Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

As yet untitled

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It had been a while since we had properly been alone and I was desperate for him.

I opted for a a black satin shirt dress and underneath the teal satin lingerie he chose for me and some black hold ups.

As I walked up to the room I couldn't wait, my cunt twitched with anticipation and my mouth was dry and thirsty for him and his kiss .

I knocked on the door ....

He answered with that shy, nervous look that makes me melt. I closed the door and locked it. As I turned around he kissed me hard. His body against mine. He possessed me completely and I was powerless under his spell.

Our kiss was hungry and urgent. All the longing, the desire, the need, the passion all bubbling over to boiling point. Finally I was his and he was mine again .

My fingers found his hair and I curled them through it and looked deep into his eyes. The moments passed and it was too much for us both. His hand found his space (the top of my chest) as it was exposed. It was a chemical reaction inside me just from his touch. It actually blew my mind . It can only be compared to man taming a lion. I was his lioness and I was at his command.

His space now flushed and pink with arousal, my heart pounding as my chest heaved. My cunt wet, so wet for him already.

We continued our kiss, I licked and gently teased his lips with the tip of my tongue. I felt him moan in approval. God it was the sexiest sound.

My fingers trailed through his hair and down to his neck and my finger tips drew circles on his skin.

I could feel him getting lost in that, I know how much he loves me ruffling his hair.

I felt his hardness growing more against me and I craved his beautiful cock in my mouth so badly.

He stepped back and starred deep into my eyes. It felt like he could see my soul . It used to make me nervous but now it just amazes me. Really no one has ever looked at me that way .

Frida Kahlo said " take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" he does. What he sees will always be a mystery to me but I no longer wish to question it. I just revel in his stare.

His eyes deep , thoughtful, and full of desire. All for me. We were bewitched by each other .

His fingers found his space once more and he pressed firmly. It took my breath away but he wasn't done at that, he took my hand in his and began to stroke my wrist, still staring he brought it to his lips and kissed it.

My body litterally ached for more. It was almost too much to bare but such sweet agony .

My eyes clearly gave away so much because he half smiled and then bit his lip, probably safe in the knowledge he had me right where he wanted me.

He drew his hands down over my shoulders. Feeling the satin of the shirt dress slip through his fingers.

He tugged at the shirt and pulled it open more and tugged it down over my shoulders and I took my arms out as it gathered round just under my breasts.

He took my other hand and placed them both above my head in his. He kissed me . My eyes closed. I felt him placing each of my wrists in the cuffs of the door restraints and I felt him breathe me in .

He traced the outline of my breasts next and continued down to where the hem met my thighs, his fingers explored underneath finding the bare skin between my stockings and the now wet satin that covered my cunt . Watching my face the entire time. It was so intense.

I couldn't work out who he was teasing more, me or him as he seemed to just ignore my cunt completely and instead just trailled his finger tips over the edges of the material.

" Please" I murmured. My eyes closed in anticipation..

He stopped and took his hand away and kissed his space just as he rested his hand on my cunt. Feeling it's warmth briefly.

He hooked his fingers into my left bra strap and kissed me hard again as his fingers ventured over the edge of the bra.

He exposed my left breast, he sighed at the sight of my nipple already swollen for him.

He placed his mouth over it and swirled his tongue around it . The feeling of his own reactions to it was incredible. My back arched into the door as I couldn't help but moan when he gently grazed his teeth against it before kissing it tenderly.

Next it was the right one and he gently blew on it before softly kissing it. My whole body trembled.

He stepped back and stared as if he was admiring and now satisfied with his work. I felt exposed and a little nervous but so turned on. Perhaps he could tell as he spoke and complimented me something about being the most magnificent creature..

He knelt down and ran his hands down over my legs and back up the outsides of my thighs, gathering the material of the dress and pushing it up to uncover me as he moved. My cunt was desperate for him and now it was to be his.

I felt the warmth of his tongue teasing me through the satin. He let out a sigh. Clearly relief for us both . Already I was close to my first orgasm.

He got back up. As he kissed me hard he pulled the satin to the side and plunged his fingers deep inside me. Something we both needed. Something we both crave. Something we both love .

As he moved them I felt the pleasure building. He kissed my neck and practically growled in my ear his command to cum for him. It was too much and I was away, lost in him and cumming hard. Wave after wave of pleasure through me and he didn't stop.

He got back down on to his knees and pulled the soaked satin away from me and devoured my cunt. His cunt now. I felt him moan against me. He seemed to be loving it as much as I was. Once more he brought me to a very intense climax.

"Kiss me please, kiss me now" I pleaded.

I was trembling, flushed and desperate to feel his lips on mine again. Tasting me on them.

He stood back up and kissed me so gently, with so much tenderness. It was beautiful. It almost didn't match what had just occurred but it was exactly what we both needed. He held me close and undid the cuffs.

I rested my arms around him, my fingers back in his hair and i felt safe in his embrace.

I kissed him once more, then took his hand and led him to bed. It was my turn to please him now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

By *mski76Woman
over a year ago

stockport

Wow...

Post new Message to Thread