Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Sister-in-Law

Jump to newest

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

My sister in law is perfect in every way. Beautiful looking, beautiful person, caring, great body and would do anything for anyone. In short I'm madly in love with her.

Her husband, my Brother on the other hand is the polar opposite, he's lazy, eats terribly, rarely has time for anyone or his kids and smokes heavily. I have to love him, hes my Brother after all.

Last week I committed the ultimate sin, I fucked my sister-in-law. Obviously my Brother doesnt know, he was too stoned to notice to be honest.

We were having a few drinks at theres after my brother and I had been out in the afternoon to watch the football, catch up and have a few beers.

He suggested we go back to his, the kids were sleeping at friends houses. It was around 8pm when we returned home my sister in law had just been in the bath when she opened the door to let us in. She was wearing her robe slightly open too much at the cleavage and a little too short at the thigh my heart skipped, I probably stood slack jawed for a little too long as it took her to grab my wrist and lead me into the house to bring me back round. Immediately my brother in law started rolling a joint.

'How was the game?' she asked

'Huh' came his distracted reply

'How was the game, did your team win?' She asked again.

Silence, he didnt even brother to reply this time.

'We won, 2 - 0. Great game' I fill in the gap. She sighs, smiles politely at me and heads to the kitchen to get some drinks. My head turns and follows her ass gently swaying side to side as she walks into the kitchen. I glance up, shes noticed my admiring her sexy form. She blushes, but has a naughty knowing glean in her eye. She smiles and gestures to me to help fetch drinks...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atmite1970Man
over a year ago

Galway

Great start, like this

By *tockton GentMan
over a year ago

Saltburn

Please carry on

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

A good start

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

Nice.

By *rstar87Man
over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Give in dint leave it there.

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

More

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

over a year ago

Carry on

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

More more more

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

over a year ago

Ive been fkn my wifes older sister off and on for years still a big turn on .

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I follow her to the kitchen, watching her long legs and ass all the while. My brother didnt even look up, he was too busy rolling his 4th joint in preparation for his nights activities of smoking and Xbox.

'Drinks are in the fridge I'll get the glasses' when instructs, I open the fridge but dont see any drinks. 'None in here' I say as I turn back to her, she's on her hand and knees head deep in a kitchen cupboard, her robe as slide up exposing her perfect ass. No panties, had she planned this all along? I'm practically drooling, I feel a rush of blood in my cheeks, my penis swells with excitement.

'Pardon' she replies, 'No drinks' I blurt out a little too quickly as if to prove I wasnt totally in awe of her.

She stands and turns to me, 'like what you see?' I nod, this is surreal I think. She takes my hand and slides it inside her robe over her perfectly smooth breast and hardening nipple, her other hand is rubbing my penis over my Jean's. 'Mmmm she purrs'. I kiss her softly on the lips, then passionately. Working on instinct, my grip is firm on my breast now, my cock is getting harder and harder. She kisses my neck, takes my ear lobe in her teeth. 'I've been married for such a long time, I've never been the slut I'd love to be' she whispers. I push her back, her robe falls open slightly as I withdraw my hand her breast exposed, there's movement from the front room...

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

Great start

By *azinga71Man
over a year ago

Angus

Keep going ......,.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

By *j62Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Oh, keep going, I’m rock solid here reading this

over a year ago

over a year ago

Keep this going please quickly

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

'He's heading to the kitchen' I say. She quickly tidied her robe up. We heard the patio door open and immediately close. 'He's gone to smoke again she says' her eyes roll.

I step forward to her, grab her and slide my hand in her robe between her legs, her perfect shaven pussy is wet from the excitement, I slide a finger over her pussy, she let's out a breathy moan and purrs some more. I kiss her neck, her chest and breasts quickly. My cock is hard and pressing against my jeans. She leans back against the kitchen counter. Slides her robe open exposing her tight sexy body, she works out fairly often and it's clear to see its paying off. Her nipples and breast are hard with the flush of blood to them. She hooks a long slender leg on the counter top and opens her pussy wider. She takes my finger from her wet pussy, places it in her mouth tastes herself and smiles coyly.

My mind is racing, I've got all my attention on her, somewhere in the back of my mind I'm listening for the back door. She sucks her own finger then runs it down her neck, around her breasts and nipples down her body then over and into her pussy, she circles her hardening clitorous, moans with pleasure and throws her head back. She is the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I step to her, kiss her neck hard, my hand is over hers guiding her fingers into herself. 'Treat me like a slut' she whispers looking deep into my eyes. I lift her onto the counter, take both her legs and heave them over my shoulders. I kiss her stomach, then her hips, her fingers are still in her pussy, I kiss inner thighs she moans loudly with excitement. I take her fingers from her pussy and taste them, she tastes perfect. I look up at her, shes breathless with excitement, I bury my face in her pussy...

By *yper999Man
over a year ago

all over

So hot, my SIL is stunning ,would love this scenario with her

By *eet or funMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *exyback12345Man
over a year ago

manchester

Good start

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *uriousk22Couple
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

over a year ago

" "

over a year ago

My sister in law is hot as fuck, love perving over her pics

By *usie4uTV/TS
over a year ago

Havant

"'He's heading to the kitchen' I say. She quickly tidied her robe up. We heard the patio door open and immediately close. 'He's gone to smoke again she says' her eyes roll.

I step forward to her, grab her and slide my hand in her robe between her legs, her perfect shaven pussy is wet from the excitement, I slide a finger over her pussy, she let's out a breathy moan and purrs some more. I kiss her neck, her chest and breasts quickly. My cock is hard and pressing against my jeans. She leans back against the kitchen counter. Slides her robe open exposing her tight sexy body, she works out fairly often and it's clear to see its paying off. Her nipples and breast are hard with the flush of blood to them. She hooks a long slender leg on the counter top and opens her pussy wider. She takes my finger from her wet pussy, places it in her mouth tastes herself and smiles coyly.

My mind is racing, I've got all my attention on her, somewhere in the back of my mind I'm listening for the back door. She sucks her own finger then runs it down her neck, around her breasts and nipples down her body then over and into her pussy, she circles her hardening clitorous, moans with pleasure and throws her head back. She is the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I step to her, kiss her neck hard, my hand is over hers guiding her fingers into herself. 'Treat me like a slut' she whispers looking deep into my eyes. I lift her onto the counter, take both her legs and heave them over my shoulders. I kiss her stomach, then her hips, her fingers are still in her pussy, I kiss inner thighs she moans loudly with excitement. I take her fingers from her pussy and taste them, she tastes perfect. I look up at her, shes breathless with excitement, I bury my face in her pussy..."

This is good xx

By *p4it6969500Man
over a year ago

burton

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lums121Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

your brother inlaw rolled a joint ?so its your sister then ?

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"your brother inlaw rolled a joint ?so its your sister then ?"

Haha could be my wife's sister...

In this case it is very much a typo. Should be Brother.

over a year ago

I'm imagining this happening with me and my wife's sister.... she's a hot and sexy girl, firm body, pert tits and arse and I bet she's a great fuck. I really need to find out...

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Im eating her pussy, greedily licking, kissing and sucking every part of her hot wet pussy, her hands running through my hair, her legs wrapped tightly around my neck pulling me closer. Suddenly the patio door closes, bringing both of us to a stop. She stands, quickly adjusts her robe and kisses my mouth firmly before grabbing 3 glasses and heads back into the living room. 'The red wine is in the cupboard' she teases. I quickly run water over my face to try to cool off, my cock is throbbing, a pool of pre-cum is visible on my jeans. Fuck!

I finish tidying myself up, grab the bottle of red, and hope my dick as reduced enough not to be visible. 'Fifa is on' my brother shouts. 'Just opening this' I reply, thoughts of his wife running through my head.

I head in to the room, bottle open and pour 3 drinks, I look at my brother, his eyes are red, 'smoked 2, strong as fuck' he brags. As soon as I have poured his drink he downs it, then grabs the bottle and pours another. Downing that.

We play fifa, he beats me easily, I'm distracted thoughts of his wife swimming in my head, I can still taste her, smell her on my fingers, every time I looked at her she was smiling at me, teasing me further letting her robe slide up her thighs.

'6 - 0, too fucking easy!' he exclaims, draining yet another glass of Red. 'I off to smoke these' holding up the last two joints.

By *lowmassageukMan
over a year ago

portsmouth

By *r and Mrs BlackCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Great keep going

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Please tell us more

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *reenfrogoMan
over a year ago

nearby

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

He stood and left the room, opened the patio doors and slipped around the corner. She smiles at me, 'he'll pass out soon, he's always the same' She parts her leg and lifts her robe. 'I want your big hard cock, I want to feel you between my legs' she slowly starts to rub her pussy, I start to stand to go to her, she puts a foot up 'No!, just watch me' She opens her robe at her breasts, still perfect, she rubs her pussy more. Already my cock is stiff, I adjust my jeans to give room for my throbbing dick. She smiles, purrs and inserts two fingers slowly inside her wet vagina. Her other hand grabbing her breasts.

I stand again, she tries to put a foot in to stop me again. I take her leg and run my hand up all the way to her thigh and back again. I kiss her foot, suck her toes run kisses up and down her leg never losing eye contact, she continues to masturbate for me. Her moans becoming louder and sexier with each stroke of her own clit.

The front door opens, I freeze. 'Dont worry,' she whispers 'he always comes back in through the front when he's d*unk and stoned, so he can slip upstairs and go to bed without explaining himself.

She continues to finger her pussy. I'm still frozen, rabbit in the headlights. What if he came in now, what if he changes her routine. 'Dont worry' Shes almost read my thoughts, 'He's not coming in' she slips off her seat to kneel with me. She hooks her fingers under my belt and expertly pops open both my belt and jeans in one motion.

'M'off to bed' come the d*unken stoned slur from the hallway, then footsteps on the stair. I hear him brush against the wall as he stumbles upstairs, his own belt hit the floor above us as he undresses for bed, a shoe hits the mirror with a loud clatter.

She takes out my dick, still hard and slowly rubs it, 'mmmm' she licks her lips, 'I've only had your brothers floppy cock' She caresses my balls and shaft eyeing me hungrily.

I remove her robe and take in every inch of her sex body, my cock hardens further. She responds by moving her hand up my shaft taking some pre-cum on her finger and tasting it.

I move from the floor to the seat she was sat in, she kneels in front of me, looks me in the eyes then kisses the tip of my cock, slowly, then she licks the shaft up and down, without hesitation she takes me in her mouth, her eyes never leaving mine her head bobbing up and down smoothly. I groan with pleasure. She climbs on top of me completely naked, my cock stood to attention out of the top of my jeans, she kisses me then whispers 'use me'.

over a year ago

Brother or brother in law???

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Brother or brother in law??? "

"your brother inlaw rolled a joint ?so its your sister then ?

Haha could be my wife's sister...

In this case it is very much a typo. Should be Brother. "

Basically I made a typo, let us not dwell on it.

By *evinsaga619Man
over a year ago

tralee

By *ivek68Man
over a year ago

york

Really enjoying this

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Keep going loving this

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I dont hesitate, I stand, lifting her as I do, place her gently on the standing on the floor, I turn her around, run my hand up her leg, over her ass, across the small of her back and up to her slender neck, I turn her face and kiss her neck, I run my hand back down the front of her body, then take one of her firm breasts in my hand.

My hard cock pressed firmly against her ass, she responds accordingly moving her hips and standing on her toes so my cock slips beneath her ass and pussy. She reaches down to slip me inside her, 'Not yet' I instruct.

I continue teasing every inch of her body with my tongue and fingers pausing over her pussy and breasts then moving on just as she thought I was about to penetrate her. I want the anticipation to keep going.

I walk her to the sofa, she instinctively puts one leg on I drop to my knees behind her, I run a hand up her standing leg over her inner thigh and then finally slide a finger in her pussy, her body shudders as I enter her. She let's out a 'ooooh' sound when I slide a second finger in, I begin kissing her ass cheeks, rubbing harder on her pussy, shes pushing back inviting me deeper into her.

I push her forward so both knees are now on the cushion of the sofa. Her head low her ass up high. I slide a finger from her extremely wet pussy and using her own juices I slowly slide my finger in her ass. 'I am a slut' I hear her whisper, she pushes her ass back so my finger probes deeper. She slides a hand over her swollen clitorous. I continue to slowly finger her ass, I take my finger from her ass. Her butt hole is as perfect as she is, place my tongue and lightly rim her, she moans lightly. I speed up, she moans louder. I push her face into a cushion so not to wake my brother. 'Cock, I want your cock in me now'

I stand, remove my jeans entirely. I slide my cock into her pussy, it feels incredible 'fuck me hard' she says. I grab her hips pull her tight to me, slide my cock back and in her again, back and forth over and over, harder and harder with each push. She's biting a cushion, trying to stop herself from screaming the house down. I fuck her deeply, my balls full slapping her legs, her wet pussy juices flowing down my cock, down my balls. I'm groaning, her hips are wriggling as she want me more.

'I'm ready to cum' I say. I with draw my cock, she immediately turns to me 'I want your cum over my face, treat me like a dirty whore.' She spins, grabs my dick. She quickly licks all her own juices from my dick and balls then leans back mouth open wide tounge out providing me a target. I oblige taking my dick firmly in my hand I begin to rhythmically stroking my dick, her eyes watching every stroke. 'Do you want a warning?' I ask. 'No' comes the short reply. I jerk harder and faster, shes fingering her pussy as she watches mouth wide. I explode, my hot white cum hits her face, hair & mouth. She leans further back feeling happy, I stroke my cock again a 2nd wave of cum shoots out hitting her tits. 'Mmmmm' she purrs licking the cum from her lips.

'Your turn' I tell her, I lay back on the rug, telling her to kneel above my face, she does. 'Face fuck me you little whore' she giggles with excitement. 'He's never said or done anything like this' she nods to the ceiling meaning my Brother who is fasr asleep above us....

By *ansymanMan
over a year ago

Kidderminster

Loving this story

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *rungeguyMan
over a year ago

leeds

Good story

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Hope you've all enjoyed my story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

If you want more let me know.

If anyone would like something specific drop me a message.

I also have some other stories to tell, some true, some with a basis of truth and others completely made up.

over a year ago

Mmm

over a year ago

Would love more on this, you write a very erotic story and it flows nicely

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Keep going finish this story first loving it

over a year ago

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Do them all then. Ha ha

"Hope you've all enjoyed my story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

If you want more let me know.

If anyone would like something specific drop me a message.

I also have some other stories to tell, some true, some with a basis of truth and others completely made up.

"

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *exyangeleyesMan
over a year ago

london

I can’t wait to hear her turn unfolds as she looks towards the ceiling

over a year ago

Love this

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Great story

By *riedandtested690Couple
over a year ago

North Derbyshire

Loving this story making us very horny xx

over a year ago

Excellent!

By *obinhood86Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Id thought of my sis in law number of times stroking my cock

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *rgar27Man
8 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ohn_1983Man
8 weeks ago

Poringland

By *ary1001xMan
8 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *J GeminiTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ypicalmale2022Man
8 weeks ago

okehampton

Great story - can I ask, was it true?

By *angtidy42Couple
8 weeks ago

Redditch

By *aitingstillMan
8 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *ememberTheNameMan
8 weeks ago

barnsley

By *uz1978Man
8 weeks ago

Bideford

By *j89100Man
8 weeks ago

limerick

By *lderWiserNowMan
8 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific

By *lugoneMan
8 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *umon337Man
8 weeks ago

Offaly

By *ickie734Man
8 weeks ago

Brooke

Anyone got a wife, mother or sister to lend out?

By *untooMan
8 weeks ago

manchester

Great story

Post new Message to Thread