as you ask and as I remove my top I notice you're becoming hard. Although in reality it's only taken a couple of minutes for me to remove my clothes, it feels much longer and I'm eventually stood naked in front of your desk. You tell me to show you what I do to myself in the bathroom. "But I don't ...." I start to say but you pick up the phone and dial the HR number. "Ok" I hear myself saying and start to stroke my breasts. I play with my nipples for a while looking tense and scared. You tell me to relax and enjoy it because you are. I move my right hand towards my clit, while keeping my left on my nipples. I start using my fingers to touch myself intimately, and although it feels very strange I start to enjoy it.

Suddenly you tell me that you've seen enough and that I am to stop. You tell me to bend over which I do using the desk for support. You walk around to my side of the desk and stand behind me. You lean over me and whisper in my ear that I'm very bad and need to be punished. You slap my behind firmly and it stings. As quickly as you've done it you are stroking my bum and gently fondling my nipples at the same time. You start stroking my body all over which feels amazing and I've forgotten that this a punishment. I start to groan and you slap me again. This is followed by more of the same sensuous stroking which feels incredible. This slapping followed by gentle touching continues and I'm so confused. I love your touch but can't work out how I feel about being slapped. But I don't want it to end.

Finally you lean over me and whisper in my ear telling me that my punishment is over. You ask how I feel. I stutter not really able to put into words what I have just experienced. I want more. I tell you that I'm exhilarated. You ask whether I want you to make me cum. I answer that I do. I'm still bent over your desk and have no idea what will happen next. You take one of my nipples between your fingers and start ruthlessly playing with it. At the same time your other hand moves down to my pussy. I can't really work out what you're doing but you are stroking my clit at the same time as pushing a finger inside me. I'm moaning with pleasure - it all feels so good and I'm moving in time with your finger inside me. You ask whether I want your cock inside me and I scream that I do, but you tell me that I will have to be patient. I can't handle it any longer and I beg you to make me cum. You tell me that you're enjoying watching me being so out of control with passion and lust and if it wasn't for an important meeting, you would watch me like this all afternoon. However, you decide that I've been through enough for my second encounter and you expertly fuck me with your fingers building my climax up and up until you finally decide to give me some release. I'm groaning with the intensity of it all and have never felt this good before. When it's all over, you tell me to put my clothes back on, kiss me on the lips while groping my bum and tell me that you're looking forward to next time. My head starts to spin again wondering what the next time will bring.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread