Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Coffee or

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That was my choice..well with that cheeky smile how could I resist..fk coffee...the Doors were playing in background as we went into the bedroom..she had a Lil top on and panties..black lace...we climbed on the bed and our lips met..tongues probing..biting my lip she had let out her dark side..boy was I in for a treat..good side is fantactic. .dark side is unexpected..spontaneous..wild....she kissed me deeply..her fingers found my nipples..instant turn on that will put me thru the roof..she pinched them, stroked them..then licked them..my cock was sooo fkin hard as she ran her tongue down me knock. .onto my collarbone..biting hard..how I like it..fingers moving to my rampant hardened shaft..licking at my nipples..seizing them between her teeth..biting..both pleasure and pain surging thru me...fingers on my balls now..real delicate light stroke as she continued to bite me..man my minds going pleasurably crazy..she runs her tongue further down..kissing her way along my ribs..then swift as she can she straps my ankles into the bed straps...then licked my thighs..my chest..my neck as she binds my wrists then smiles that devilish smile...she s never done this before..never thought she would but here we are..she's in charge..she has complete control over me..I once asked what mythical or supernatural creature she d be...succubus..oh he'll yeah bring my girl on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I feel her mouth on my ankles..stroking my feet and up my legs..my legs forced apart by her thighs as she comes up between them..licking me everywhere..odd Lil bite..fingers now on my balls..my cock is screaming at her to touch, to play...I feel the pillow disappear from under my head..my body raised , pillow thrust beneath my waist, forcing my ass into an exposed, raised position...oh man her tongue is working it's way up my thighs, onto my balls, her fingers around my shaft stroking...sooooo good...I feel her warm wet mouth on my cock...gently kissing, occassionally embracing my cock head..the warmth of that touch..I try to thrust into her mouth but can't. ..her lips pull away briefly..her fingers slide gently down to my ass..first one..touching me..circling me..entering me...you can t believe where my head is at that moment...her finger slides inside my ass slowly as I push down on it best I can...now her lips take in my shaft...swallowing me finstead down her throat..not my cum cos I m a long way off that yet..just swallowing my shaft..another finger slides in my ass....

over a year ago

Bump

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

As she fingers my ass deeply being careful..her fingers circlinget inside..massaging my prostrate..gawd cloud 9 bit with her lips just nestling the raging head of my cock...tongue flicking ..that drives me crazy..it's when she plays with head of my cock that gets me..the warmth..the wet moist slide of lips engulfing it...don t get me wrong I love her deep throating my shaft bit he'll her focus on just the head..especially the underside, that's when she almost gets me....I feel her..I try to gringo down hard on her fingers..she opens me right up..all her fingers deep inside me..I d love to arch my back more in sheer pleasure but am tied so tightly I can't move...the sexual by now is mental and physical..blood doesn't know whether to keep my cock hard or head for the pounding heart and the brain in ecstacy. ..I'm out of it...riding her wave ofor intense pleasure....man she grinds my ass..fkin me hard and fast...then slides a toy inside..it's buzzing stimulating, focusing on my prostrate..I don t want her to stop but then I want inside her so much..which to choose. ..she sctatches and pinches at my ass cheeks enjowing the sheer power she has over me..something she s never experiended before...what next as she smiles that dark knowing smile

Post new Message to Thread