Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Office daydream

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Many a time I had looked and appreciated from afar, but today was different! Today I was sure she had noticed my looks across the office. I was sure she had smiled and then whilst looking directly at me unbuttoned the top button of her blouse! Omg to reveal such a dark crevice of cleavage, was that for me? When I broke eye contact to appreciate her now visible curves I lost that gaze from her only noticing when the object of my gaze started to bounce away!

This level of flirting or was it just teasing continued throughout the day, a stretch, so that her breasts seemed to be trying to escape her the; white cotton blouse, or a slow bend at the filing cabinets to accentuate her firm shaped bottom. Then the last tease close to home time was when she squatted at the filing cabinet for the lowest drawer, and then she did it! She swivelled her thighs in my direction and once she was sure only my gaze was in he4 direction she smiled as she slowly and teasingly opened her thighs! How far would she go I wondered...... omg such slender guides to that view a secret land of omg. As I kept looking she opened wider until I could see the lovely black lace knickers that gave her a thin veil of modesty! I looked on in disbelief at m6 good fortune! Such a wonderful sight!

And then in an instant she stood up and gone was that tantalising view!

Damm almost home time and what could I do or should I do? Should I chat or just be great full for the treats of the day? Home time came and I collected my things and made my way out, having decided to accept it was just a treat given by a very horny woman with me the unsuspecting victim of her teasing. As I approached my car I heard her call from behind me. I turned to see her looking at a flat tyre on her car. She squatted just as she did by the filling cabinet and asked me if I had a pump! Oh for the chance to be her shiny knight! Lucky for me I had one in the boot.

I collected it went over and squatted down to connect and asked her to plug in the cigarette lighter end. Having done that, I’m there squatting down and she joins me at my level squatting, as I look her way she spreads her thighs really wide so wide I can smell her whole essence as it fills my nostrils ! I:lost again in hope at what could be and almost fall over in shock when she says out loud I hope you can pump me real slow and fill me up later too! Wow I’m speechless not sure if it’s shock disbelief or amazement! Either way I enjoy the moment her words her scent the view! Omg what’s next? As I tell her it’s pumped up she stands up as I do and then says ....I’ve texted you my address see you there in thirty minutes! Don’t be late!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnsmithMan
over a year ago

South Tipperary

By *enuine photographerMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Lucky man

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

So still in shock I arrived, pausing at the door. Still half disbelieving the days events still worried I had misheard. I rang the bell and waited. And waited . I heard the chain taken off and the click of the lock the door slowly opened to reveal her face, smiling wide. She stepped back opening the door and told me to come in ,

I entered and heard the door click shut behind me I turned to say hello and was taken aback at the view in front of me! Wow ! She was standing there in a matching set of black soft lace bra knickers, I recognised them from earlier but wow she has added a pair of stockings, those old wartime ones with a seam along the back of her legs held up by the matching stocking belt! Omg this woman knew how to dress for full effect!

I was stood there half in shock and half in disbelief ! Disbelief that my colleague had hidden this side of herself for years!

Then she spoke , but nothing like she spoke at work, her voice here was smooth sexy and enticing ! At her behest I followed her through to the lounge she handed me a glass of fizz. Before I had chance to decline as I was driving Ashe oozed. Don’t worry my plans for you will take all night! Do you’re staying over!

Omg plans! How long has she been planning this? Did she list after me so much? What were those plans!?

Feeling so aroused at the potential ahead I took the glass and drank feeling my head throbbing as my heart pumped my blood around my body! By now my cock felt enormous like never before ! Throbbing nay begging to be released! As if she could her my thoughts she then cooed , down tiger tonight is not about rushing , tonight is about slow sensual attention, attention to your pleasure and my pleasure, by the time I’m finished you will be begging for release!

over a year ago

As I stood there like a schoolboy in awe of his first kiss she moved into my space and kissed my cheek moving to my ear and nibbled my earlobe then whispered , here try these on I think you’ll like them !

She handed me a pair of sheer boxers as she took my glass

over a year ago

great start can't wait to read more

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

more please this is hot !

over a year ago

Now I have to admit a man dressing up isn’t my thing! But if the lady asks....especially such a hot wanton lady then how can I refuse. I must have shown my reserve in this matter as she suddenly spoke, come on upstairs first left change in my room, I will follow with the fizz! Well like a shot I was bouncing up those stairs! I entered her room and paused, there was an overpowering sense of woman in the room and I don’t mean the decor! I could sense feel smell and almost taste woman. I quickly stripped and put on the sheer boxers, Ngl wasn’t sure what they were trying to hide as everything was on display! And I’m not sure how but I felt as if my whole body was throbbing with anticipation of the passion to come!

Then I heard her softly coming up the stairs, she paused at the door to view her prey, for as this evening was starting I began to feel anything else! She had stalked laid bait trapped her prey and was now to devour that prey, me!

One step in and she closed the door sealing my fate, I was her to do with as she wished! I gulped as she slowly continued towards me her sultry eyes admiring the view as she soaked in the sheer boxers trying pathetically to cover my throbbing cock! As she came towards me I kept shuffling Back until I hit the bed with one deft move I was seated ! She drank from her glass and then put it down on the side. Where’s mine? Just here she said, and with that she unclipped her bra, shoulders forward and one arm at a time let it fall exposing her exquisite pert breasts! They were firm pear shaped breasts that real women have with nipples so erect they must be throbbing as much as my cock was! She managed to lean slightly forward and withe one hand pull the breasts together. Then slowly with the other she poured a small amount of fizz into the most amazing cup ever and said drink!

I tried to drink it up but failed, partly because it leaked but partly because my lips and tongue were seeking out her hard throbbing nipple. As my lips nibble her smooth breasts my tongue swirled for its prize......and when I found that first throbbing nipple I heard her sigh almost as if to say at last! My tongue was working hard and as i sucked on that nipple I swear I could feel it grow even larger!

I felt her hands no longer cupping her breasts and holding the bottle but holding my head, she started to guide me across to herother nipple where 8 repeated the attention and then lower ...... by now my hands had found her buttocks firm and round cupping them feeling the lace that wrapped them like a present. I hooked my thumbs either side and lowered them until her knockers slid down her legs allowing her to step out of them.

I wanted to step back and admire this wanton goddess but she held my head firm twisting as she did to sit then lie back on the bed. My body followed my imprisoned head twisting and turning so that I was now on my knees my head still travelling down her fizz coated stomach.

over a year ago

As I was guided lower and lower the aroma of her hot pussy became stronger and even more intoxicating !! I paused as her hands released their grip! I breathed in her musky smells so deep I could take no more! I leaned back and admired the view! Looking up towards her womanly breasts flowing into her arms each side her nipples still erect and pointing upwards! The smooth skin of her stomach leading down to her smooth shaved pussy. As I leant backwards I could see more of the stockings belt and those sheer stockings almost framing the smooth skinned thighs that lead back upwards to her smooth triangle, as my eyes followed I was drawn to her labia flushed in colour telling me she was more than a little atomised by all this slow build up!

I moved my head forward pursed my lips and blew gently over her labia I knew the cool breeze I created would heighten the sensations in her lips and even deeper in her pussy. I hoped that this would make her feel tingles deep inside and develop a hunger to be fed!

over a year ago

I moved back and lower positioning my self near her knees! I gently moved forward and let my lips touch the inner smooth skin and kissed my way higher up one leg paused moved back and repeated on the other side but this time I kept going until my warm breath was spreading across her throbbing lips I drew in her aroma and stretched my tongue out letting the tip just touch her lips! I felt her move lifting upwards towards my tongue and in return I let my tongue explore her juicy wet lips tasting her fully feeling my lips and face getting wetter with each succulent move!

I pushed in deeper letting my tongue stretch real deep into her pussy hole circling the entry to nirvana my nose pressing into her hardening clit with every move.

over a year ago

I eased back blowing cool air on that waiting pussy hole moving upward so that my tongue could tease the waiting throbbing clit. I heard several intakes of breathe as each exhale from me raised her hopes of the return of my tongue! When I eventually moved in for the kill my lips sealed around her clit and I sucked so hard that her clit expanded and swelled in my mouth along with the level of sensations ! She continued to press back against me with lots of urgency seeking out that pleasure . I used my arms to lift her legs opening up the flower of her pussy letting me get in deeper my tongue on her clit and my chin toying with her dripping pissy hole!

I felt her hands reach for my head grip my hair and push me in harder almost demanding deeper attention .

Finally I felt her lift my face and I looked up into her gaze! She looked like a woman possessed with big one thing on her mind. She was pulling me up by my hair towards her face and I felt her thighs opening yet more, how I don’t know but as I rose I felt her ankles on my but with one hand on my back and the other on my chick shaft she pause in total control.

My cock was seeping Previn but she swirled my chick around her wet love region coating my cock all over .

When she was happy she positioned my cock and used her ankles to slowly slide me into her , her eyes rolling back as she did so

over a year ago

Now a woman taking this much control was new to me ! But god it was good no more could a woman claim I was rushing if she had my butt under her control ! I began to feel like a mere toy as she pulled me back and forth with her ankles varying the speed and depth. Whilst she knew from being in control what she wanted every move to me was a very pleasant surprise. As I began to think I could hold on no longer she paused then pulled me from that hot wet heaven of pleasure. Looking at me with smouldering eyes she turned over leant forward her head on the bed turned to grin at me and said your turn lover.

How. Oils I decline such an offer !? I stepped closer and held her firm with one hand as I took my cock in the other I used it to circle her pussy hole, not to lubricate this time but yo tease her before I slowly slid just the head of my cock in paused then back out ! My turn to tease her! I kept this up for seversl short slow moves then on the next forward move I slid all the way in until I could feel my tightening balls getting slicked with her juices. Once in deep I positioned both hands on her hips keeping that deep contact and moved do that my hard cock was searching all over the inside of her pussy. After some time I withdrew sooo slowly till the top of my cock was just touching her moist labia . Pausing and blowing cool air down I looked at the erotic sight below and then returned to repeat this pleasant pleasing torture.

over a year ago

Several teasing strokes and the deep movement soon had her wriggling back

Trying to impale herself deeper I changed my tactic to rythmical strokes and began to get faster! And faster! Then all of a sudden she called back hold on lover! I do wanted to continue and feel that rush but she again took control!

Lay on your back lover! Who was I to ignore her commands! ? I lay. Suck and awaited her next move! She climbed forward and straddled me positioning my throbbing cold at the entrance to heaven and then omg to be back in that warm wet heaven to feel that pleasure as she now moved on me making my cock wriggle inside her searching out her own sensitive spots! As my hands felt for her breasts and firmly squeezed them moving my finger and thumb to each nipple in turn squeezing just when she desired the pain so close to pleasure! As I squeezed her nipples she lifted up and then down hard and fast in my cock! Then in a predetermined move she flicked her hips back and forth as she pushed her throbbing clit down hard to make contact and provide the attention she spoke needed! At this point I was nothing but her sex toy as her sensations peaking took control! Nothing else mattered now but coming coming on this cock that she had chosen to Have that she had teased and tested along the way!

Finally she almost seized still as her orgasm built and exploded through her every nerve her total

Being! She slumped and fell forward her firm breasts a cushion

On

My chest as her hard nipples poked into

Me and her breathing whistles in my ear.

over a year ago

As we lay there recovering I thought that was to be all, I mean it felt like ages but she soon

Lifted Off me and turned saying, food? To keep your strength up? And what an amazing grin ! Omg how would I survive the rest of this night?

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic story

More please

Very Erotic

over a year ago

By *ongmanjackMan
over a year ago

Aldershot

Great story...what is the mood around the office now?

over a year ago

"Great story...what is the mood around the office now?"

Well it’s a fantasy but back to work Monday for more inspiration lol

over a year ago

The food was amazing very sapphic and phallic in shape lots of sticky sweet cakes that left us both with fingers to lick and suck. All of this oral imagery was beginning to have a effect on me and my new lover. I knew my cock was rising to the occasion and her lips were engorged and glistening. Admittedly some of her moisture was left there by me but still she looked sooo tasty ! I decided to finish the food break with the ultimate desert!

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

great fantasy story well done

over a year ago

I lay back on the bed my head on a pillow near the headboard and beckoned her to come closer as she leant in for a kiss I whispered sit on my face facing the wall! He did so a little uncertain at first! As I felt her warm moist pussy descend on my face, her thighs either side of my head I stretched slightly and pushed her lips apart with my tongue! In response I felt her lunge forward and steady herself on against the wall with her hands. As my tongue swept up and down her lips she was pushing down firmly to get every last bit of pleasure. I slid my hands along her hips and waist and cupped her wonderful swollen breasts rolling her nipples between finger and thumb. With her blood flowing and draining to her pussy it was swelling and throbbing in response to my tongue and lips as I nibbled sucked and flicked her clit! Her clit felt so much larger than our first round of passion and was easier to suck in real tight between my lips.

I continued my efforts as her hips began to thrust on my face with greater urgency! Then I was surprised as she lifted off my face dismounting ! I looked up to see her panting, I asked you ok? And her reply was , more than ok stay there I’m gonna sit on that cock! Again I experienced her control as she straddled my ever hopeful cock and awaited that warm wet feeling......I was not disappointed and soon felt my cock being coated from tip to balls in one slow but continuous slide. She paused allowing us both to enjoy the refreshed feeling of high pleasure.

over a year ago

I felt her begin to move back and forth impales on my throbbing cock! I leant forward to suckle on her hard throbbing nipples! My hands on her shoulders holding my cock in deep as she wriggled about my cock searching inside for her pleasure zones. She changed style and now circled on my cock, building up speed as she did ! This was sooo good that I thought I was going to cum way too soo! As if reading my mind she stopped and dismounted, she lay back on the bed, on her side, and like a ballerina one leg on the bed the other stretched towards the ceiling. This opened her pussy to my hungry gaze! I moved forward and took hold of my cock and stroked the tip along her lips then back to her moist pussy hole and paused then eased my hard length into her welcoming soft entrance. Once fully in I held her upright leg close to my body and took advantage of her open and vulnerable clit with my thumb. I started to link the speed of my thumb to that of my cocks strokes in and out of her exquisite pussy, my cock shining on each outward stroke ! She was teasing her own nipples tweaking and playing with them as she watched lasciviously our sexual desires yearning for that ultimate pleasure!

over a year ago

I speeded up into a really good rhythm, I looked down at he4 seeking permission almost and she replied, go for it fill me again! Who was I to disappoint a lady especially so adventurous ! I kept going but soon reached that point where you cock tingles in anticipation, a small moment of precursor being squeezed out! In an attempt to prolong this amazing feeling I stopped and then began those long slow purposeful strokes my muscles tensing as I anticipated that amazing release and then it hit me! Wow I felt that as my cock slid that last time back into the hilt that I was pumping more than ever before into her hot pussy! She allowed me finish my moment of joy and then said , well that’s you sorted now it’s my turn! On that bed lay down! I wondered what she had planned as my cock was now resting in a semi inflated shape. But she was determined to have her turn! She sat her just filled pussy on my mouth pushing firmly down almost riding my mouth as I desperately sought her clit to help her get he4 just desert! Then she leans forward and sucked my cock from tip to balls tasting our juices combined from my moment of ecstasy, I didn’t think I would but my cock began to grow and harden returning the throbbing of desire. It must have been the unusual idea of eating my come from her pussy and her cleaning my cock of those same juices! Once she had achieved her aim to get my cock hard she spun round and gyrated on my cock like a woman possessed her finger tips aiding her clit and then such a gutteral moan as she came and then just dropped on me like a rag doll sated and drained!

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

over a year ago

I have to admit even though I was hard I left her to rest on my chest and soon she purred the sweet sound of sleep! I relaxed and dozed off ! I awoke to my chest feeling lighter and my cock growing as I felt her lips nibbling on my cock head her younger then poked my japs eye ! Wow very different indeed ! At the same time I was worried that no matter what my cock thought of doing would I survive another round with this voracious vixen! Had she no curb to her desires?

I decided let her efforts be rewarded but needing my strength I let her do all the hard work! I needn’t have worried as my little self was responding well to the prolonged attack! Lol

She kissed her way up my chest then sensual kissed my lips, I could taste my own cock and her juices from hours ago a weird but weirdly intoxicating taste! She peeled herself off my lips and I saw her swollen pussy closing in on my face! I loved this position mouth busy and my hands equally able to massage her lovely breasts. The cool air around my cock made it feel even more of raging throbbing nerve central!

I continued working hard to please my hostess but then I froze ! Not in horror but in omg what’s happening! My cock was warm and wet but how? Her pussy was on my face and with her breasts in my hands there was no way it was her mouth! I went back to the cool breeze, but the breeze was replaced with the weight of another astride me! Nooo it couldn’t be ! I must still be asleep dreaming.......and then it happened I felt my cock being enveloped by a really tight wet pussy the owners face I could only hope was as beautiful as the feelings in my cock. She was different! More slow more searching more urgent! A whole new rhythm !

over a year ago

It’s amazing that when you’re busy with your tongue no matter how hot the pussy is on your cock that you seem able to last longer ! Must be all the concentration on sucking the clout in and then almost making a vacuum around it as your tongue twists and turns on it !

But there I was having most men’s dream of two women both taking advantage of me using me to fulfil their lustfull urges! I could only dream of what they were doing for each other above me! Kissing soft girl kisses soft caresses of each other’s breasts and tweaking each other’s hard throbbing nipples! As I felt the unknown lady writhe her pussy on my hard cock I now felt a smooth finger playing with her clit! Was it the owner or my earlier lovers fingers ? I could only imagine!

Post new Message to Thread