Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Daytime Threesome MMF

Jump to newest

By *etro8 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southampton

A few weeks ago we had been invited to a daytime get together with a couple we have known for a few years.....sadly the morning of the meet they genuinely had to cancel.

We trundled through the morning doing your normal day to day chores when we recd a message on Fab from a mature professional guy asking if we wanted to meet up that night for a social.

He had sent a sensible message and a couple of face full length pics so we asked him to call us. I spoke to him and said we couldn’t do a meet tonight but if you fancy meeting us for a drink this lunchtime we will meet you.

There’s a very nice hotel near us so we agreed to meet there. Duly arrived he was there already and ticked those few boxes you look for initially.

We chit chatted as you do and when he went to get drinks my husband said the classic line “ what do you think lol “ I said he’s nice genuine attractive. My hubbie said you always said to me you fancy a spur of the moment play. Ok I said ask him then if he wants to come back to our place. We did and he was excitedly up for that so after our drinks we headed off to our place.

Ian drove to our house on his own and I got in this guys car so he didn’t get lost on the way. He mentioned on the short drive about a picture he had seen of me in girdle open blouse and high heels. I didn’t remember if fully but I appreciated the comments he made about me wearing it.

I mentioned the picture this guy had seen to Ian and he found it on his phone and asked him if that was it which he said “ yes my favourite lol “

Would you like me to put that on for you now which he said he would........thank god he said yes lol

I told Ian to close curtains in lounge and give me a few minutes to change. I didn’t blatantly walk in with it all showing but had a lovely silk dressing gown over the lingerie. I don’t tease so after a few positive comments about the heels and the seams I showed him. The nipples caught his immediate attention I had put a little bit of baby oil on them to brown them up to show off better through my blouse. When I dropped the gown and turned to look full on he saw I was pantieless and completely smooth.

He moved forward and ran his finger over my clit I relaxed my pose which enabled him to move forward and push his finger up and comments about how wet I was got us all going.

The boys stripped off and your never sure what to expect but I knew when I saw his cock I could comfortably take him.... not smooth but nicely trimmed with a lovely head and girth.

We headed to the bedroom where I got out a few toys Ian had put out some exotic rubbers out for a DP session. The boys watched me while I masturbated with a nice thick vibrator and then they both took it in turns and shared me together. it was a mixture of DP oral toys etc.

Later I even changed again after our visitor had said he was into uniforms so I put on a nurses outfit black seams etc which he and Ian enjoyed riding me in.

Totally spent out at the end and we adjourned to our big shower together. I’m not a great lover of anal but it did turn me on having a couple of soapy fingers pushed up me to finally finish me off in style.

From disappointment from the cancelled meet to ticking that spur of the moment box. We did arrange to see this guy again but although enjoyable it didn’t have that go for it excitement of the first meet. Hope you have enjoyed this.

Kisses

Jacqueline xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Awesome story. Sounds like a hot meet

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *neamigoMan
over a year ago

should read 58… mistake with my age , cannot change it

It sounds as if you have met a really nice guy ...:

Maybe I could oblige one day x

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fantastic tale and profile x

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounded like a great afternoon for all involved...

Post new Message to Thread