Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

While im away

Jump to newest

By *stonDBS2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Sophie was an ex cabin crew sexy, middle aged bored kind of hotwife.

I say kind of as she never classed herself as hot but a wife.

Her husband was a long haul pilot, they both had partied wildly in the past,her husband was realistic about the long spells he would be away from her and they both decided for both her happiness and his kind of peace of mind,if anyone else was going to see her whilst her husband was far away for days then someone they both trusted and liked would be essential.

They both clicked on fab, carefully worded their profile,"not looking for lots of guys or meets, must be discreet etc".

Inspite of their ultra discreet profile with no pics,no interests listed, many guys replied,someone handy, not too far away not to near was their priority.

They opted to reply to a Karl,fit,20yrs younger than Sophie.

Karl had expressed a love of older yet sexy looking wives,but being new to the site could not say he had had any success.

They liked his honesty(and pics),they insisted the first meet be with them all,over drinks in a bar local to them.

Karl walked into the bar,saw them together,he was instantly welcoming,Sophie was less so,bag of nerves but once saw him instantly warmed to just seeing him, smiling and offering him a seat.

Karl felt a bit underdressed, he was suited, she was black dressed and stockings and heels.

After lots of chat, Karl was hit with,"come back to the house",he knew just by the proud way Sophies husband had said it was probably going to be an impressive build to walk into.

It very was, driveway,other car already parked to one side etc.

Once in the house Karl was treated to more hospitality, can we get you a drink etc.

Once sat down,Sophie purposfully sat next to Karl across from her husband, kiss her,with no warning sophies husband told karl, they kissed,yes her husnand said.

Suddenly they both got up and walked out the room, her husband simply offering a "excuse us for a moment".

Sophie came back in the room, no black dress, just lingerie and heels, "he's just going to watch from the kitchen" she whispered in Karls ear as she sat beside him again.

Karl and Sophie kissed and hugged and Karl could not resist grabbing her passionately,then she held a hand across his chest whilst unzipping him and dipping her head down to swallow him, no teasing,animalistic lusty cocksucking, was this her desire,was it a show for hubby karl was pondering whilst not quite believing the fact that 2 weeks ago he was joining the site never dreaming of being in this situation, a hotwife in lingerie blowing him whilst hubby stood back and watched her.

He both felt on show and the need to put on a passionate show all at the same time, she was so sexy and equally turned on it was never a problem.

"You need to fuck me now",it was'nt an ask or a vague decision,it was a mutual thing,Karl grew to like the idea of hubby watching,after all it wasnt him saying fuck me now,it was all her choice with hubby watching on,this enspired karl to fuck her harder,the erotic deal, the luck of being chosen to do all of this drove karl wild.

Afterwords, sitting together partially dressed,Sophies husband sat with them and clinically spelt out their wishes.

"Good Karl,you will be my wifes regular fuck,either i or she will call you whilst im away,quite sure more often than not it will be her,we are both very busy people so occasionally it might be me that asks you too,ok

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nglianmanMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Wow....more please

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Great read, pls continue

By *stonDBS2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Karl accepted the offer of a lift home from Sophie's husband,he noticed the other big expensive houses and again it struck him how well planned it all was,"get the chap back to ours by 12,take him home before daylight",all to avoid the curtain twitchers Karl assumed.

As they got near Karls area, Sophie's husband did his clinically spelling things out style thing again,"so,no point in ever calling her or texting asking to meet just let her do all that ok", ehh sure ok Karl replied as he opened the car door,thanked him for the lift and gave a casual wave as he pulled away.

Karl had gone to work,still buzzing from the thrill of what he had experienced,aware of the fact he decided he looked too happy for a monday morning and was catching himself on and rehearsing a more sombre monday morning face, he felt sure he had it under control.

It had been a week, no calls or texts from Sophie, Karl started doubting all sorts,was it maybe like a suitable fuck audition,maybe there was a list of guys they did this routine with,maybe they themselves inspite of at the time liking the convenience of karl had simply gone off the whole idea.

"I want to tease you",was the short n sweet text karl got mid way through the following week,from Sophie,she was very articulate karl remembered,so he knew a daft,"im up for that" reply would not be appreciated,so karl opted for a very willing style,not too naive response,,"i think you would be fantastic at teasing",karl pondered adding more but then decided that was adequate.

"My place 7pm tommorow?" Sophie simply text back,,karl singularly relied,"yes".

Karl's mind was racing, pondering her idea of "teasing", where might her husband be, half way round the world maybe?

7pm came around next day,karl knocking on the door,Sophie answered just wrapped in a large towel, giggling explaining she was behind schedule with her sexy plan,Karl sat in the livingroom,Sophie climbed the stairs shouting to him that she was just picking what to wear, "get undressed" from nowhere was this command from Sophie.

Karl felt as if he had sat an age naked in this still quite new to him big contemporary house,he was strangely very self conscious sitting alone,waiting,looking all around for potential parts of the layout where people may be able to see in,he relaxed once he saw that was impossible,his mind turned to Sophie again,the choosing what to wear,surely not trousers or dress, she said teasing,which lingerie set i bet, Karl told himself.

Karl caught sight of an innocent picture of Sophie and her husband,standing together dressed as if at a wedding,Sophie in a big hat but such a sexy figure hugging bright dress,just as the sight of that was turning him on he heard,click clack of hi heels on wooden staircase,Sophie had chosen what to wear and she was purposely slowly descending the stairs,karl in a way had decided to further tease himself by resisting trying to see her walk down the stairs.

"yes do close your eyes",Sophie said timing her entry to the livingroom,Karl did that exaggerated eyes shut tight thing,mmmm good Sophie said in a soft tone.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

By *iss-boobsWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *stonDBS2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Sophie tactically walked in round behind karl so she could both look down the length of his torso and still have him unable to see her,"goodness whats gotten you so turned on already?"Sophie said in a soft voice right by his ear,karl simply pointed at the framed picture without saying a word,"ahh yes that dress" Sophie said,"im wearing what was under it that day karl",karls mind was racing, ok its cream coloured,lingerie not showing through it, it must be cream or white light coloured too karl concluded.

Karl was feeling weirdly dominated, he knew just jumping round to look at Sophie was not part of her fun teasing idea,he/they both knew this anticipation was very part of the teasing fun,was he to guess what she is wearing? He thought.

It dawned on karl that he, as part of this teasing kind of dominant scenario would have to not say a word,do as told,and do whatever she said,he then pondered the practical part, how long would this tease go on for, hell am i here for the rest of the day,into next day?

Slowly Sophie started to walk round the large sofa karl was on,click click the heels on hardwood floor,"close your eyes again" Sophie said whilst now aware she was walking to face karl,he knew she was now right in front of him by both sound and scent, "open" Sophie said,"ohh for f,,," karl just stopped himself blurting it out, remembering he kind of thought he had to not say anything.

"Ahh yes you approve of white lingerie then,nice,im glad",Sophie said smiling.Then she put her finger to her mouth,that was it, karl knew he was to say nothing and just be this teased,teasing target that Sophie was simply going to have fun with teasing,but again karl wondered for how long and how will it end, there was no mention of sex of any kind, just teasing as per her text.

Sophie stood, hands on hips just letting karl look/admire, the click click high heels were shiny black, the stockings were white, the suspender belt was quite wide hugging her waist stretching down to stocking tops nicely, the bra matching too.

"This has to be a first time together test karl" Sophie was quite school teacherish in her tone,karl listened to her every word,nodding each time she finished a statement with,,ok?

"Its my fun ok"?

"I need to know you will always use discretion,ok?".

"This goes well then we can have quite the adventure,ok? karl wanted to say so much to assure her,but the nodding seemed to be enough.

"Today,no touching just teasing,ok?"

"I want to see you cum certainly,nice to know my teasing works after all,,ok?"

Sophie grabbed the framed picture, put it infront of karl,"what do you like about it?" "Speak,i mean now you can i want to know how that pic has made you hard,,ok?

Karl hesitated,"well i mean your standing there in sexy lingerie asking me that"?

"No,never mind me just now,that pic,what is it that turns you on so?"

The way it hugs your curves,shows you off to great effect,"hmm and"? Sophie stared at him insisting on more,,ok ok i just imagine each and every guy there thinking the same as me, the woo who is she,she looks hot as fuck i'd luv to fuck her.

Sophie laughed,"is the right answer".

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *stonDBS2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Sophie stepped away,placed the framed picture back and quickly turned round,pointed at karls erection,"stroke him",karl did it without hesitation and Sophie sat across from him purposely on the edge of her sofa cupping her boobs,then lent back crossing her legs very much looking as if pondering what to tell karl to do next.

"The dress, yes im going to put it on,if it turns you on so much i want to see how much",before karl could say anything Sophie was climbing the stairs to find,,that dress.

Karl had just said how hot she looked in it, was sitting in her house with a pulsing erection proving how sexy he thought it looked,"i want to see how much it turns you on"? He dwelt on that the whole time Sophie was upstairs,click click click, Sophie was returning,again karl resisted trying to see her approaching,"close your eyes" Sophie said,karl could hear her getting closer to him,knew now she was directly in front of him,"ok open","nice,you like" Sophie said while constantly changing poses, hands on hips,then stroking down her body over boobs, slowly turning round then back looking directly at karl,"its so sexy" was all karl could say,Sophie stood and pointed at his erection "stroke him for me".

Sophie sat right beside karl,pointing her feet out admiring her own legs and heels, it had karl stopping to admire her legs n heels too,"keep going" Sophie said simply.

Sophie placed her hand on karls thigh,ran her hand down his thigh then back up to the point the back of her hand was against karls balls,karl let out a gasp,it was the touch,it was her sexiness,her self control, she said teasing and karl gasped at how good at it she was,the dress was doing it,she was doing it, the whole erotic scenario was doing it for karl.

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *stonDBS2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

"Let me" Sophie said quietly,she knew karl was nearing the brink, his faster stroking, his silence then short sharp gasps.

Sophie had planned to resist,to just watch the erotic climax to her teasing,but the thought of it being her,her who brought him to climax suddenly seemed even more erotic to her.

Karl put one arm round her waist and lay his other hand flat on the sofa,Sophie looked at karl and said "yes" in an asking style,"yes?"karl was very close, gasping "yes" back at her.

She kept the same pace, sensing he was on the brink lowered her head as if to get the closest look at the finale to her teasing stroking.

karls mind was racing with it all,im here naked being vigorously jerked off by this hotwife in a sexy dress in her big house and she wont stop till i cum all over both of us.

Sophie's yes's were now the insistant kind,yes cum for me,karl's body went rigid and Sophie slowed her stroking enjoying the sight of karls explosion,up over his own torso,over Sophies hand and arm.

She lent on karls body, her head on his stomach,slowly trailing her fingertips over his erection then gave a little giggle pinging up from the sofa saying "ohh must say bu bye",karl was miffed, ehh me?

No Sophie said, "him", Sophie walked over to the laptop on the desk opposite, lent towards the screen,"did you like that darling?"She did a little wave to the laptop and clicked it off.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread