Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Saturday lunchtime!!

Jump to newest

By *enusInFurs OP   Couple
over a year ago

Essex/Suffolk border

This happened last Saturday! I was in town to buy some new jeans and maybe some aftershave. I’d told Venus I’d be back for lunch but there were some sales on so I was running late. I stopped off at the local Costa (other coffee shops are available) in front of me was this gorgeous woman in a sharp fitted business suit, patent heels. Just my type. She had ordered her drink and was waiting when I completed my order and went to stand by her to wait for mine. We exchanged one of those furtive glances and a slight smile crossed her lips. I was all scruffy but I smiled back. We stood for a minute or so and I could smell her perfume. Subtle but classy. No idea what but helped pass the time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *corpio67Man
over a year ago

hillingdon

"This happened last Saturday! I was in town to buy some new jeans and maybe some aftershave. I’d told Venus I’d be back for lunch but there were some sales on so I was running late. I stopped off at the local Costa (other coffee shops are available) in front of me was this gorgeous woman in a sharp fitted business suit, patent heels. Just my type. She had ordered her drink and was waiting when I completed my order and went to stand by her to wait for mine. We exchanged one of those furtive glances and a slight smile crossed her lips. I was all scruffy but I smiled back. We stood for a minute or so and I could smell her perfume. Subtle but classy. No idea what but helped pass the time. "

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

A good start

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

That was a short story

over a year ago

Essex/Suffolk border

She made the first move, commenting on how long her panini was taking. I laughed back and said I’d only ordered a latte. Not much of an exchange but enough to break the ice that most anonymous shoppers spend their lives in. She got her order and mine arrived soon after.

I looked round the seating. Full of families, coats, bags and buggies. 2 seats free: one with a couple feeding a baby. The other opposite this lady. Difficult choice. I went over and apologised, could I join her? She looked up and said of course. We exchanged pleasantries and turns out she had finished her morning shift and was having her weekly treat. I texted V to let her know I was sorted for lunch and took a quick peek at our profile, trying to be discrete.

What I didn’t factor in was the dirty great mirror behind where I was sitting! She almost spat out her coffee which made it obvious something was up. I looked up and she was grinning at me.

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

yes more please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

over a year ago

Haha decent!

over a year ago

Damn mirrors

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

over a year ago

Essex/Suffolk border

‘Naughty naughty!’

I went red and stumbled over my errs and ahhhhhs. She reached across and tapped my hand. ‘Don’t mind me. How do you think I recognised what you were looking at?’

I relaxed a little bit. Still out of my comfort zone. These things weren’t for discussing over the table in a Costa on a busy Saturday lunchtime.

The next bit was another level hot. She said to pass my phone, which in a moment of madness I did. She put in a search and hotlisted a woman’s profile, left it open and passed my phone back.

She got up and said she’d ‘see me around maybe?’ With a wink she was gone.

I finished my shopping and hotfooted it home to tell V what happened. We’ve looked at her profile, had a bit of a chat and V and Maddy have even spoke on the phone.

Long and the short, we are all meeting up this Saturday!! Looking forward to this weekend!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

Very enjoyable read and well written. Hope there is a sequel

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago