Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Perfect Cougar part 3

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A few weeks went by and for reasons unknown the company I was to be working for had decided to cancel my contract. With no jobs on the horizon in London I saw no reason to move there.

I was far more disappointed about not being able to live with Hollie and explore this dynamic she proposed. We’d been talking over text and things were getting very tense.

She’d order me to masturbate on FaceTime and moan for her. Even sending pairs of her worn knickers in the post for me to sniff and shove in my mouth as she watched over the phone.

After finding out about the job I decided that she may aswell know the situation.

I text her one Thursday evening explaining that I had no career in London now. No point moving 150 miles south to work in another supermarket.

Her reply was strangely simple.

“I didn’t really want you working down here anyway. Call me selfish but I have my own agenda. As I said before you’ll be taken care of financially. I just want to have your company and make you mine!”

This was news to my ears. A gorgeous, sophisticated older woman who wanted me to move in and not even pay.

“Take the train down as planned and I’ll take care of the rest baby boy.”

The following week dragged and I couldn’t wait to be there with her. Not knowing what to expect, it was clear that Hollie had some darker kinks and I was most eager to find out.

Having sold my car due to moving to London I said my goodbyes and led family and friends to believe that I was living in a house share, working as an intern and funding myself through online marketing work. A lie but at this point it was going to be worth it.

I arrived at South Kensington and got off the train. A suitcase and several bags I had no idea how long I would be staying.

Something in the back of my mind told me that Hollie could get bored easily and I’d be back home, tail between my legs shortly. Fuck it! May aswell enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Upon walking out of the station Hollie waved me over to her white Bentley. She looked stunning, heeled boots, a long coat and hair perfectly worn up in a bun. This was her casual and she still looked better than any woman I’d seen.

She greeted me with open arms and a steamy kiss infront if everyone. Bags in the boot, the conversation flowed. Even she admitted how excited this all was and that she didn’t believe I’d actually take her up on her offer.

Sitting beside her in the car I noticed her coat ride up but never saw a skirt. “Are you wearing anything under that Hollie?” She simply smiled and said “what do you think?”

Again I was instantly hard! She explained that the drive was only short however given London traffic, we sat there immobile for about 20 minutes. “Take off your seatbelt, and see what mummy has waiting for you. I’ve missed that talented tongue.”

The windows were tinted but even if it was a greenhouse I didn’t care. Leaning over she grabbed my head and opened her legs. “There’s a good boy.” Her lavender smelling body was incredible and I dived straight into eating her out right there in traffic.

She began to move again but I carried on as she drove. Her nails digging into the leather steering wheel with one hand as the other kept my head in place. A few minutes later the car came to a stop and she switched off the engine.

Putting the seat all the way back she then raised her legs onto the dash and trapped my head between them. My tongue inside her and her own finger on her clit brought her to a very vocal climax!

“Mmmm fuck I missed that lover” I sat back in my seat wiping the excess off my face with my fingers then licking them clean to savour every drop from her tight cougar cunt.

We got out of the car into what must have been an underground garage. I could see the ramp and door and beside the car we left was a Porsche and Range Rover.

“Leave the bags darling you can collect them later.” She took my hand and lead me to a private elevator. I couldn’t believe just how fancy this place was and my eyes widened as it pinged and the doors opened.

We both walked out and Hollie lead me to a grand reception room. Walking in front of me and making sure she wiggled her perfect arse for my attention. Dropping the coat to the floor she was now in nothing but stockings, hold ups and boots.

Turning to face me we kissed once again. My large hands on her tiny bum. I leaned in but she stopped me. Placing a finger on my lips she tilted her head.

“Now before we go any further it’s time to discuss the arrangement.” I was all ears and my cock was ready to burst!”

“You will be my oral slave whenever I want. Day or night you will eat and worship my pussy.

You will address me as mummy at all times unless stated otherwise.

You will entertain me sexually and socially and be well dressed and presented to be on my arm when we go out.

You will submit to me or switch and use me like a slut if the mood takes me.

Every one of your needs will be taken care of. Like I said at the wedding, my friends and family know nothing of my kinks and fetishes. I and a close, select group of other likeminded women, whom are very close. We all have the same tastes and you will entertain myself and perhaps them!

“Yes mummy!” I devilishly replied.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ricovMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Amazing! Can’t wait for more.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic story please keep it going