Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sarah & Anna go shopping

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It'd been a couple of weeks since that earth shattering day with my wife Sarah & her friend Anna. Our sex life suddenly reignited with kink or at least the promise of it. Sarah's tispy lesbian tryst with Anna sparked an interest in women she'd never acted on til then. As for me, I was finally starting to taste fulfilment with sexy dressed up kinky fun.

Over lunch one Saturday Sarah hinted that a day of feminised fun might do me good. My sartorial skills were decent enough for a sleazy night out or horny bedroom sesh but even I'd admit I needed some help.

So, it was arranged for Sarah to drive me to Anna's place on Monday morning. Both women looked amazing.. dressed for a day out. But what was in store for me?

I found out soon enough I supposed. Anna got in the car & Sarah drove off. We sat quietly & my questions about their plans were ignored. Oh well. Whatever it is it's likely to be very sexy I reckoned based on the other week's shenanigans.

Sarah parked in a space at the far end of the nearest supermarket. She asked me to get in the back with Anna which I did. Anna started unbuttoning my shirt, helped me out of it & put it in a carrier bag. She told me to take my shoes & jeans off , put those in the bag. Then my briefs & socks. Now naked, with all my clothes in a plastic bag. Anna tied the top of the bag & put it down in her footwell.

While this was going on Sarah had gone to the booth to retrieve another bag. She passed the bag to Anna who opened it & fished out a bra. Turn around! She barked at me. I did & she put the bra on me. I then felt her placing my silicone breast forms in the cups. Or at least I thought they were until I realised how much heavier these felt. I looked down & saw they were at least 2 cup sizes bigger than my own more modest C sized forms. Interesting!

She then helped me into a pair of black satin knickers. She said if I didn't need to have my cock tucked it'd have been a thing but she yanked the back up the crack of my arse anyway. She told me to tuck myself carefully. I asked why but was only told it'd be important later. I did as I was told.

Then Anna handed me a pair of leggings to put on. Shiny black wet look leggings. Next came a floaty flowery tunic top which was almost opaque enough not to show the black bra underneath. Almost but not quite. You could still make it out.

Anna pulled out bracelets & earrings from the bag. She threaded the large hoop earrings through my pierced earlobes & slid the bracelets onto my wrists.

Next came the shoes. Sensibly heeled sandals studded with shiny crystals. So pretty. She had me put each foot up & fastened the straps. Her fingers played slightly on my feet & felt my cock growing uncomfortably under my leggings.

She next produced a wig I'd never seen before from the bag, brushed it through & placed it on my head. Then, she carefully lifted the front line & glued it in place! What the hell…

Anna piped up "Look over there", she said pointing out of the window. "Take this bag & put it in the recycling bin".

"What? Surely.."

"Do it, or we'll push you out & leave you stranded here. Dressed all girly but with no makeup on like some half arsed tranny!" Sarah interjected.

I did as I was told. Whatever I was going to be doing today I'd be dressed in women's clothes until Sarah & Anna decided otherwise. A man sitting in his car looked up & stared at me. He wound his window down & yelled "what a fucking freakshow you are. You're pathetic! Do one!".

I got back to the car & sat in the back again in silence, slightly shaken from the verbal abuse I'd just encountered. The women said nothing as Sarah drove away. Anna started to giggle & that set Sarah off too.

Shortly afterwards Sarah parked the car outside a small line of shops. She told me we were going to a salon upstairs in the middle of the row. Anna came along too. Apparently only I had an appointment. We were the only ones there bar the 2 staff & they shut the door & turned the sign to say CLOSED. Wait.. the staff were all wearing the same outfit as I was. What the...

I was shown to a chair at a station & told to put my hands out. I was to have my nails done. Gel nails. Full on gel nail set, colour & lacquer. Jill the owner chose a colour for me. It took a while but they looked & felt so feminine. She did my toenails afterwards which felt lush and looked as amazing as my fingernails as I put the silver studded sandals back on.

Next, another girl led me to a chair. A tunic was placed over me & she started threading my eyebrows. It stung a little but wasn't too bad. Then she did my makeup. I enjoyed watching her transform my face with contouring, false lashes & as much makeup as she & the other girl were wearing. Bordering on too much in other words. The other salon girl kept coming to have a look & giggling.

Once I was done the tunic was taken away. I was asked to stand then Sarah told me my role for the day. I was to be the new trainee salon girl while she & Anna did some shopping in town. The bitches!

Little did I know it but this particular salon had something of a reputation. Jill explained my job. Make tea & coffee, clean up, go to the shop for them… oh & keep any partners of their customers entertained in the back room should any arrive.

Sarah laughed. "I bet you had no idea this was coming did you? Eh bitch?". No, I hadn't.

"We'll be back for her at closing time" Sarah said, as she turned the sign back to OPEN on her way out.

Jill checked the diary at the front desk. "Ooh justine time for our next appointment" she laughed. "Lucy should be here in a few minutes. I hope she hasn't dragged Steve along with her. He's quite a mouthful. Be a sweetie & put the kettle on.."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mmmm. great start. cant wait to see how this develops

over a year ago

Once Jill & Samantha both had coffees in their hands Jill explained what purpose the room at the back next to the staff only door had. It was "the boys' room".

As far as most clientele knew it was where a bloke could go to look at magazines, read today's papers or watch telly rather than listen to the salon babble. In reality, it had all those things but over time had developed into a way of guaranteeing repeat custom from ladies who brought their other half kicking & screaming up the stairs. Men were more inclined to treat their partner to a new hairdo or whatever if there was shall we say something in it for them. A small price to pay if the salon girls don't mind sucking cock & occasionally more, she said. A door, out of sight of the salon joined both rooms. Very cunning. Yes some women objected of course when the truth came out but hidden camera recordings kept them quiet.

I was amazed. Almost right there before their very eyes? How could they get away with it? More to the point.. I'd never so much as licked a cock never mind sucked a bloke off to completion. Jill laughed again. "I'll explain you're new here. You'll get the hang of it I'm sure".

Moments later the door buzzer went & I watched as a tall elegantly dressed young woman came to the front desk.

"Hi Jill I'm here for my ten thirty", she said.

Jill asked if Steve was with her today. "He's just parking his new Merc Jill he'll be up soon". Samantha took Lucy to a chair & she sat down. Justine will take your coat. She's our new girl.

Lucy commented "wow Justine I love your nails & makeup. And you really suit the uniform here - those leggings make your arse look amazing!". I smiled & silently took Lucy's cost to hang up. Samantha told Lucy they'd done my nails & makeup earlier. Lucy decided to have the same.

The door buzzer went again. Jesus. I shuddered. This could only be that Steve guy I thought. No, just relax I'm sure it'll be fine...

Jill showed Steve straight into the boys' room & I didn't get a good look at him. He was tall & well built though, like he trained a lot.

I made Lucy a coffee & Jill sent me to the shop below for some more milk.

Going to a shop in broad daylight for the first time, dressed & fully made up I was petrified. Once I passed a couple of people who hadn't batted an eyelid I relaxed a bit, bought a 2 Pinter & went back to the salon.

I knew what was coming. It was time to be introduced to Steve properly.

"Just go in through the staffroom door Justine" said Jill as Samantha was doing Lucy's nails out of earshot. "Ask him if he needs anything. He'll let you know". Gulp!

I went into the staffroom first, my heels clicking on the floor as I went. The door closed. I opened the door between the rooms, and tried to confidently stride in.

Oops. My heel caught the floor strip & I fell forwards but managed to catch myself. "Are you ok?" Said Steve.

I looked over & saw him sitting there. His figure filled the chair. It was the guy from the car park earlier. Fuck!

I tried to stay calm. I mean sure the guy could destroy me with one smack built like that but could I pass without him recognising me?

"I'm fine" I said

"You must be Justine the new girl Jill told me about. Come & sit down over here next to me"

Oh what the hell. Damned if I don't & damned if I do..

I sat & he said "no need to talk. Just get your breath back for a minute". His hand stroked my knee. He had a very firm grip. My mind flashed to a scene with him bearing down on top of me from behind, pinning my arms to my side. Stop. Something in my leggings stirred.

I relaxed as he caressed my leggings & moved towards him. We kissed slowly. I rubbed his jeans & felt his hardness through them. A bit of a mouthful Jill had said.

We continued kissing & I undid his belt & the top of his jeans. I felt his rock hard cock, long and wide poking over his close fitting shorts. I pulled away from his mouth & knelt on the floor. I played my tongue over the head of his dick & he groaned. "Hurry up get it in your mouth" he said.

I obeyed. Was he really going for this? Could I really do it? What if... No don't even think what might happen if he recognises me now..

over a year ago

By *evinsaga619Man
over a year ago

tralee

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

fareham

over a year ago

Steve was absolutely massive in the cock department compared to my own. And so wide I struggled to get it in mouth without touching my teeth. "Open wider. That's it. Now get that tongue working again & suck".

My tongue played around his cock as I closed my lips around it & sucked. "Yeah, now suck harder" Steve told me.

I did & he placed a hand on the back of my head pushing me further onto his dick. I started to gag.

"You ARE new here aren't you" he said.

Mmmmmm I replied as I tasted his precum. He held my head steady & thrust his cock as I sucked. Every upward stroke his cock touched the back of my throat as I slurped.

This was all very new, being on the receiving end. We continued like this for a while then without warning he pulled my head away.

With one hand still holding my head he wanked his cock vigorously, groaned & ultimately covered my face in his hot cum.

As he zipped himself up & redid his belt he said I'd best clean myself up.

"You're right", I said, trying to feminise my voice. "I've never given a blowjob before. I hope it didn't show"

"It did a bit" he mocked. "Not bad though. Not bad at all. By the way have we met before?"

I froze, midway through wiping his jizz from my face, licking around my mouth inquisitive about the taste..

"No, how could we? I just started here today" I replied.

"It's just I could've sworn.... Nevermind. I'll tell Jill it was great service as usual. Thanks" he said. I went back to the staffroom to try & repair my makeup.

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

Good

over a year ago

I'd just finished fixing my makeup when Jill came in the staffroom."well, you made quite an impression on Steve just now. Sarah told me you'd never sucked cock before so well done. I forgot to mention he always likes to finish on the face" Jill said with a smirk. Yeah you forgot I thought. A likely story.

"I saw him earlier today. In Morrisons carpark near the clothes donation bins" I told her. "He yelled abuse at me"

"Maybe he's in denial about secretly enjoying being gobbled off by transvrstites" said Jill. Maybe he is, I thought.

"Right I want you to tidy up the nail bar & clean our makeup brushes" Jill said. "Oh , and make us all another coffee Justine".

I put the kettle on again & got to work tidying up. I dropped some bits onto a chair & when I bent down to pick them up felt somebody feel my arse up. I turned around & saw a giggly Samantha standing there. She didn't stop until... Whack! She spanked me. "Don't".. whack... "Drop"... Whack! "Anything". Whack!!! "Again!!". Followed by an even heavier spank.

"Ow!" I protested.

She rubbed the surface of my shiny leggings & the heat began to subside. "Now get busy with the brushes".

By the time I was done cleaning the makeup brushes the door had gone again. A new customer to fetch coffee for.

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Nice xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

As I handed this new lady her cuppa she said her husband was waiting for me in the boys room. "He's a heavy cummer" she told me. I was taken aback by her brazenness. "Say thank you miss!" Jill barked. I did & made my way to the woman's husband.

As I got through the door I noticed he had his cock in his hand as he lay on the bench, slowly wanking himself. He was hard & in his other hand he held a condom still in its wrapper.

"Put this on me". I took the condom & carefully opened the wrapper. I placed it on his bell end & was about to unroll it when he shouted "no you stupid bitch. With your mouth!". I heard the women burst out laughing from behind the door. Not the most auspicious of starts.

I rested the rubber on my lips & moved down to his dick. I could only manage to get it part way on before I admitted defeat & used my fingers to unroll it the rest of the way down.

"Stand up with your back to me" he ordered. I did & he pulled my leggings down. "Now lube yourself up" he said & handed me a packet. I tore a corner off, directed it past my knickers, around my pucker & a little into it. He held my arms & manhandled me til I was astride him. "Sit on my cock" he told me. I gently lowered myself onto it. "That's it girl. Slowly now". I felt fuller & fuller as I moved lower, forcing his cock further inside me. "Now up & down, like a good girl" he told me.

He opened his phone & began to take a video. "Fuck my cock" he commanded. "Deeper" "harder" "faster". He soon came & I felt his cock throb & spasm. He groaned out loud, made me get down from him and remove the rubber from his dick. "Put it in your mouth".

"But.. but.." I whined.

"Just do it" he said. I started taking the condom off him. "Careful don't spill any. If you do I'll only make you clean it off the floor with your tongue"

I held it between my fingers & held it up to look at. There was quite a load inside.

"Stick your tongue out & tip my spunk into your mouth there's a good girl." He ordered. Unbelievable, yet the sheer filth of the situation was turning me on again. I felt my knickers bulging.

I turned the condom upside down & let gravity do most of the work. It started to ooze onto my tongue & down into mouth. Some reached the back & it tickled. I almost coughed but kept it together. "Now squeeze it all out into your mouth. Don't swallow it yet".

I wasn't planning on swallowing any of his strong tasting mess. It'd take a fair gulp to anyway. I obeyed him until the condom was a shriveled lump. "Play with it with your tongue, facing the mirror" he said. I turned towards the mirror & rolled my tongue around. I saw the sheer amount of it, some was dribbling out of my mouth. "Now close and swallow", he commanded. It felt thick in places & I almost gagged. My tongue was still coated afterwards. I breathed through mouth & the taste returned. Heavy & sweet & sour tasting. I licked my lips & tasted more. "Good girl you're getting a taste for it. Now clean me up".

Leggings still hanging off me & lube trickling out of my arse I kneeled & took his cock in my mouth. My second of the day. After a few minutes sucking my jaw was numbing. "That'll do" he said, put his undies & jeans on then left me alone again.

How many more times would I be degraded & used? How busy did the salon get anyway? I hoped they didn't offer OAP specials!

I adjusted my knickers & pulled up my leggings.

While I was alone temptation got the better of me. The full length mirror showed me how I looked. I hadn't time to notice before. My hair looked less than perfect but still great. My makeup had seen better days but damn I thought I still looked hot. I gazed to my feet. My painted toenails in the silver strappy sandals looked so pretty. The leggings I wore, gleamed in the bright salon lights & clung like they'd been sprayed on.

I paraded in front of the mirror, touching myself. I drew a fingernail up the inside of my own thigh & grew harder.

I threw all caution to the wind & reached down into my knickers to untuck my cock. I stood in front of the mirror & started to wank, all the filthy things I'd got up to still fresh in mind.

The door opened. "Justine! No!", yelled Jill.

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

over a year ago

"put that away right now & make yourself decent!" yelled Jill. She called out for Samantha to come in.

"I caught Justine playing with herself", said Jill. "She should learn that she isn't allowed pleasure before we've had some"

"Definitely", said Samantha. "I've got a nail appointment coming in shortly so do you want to be first?"

"Yeah. Leave me with her & I'll come & tell you when she's ready for you" said Jill

Samantha left me alone with Jill. Jill smoothed her hands over my leggings & started "I'll have to tell Sarah about this. There are ways your superiors can stop you playing with yourself you know. You're filthy. Absolutely disgusting & shameless. You didn't even question anything those blokes expected of you. Good girl". She smacked my arse making me gasp.

She walked over to a counter & opened a drawer. I recognised what she pulled out of the drawer straight away as a dildo gag. "I like all my new girls to please me with this" she said. "Some won't of course but they don't last long here. You do want to please me don't you, slut?".

I'd seen women being forced to fuck another with such a thing strapped to their faces in plenty of videos but never imagined...

She had me open my mouth. On one side of the device was a large dildo. On the other, a smaller dildo. The smaller was on the inside & she slid it into my waiting mouth. Then out. Then in again. "Yes slut suck that cock" she said then did up the strap tightly behind my head.

Jill Lee me to the couch at the back of the room, turned around & sat. "Take my leggings off for me". I knelt on the floor in front, reached for the waistband of her shiny black leggings & started to roll them down her. I noticed she wasn't wearing any knickers & her pussy was completely smooth. Her clit was pierced with a small stainless steel bar. I finished removing her leggings & she spread her legs. With one hand she parted her labia with two fingers. "Come closer Justine" she beckoned. I ducked my head closer to her open cunt & she grabbed the end of the dildo to pull me even closer.

Jill skillfully guided the dildo into her. She was already wet but not quite enough for the rubber cock attached to me to just slide into her. She played with her clit & pushed my head further in, then slowly back & in further still until my nose was touching her skin. "You know what to do" she said. "Mmmmmm" came my gagged reply.

She bucked as I moved my head backwards & forwards fucking her with the dildo. "Push harder. Harder!" Jill said. I held her thighs with each hand to pull myself in harder on every in stroke. "Mmmmmmmmnnnnn! Keep fucking me. Like that. Don't stop bitch!". I spend up, ramming the dildo home each time. She grunted & I felt her trembling. "More bitch" Jill said. I kept sliding the dildo into her cunt as fast & as hard as I could. The rubber cock in my own mouth & the latex panel meant I could only breathe through my nose. Finally, she shuddered & pulled me tightly pressed into her. My nose pressed right against her body. I fought for breath as she held me there & she came.

She pushed my head away & drew the dildo out from inside her. Her cum was dripping from her. "That was good, slut. Turn around".

I turned away from her, still kneeling on the floor. She unfastened the strap that held the gag in my mouth & pulled it out. "Now face me again & clean me up". I went to stand & get some wipes... "No Justine. I want you to clean me with your mouth. It's always your mouth you filthy bitch".

I started lapping her soaking cunt with my tongue, devouring the taste of her juices. She twitched when my tongue brushed her clit piercing. "Good girl" Jill said. "Kiss me".

We kissed & she seemed to enjoy the taste of herself in my mouth. She pushed me away & ordered me to put her leggings back onto her. I did & felt sorry to be hiding her gorgeous pussy away behind the stretchy shiny material.

"Now clean the dildo" she ordered. With my mouth, I thought. Yes I've got the idea now..

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

over a year ago

After I licked & sucked the dildo Jill had me wash it in the sink with some "buzz clean", then dry it & put it back in the drawer from where it came.

Samantha came in the room to say Sarah & Anna were on their way in a taxi.

A taxi? But where's Sarah's car? "They left it here. I guess you'll be driving them wherever they want to go next" said Jill.

I was told to wait in the staff room until they arrived.

I overheard chitchat & much laughter from all the women talking about my performance at the salon. They called me out to them.

"Well." Sarah started. "Did you enjoy your new job here bitch?"

"Yes mistress I did thankyou" I replied.

"Good. Jill tells me you've been naughty though. What have I told you about playing with yourself without a woman's permission?"

"That I'm not allowed, miss".

"But you disobeyed me anyway. Don't worry Justine I've got something planned for you".

She came towards me & I noticed she'd been drinking. She didn't seem d*unk, but it explained why she'd left her car outside the salon.

"Let's get you out of that lovely uniform & into something more sexy" she said. "Come on Anna & bring the bags with you. You two can come & watch if you like", she said to Samantha & Jill.

We all filed into the back room. Sarah pulled the slinky top off me then removed my shoes & leggings. My knickers were next to come off.

"Anna pass me the CBD please" she asked.

Anna handed her a box. On the outside of the box was a picture of a man's naked torso, and his cock was imprisoned in a hard clear plastic sheath. "This is going to stop you playing with yourself without our say so" she told me.

She carefully followed the instructions & clicked it together over my pathetic cock. Then she locked it & hung the key from her necklace.

"Sit down" she told me. I obeyed. She searched through the bags & found a packet of sheer black hold-ups which she opened & began rolling them onto my legs. God I loved this & it made me horny as she stroked my thighs. "Don't get hard slut it might hurt. The girl in the shop said you can get sections with spikes inside. That might be too extreme for you but we'll see". I noticed the stockings had a back seam as Sarah smoothed her hands over them.

Anna brought over a pair of shoes. High stilletos with lockable ankle straps fitted. Sarah strapped one onto each of my feet & snapped a small padlock onto the buckle of each. She placed another key on her necklace. "That's another thing I can control now" she told me. Jill & Samantha laughed.

Next Anna unfolded a black PVC dress & handed it to Sarah.

"Stand up. Put your arms straight out in front of you" Sarah ordered. I did & immediately realised the height of the heels I was wearing. I teetered slightly as I extended my arms in front of me. She unzipped the dress. It opened at the back! She slid it onto me, pulled it close around me & zipped it up. Anna handed her another small padlock which she then locked the zipper with.

Anna reached into a bag again & gave Sarah a 2 inch wide black PVC collar. It had lots of spikes attached. They looked translucent & weren't rigid. She fastened it tightly & again locked it with a padlock handed to her by Anna.

This had got seriously kinky. What were their plans? I went to look in the mirror at myself but Sarah said " aha... Not yet. There's one more thing. Actually two more things. Anna..".

Sarah held my arms as Anna approached with a pair of sturdy looking latex cuffs. These she tightly wrapped around each of my wrists before locking them with larger locks than before. "Now you're dressed properly" she said. "You can look".

I walked over to the mirror. The black PVC dress was tight & stretched by my new false tits put in my bra earlier. It barely touched my thighs & the tops of the glossy sheer black seamed stockings were clearly visible. My cock stirred. I lifted the front of my dress & saw my cock squashed into its hard clear plastic prison. I felt the padlock. It rattled against the plastic.

Jill approached me, embraced me & groped my arse. "Thanks for all your help today Justine you've been a very handy slut to have around. Maybe Sarah will let me borrow you again soon". She reached a hand over my chastisement. "Make sure she's wearing this next time Sarah" she said. She kissed the corners of my mouth.

Anna put my salon uniform & shoes into bags & handed to me. "It's time to go" Sarah said.

Sarah & Anna led me out of the salon. Sarah unlocked the car, had me put the bags in the boot & handed me the key. "You're driving" she told me. "We're all going to a club".

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

over a year ago

Sarah got in the passenger seat. Anna sat in the back & me in the driving seat. I turned the key & started the engine. Sarah said to hang on & typed a postcode into the satnav. She pressed START then got in the back with Anna.

I drive, following the satnav's instructions. Occasionally I glanced up at the rear view mirror & saw my wife snogging Anna. Both were wearing thongs which their tiny silver dresses couldn't cover once they were sitting down. As they kissed they fingered each other. "Keep your eyes on the fucking road slut!" Shouted Sarah.

As I drove I could hear their sloppy kissing & the rustle of their PVC dresses as they writhed on the back seat giving each other pleasure. I was compelled to look but resisted.

"You have arrived" the satnav said. Sarah told me to park wherever I could find a space. I was lucky to spot one. This place must be busy, In thought. Sarah told me to switch the engine off but to stay put. She & Anna got out. Anna grabbed my arm & pulled me out of my seat. I stood up. Sarah stood behind me & locked my cuffs together behind my back. Anna locked my ankles with a short chain then secured a leash to my collar. fucking hell. My cock twitched & hardened until it was squeezed against the hard shell of the chastity device.

Sarah led me to the door, holding the leash tight. My ankle chain meant I could only take tiny little steps. She pressed the doorbell & shortly afterwards the door buzzed open. We were greeted by a woman in a red latex dress who told us to go right in.

Anna & Sarah ordered drinks at the bar, sat on stools & made me kneel between them. Sarah went for a smoke & Anna dangled a foot in front of me. "You can worship me" she said. She pulled my leash & made me lick her foot. The leash pulled tightly upwards to her calf & went slightly loose. I licked & kissed her stocking covered leg. Before Anna had me adore her thigh with my mouth, Sarah returned with a young couple. Both wearing latex gear. He was collared too & the woman was gothic looking with rips & ladders all over her stockings. Her tits were barely covered by the latex stretched across her chest.

Sarah said something in Anna's ear & they both quickly drank up. "Let's find a room" Sarah said.

I was hauled by the leash, still hobbled by the ankle chain & still with my hands locked behind my back. We walked past the doors of darkened rooms where I could barely see anything. I heard gentle moans & the sound of fucking. Sarah tried the next door which was closed but not locked. Occupied. Two tgirls on the bed 69ing each other. Two blokes wearing only towels stood either side of the door. One clearly wanking under his towel

Onto the next room & it was clear.

I was commanded to get on the bed & kneel. The young collared man was told to do the same by the gothic woman. My hands & ankle chain were released & my leash unclipped from my collar.

"Get to know each other" said the gothic woman.

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

"I'm Liam" the lad said. "You're very pretty"

"I'm Justine" I said.

I gazed at Liam. He was smiling & I smiled back at him. His eyes twinkled. He was handsome & his transparent latex vest showed he was toned as fuck. His exposed skin was completely smooth without a trace of hair. His latex shorts were also transparent & I could just make out his cock. Presumably as smooth as his arms, legs & chest. He embraced me. I opened my mouth expectantly & he kissed me. He gently pushed me backwards onto the bed & lay over me.

We kissed more & he found my chastity. "Shame" he said.

"Maybe I'll let you suck her off later" said Sarah. "Carry on".

The gothic woman said something to Sarah then Sarah clipped my wrist cuffs to the head of the bed. Liam continued to kiss me & felt a gloved finger tease my arse.

"Move out of the way Liam" said the gothic woman". Sarah & Anna attached my ankle cuffs to a spreader bar. The other woman clicked a chain to the middle of the bar & wrapped the chain around the top bar of the headboard. Then she pulled until my feet were in the air & my arse fully exposed.

Liam took off his shorts & his cock sprung free, standing proud of his firm toned body.

The goth woman handed him a tube of lube & he greased up my hole then his cock.

Then the goth got on the bed & rolled up her dress. She stood astride me, then lowered herself onto my face. I felt Liam slowly pressing his cock into my arse. I groaned & tensed but he kept pushing it in until he filled me.

I heard the rustle of PVC again. Presumably Anna & Sarah were at it out of my sight.

Instinctively lapped my tongue towards any hole it could find. She edged upwards. My view still obscured by her full figure above me, my tongue blindly searched until it reached flesh. I wiggled it. The flesh tasted of woman. It hovered over me, still only the top of my tongue could touch it.

She sat down again. I felt more weight bearing down on my face & could hardly breathe through mouth. Mmmmmmmm. The woman giggled. Mmmmmm I said again. She giggled again. MMMMMMMMM I said once more. The woman sat on my face moaned & raised herself up a little again. I made my tongue busy once more, probing & licking at her sex. I managed to get it inside her a little & she sat down again, her arse cheeks pressing firmly against my face.

All the while I felt Liam's cock thrusting in me, almost out then deeply in again.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/19 14:15:44]

over a year ago

Enjoying tbe story

over a year ago

The woman moaned again & stood up. Liam pulled out of me, lay on his back & she sat on his cock facing me.

She began to rim me. I saw Anna & Sarah stood nearby still snogging with 3 fingers up one another. My restraints clinked against the bed as I lay there writhing & thrusting.

Sarah came over, still with her fingers inside Anna & put her hand firmly over my mouth & blocking my nose. "Mmmmmphhhh" I said. "Shhhhh" she whispered & clamped her hand tighter. Pressure built in my lungs & I strained as the other woman's tongue played with my hole. Sarah lowered her hand to unblock my nostrils. I gasped heavily for a second. "Ah ah ahhh" she said & blocked my air off again. "Hmmmmmmmmphh. Hmpppppphhhhh!" I cried. I felt fingers inside me feeling around. I struggled in vain, my lungs felt about to burst & a finger found my prostate then massaged it. I exploded at once & Sarah released her hand from my face. My chastised cock was covered in cum & it leaked out of the plastic sheath.

Liam came inside his mistress & they both lay back. Sarah left me as she joined Anna to clean up Liam & the gothic woman. My head spun & rung as if I'd hit it on something in a fall. I relaxed & my let my limbs be supported by the restraints.

A guy wearing only a latex full head mask & a towel appeared at the door. Sarah saw him, beckoned him over & she whispered in his ear then went back to her licking.

Towel man reached for a condom, dropped his towel & wrapped his cock in rubber. He climbed on the bed in front of me & stared. I looked at his huge cock. It intimidated me. I wriggled in my bondage but obviously there was no way to free myself & stop him. He spat on his dick & inched closer to me. He wasn't going in easily. I felt his hardness stretch me as he entered. He covered my mouth with a gloved hand & without making a sound he began to thrust deeply.

over a year ago

i wish that was me

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm fantastic

over a year ago

Him being so big & deep inside me was uncomfortable but at the same time satisfying. He kept thrusting his cock into me. Into me. Into me again. I felt myself slide tilting me at a different angle. He thrust again, touched my gspot & as he pulled back I exploded. "Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!" I screamed under his hand. Into me again & back. Another orgasm hit me & I screamed louder & longer. I felt him tense, saw his eyes close & now he moaned as he shot his load. He moved his hand & gently pulled out of me.

Sarah came over, kissed me & gently stroked my face. "Good girl", she told me.

Towel man removed his gloves then unzipped his latex mask...

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

Sarah released my wrist & ankle cuffs from their mounting points. I sat up & surveyed the room. Anna was busy orally fucking the Gothic lady. Liam was fingering Anna, his face up to her hilt.

Towel guy was a very handsome young lad I thought I recognised from Fab. I said "thanks" to him. "No. Thank YOU. Very very much I really enjoyed fucking you Justine. I love your profile. And Sarah, thanks for inviting me to play today". "You're very welcome" she said.

Sarah suggested we go for a chill & led me by the hand out of the room. As we walked along I peered through the open doors & saw different people all getting their freak on. The sound & smell of sex was everywhere. I was still horny as fuck. I might've filled my cbt enclosure twice over but those orgasms had been empty.

Sarah bought us both s & we sat on a sofa together. She hugged me & told me how proud she was that her slut had taken everything that day in her stride.

I said that it hasn't been easy going into a room getting busy with some apparently random horny guy. Sarah said she appreciated the effort I'd gone to to make her happy. She asked me to describe how I'd felt about fucking Jill with the dildo gag. "Maybe we'll have to get one of those" she said. "Imagine Anna serving both of us in turn with it" I suggested. "Yeah imagine that! Fucking hell I want your cock inside me. Come on" she said.

She led me off around the club and looked for a private room. They were all busy. The only room unoccupied was the one with a one way mirror. "Fuckit." She said & locked the door behind us.

She took the key to my chastity device from her necklace & stood me in front of the mirror. She unlocked the clasp & the plastic prison came apart. My poor cock looked a shadow of its former self & was still soaked in my cum.

Sarah kneeled & started kissing & licking my dick back to life. She eagerly slurped cum from me occasionally coming up to kiss me & let me taste myself in her mouth. I grew harder and harder as she sucked & played her hands up & down the seams of my stockings.

She lay on the bed, legs apart. "Justine. PLEASE. FUCK ME".

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fantastic x

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

over a year ago

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Love this

By *ubsteffTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

This is very good.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

over a year ago

We started to fuck. She made louder noises than usual which according to the sounds of people trying the door attracted an audience who by now must be peering in on us. Just the thought of that made me hornier. In spite of being teased all day it wasn't all going to be over in a flash for me, I hoped.

I turned her on the bed, still inside her to give any watchers a better view. She realised why I'd moved her & this made her wetter. Her stocking clad legs rested on my shoulders as I pumped my cock into her, deep & hard. "Oh God. Oh. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck my cunt" she moaned. I felt my cock touch that familiar bump. She jolted & let out a gutteral groan . "UHHHHHH!". I did it again . She groaned louder & jolted again. And again. Yet again. She shuddered, screaming out & tried to stop me thrusting but I continued. I was near the edge but not quite there yet. I felt my cock hit the back of her time & again then felt more wetness as her legs twitched.

The noises she made & the way she convulsed, combined with the thought that people were standing by the window outside, possibly wanking - sent me over the edge. I exploded inside her like never before.

Sarah pushed me away & shoved me backwards onto the bed. She opened my legs & went down on my still solid cock. Her tongue tickling the rim around the head drove me absolutely crazy. I couldn't possibly handle another... Ahhhhhhh! Hnnnmmng! I groaned as I came again. "Payback" she said, trying not to spill any before she sat astride me. I opened my mouth & we kissed, sharing my load with our tongues.

The door handle rattled again. Sarah unlocked it then the door opened...

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

over a year ago

I peered over at the doorway. The gothic woman from earlier led Anna into the room, closed the door & locked it again.

Anna had her arms tied behind her back & ropes crisscrossed her naked chest making her breasts stand out. Clamps were attached to her nipples, linked by a chain, which was in turn attached to a chain the woman was pulling. Anna stood there, her eyes wide, her mouth drooling - held open by a spider gag. I spotted more rope around her waist & meeting it at her navel, a knotted rope which spread her pussy.

Sarah got up, was handed the chain by the woman then led Anna to me. She pushed Anna's open mouth down onto my cock until the metal ring of her gag touched my balls. Anna coughed slightly & was pulled away from me again. The sensation of that made me shudder. Sarah then lay on the bed & pulled Anna along to her. She spread her legs & commanded Anna to clean her still dripping pussy.

I got up, stood next to Anna & gently pulled the nipple chain. She moaned & I saw her pussy, plump & glistening. I let her continue to lick Sarah for a while longer then had her stand up. I thrust my tongue into her mouth & tasted my & Sarah's juices on her tongue.

The gothic woman untied Anna & removed the steel spider gag. She flopped onto the bed next to Sarah & they kissed slowly & deeply. The gothic woman in the ripped stockings winked then left the room with her stuff.

I got on the bed next to Anna & Sarah. They burst out laughing. I joined in. Holy fuck, how much more kinky could our times get?!

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

over a year ago

A few days later Anna came to our house with a revelation. A friend of hers at work cottoned on about Anna being kinky & asked if she knew a reliable TV. She was looking for someone she & her hubby could play with at home in their detached house. The only condition would be that I could never see them I'd be hooded the whole time.

Sarah asked me what I thought. I told her I was already horny at the prospect. Anna whatsapped the lady of the couple. "Is she available tonight?", Came the reply

Tonight? Well? Yes! Sarah & Anna both helped me get ready. False nails, no need of makeup or wig but a full body shave, then dressed in sheer seamed back stockings, Basque with 6 suspenders & high stilletos.

Sarah locked a leather cuff onto my wrist as Anna did likewise with the other. Then they did the same to my ankles.

"Sorry pet", said Sarah as she padlocked the wrist cuffs together. "Yeah, sorry Justine" said Anna as she snapped shut a padlock holding my ankle cuffs together.

"What...?", I asked.

"When I told you Anna said they'd be coming to pick you up, I forgot to mention that they want to take you quite forceably".

"Oh come on this isn't fair. They could be nutters", I protested.

Anna piped up "it'll be fine don't worry". She handed Sarah the ballgag. "Now shut the fuck up like our good little tranny whore til they come for you".

She buckled the gag tightly & chained me down to lashing points I'd only recently just screwed into our playroom floor. I thrashed about, yelling into my gag. Sarah watched as Anna took video on her phone to send the couple. Her phone pinged to indicate they approved & would be there in 5 minutes.

The women left me upstairs, unable to move, rock hard, gagged & incapable of relieving myself of my predicament induced horn.

Time passed slowly as it can when you're helplessly bound alone, but soon enough Sarah returned to the room carrying the hood the couple waiting downstairs had brought for me.

She removed my gag only to pull the black latex hood over my head & zip it at the back. The hood had no eye holes. It had nostril & mouth holes though, and Sarah didn't hesitate to gag me again. She then locked a collar around my neck. The hood was staying on til they brought me home the next day.

The next day?! I thrashed around, yelling my displeasure but only managing to make pathetic grunt sounds.

She left the room. I heard whispering voices around me. The chains holding me to the floor were undone & I felt myself being picked up. They stood me up & secured leather straps at intervals around my body.

Next they had to get me downstairs. They had me hop then carried me to our hallway. I heard the front door open & felt the cold night air lick at my exposed skin. A car door opened & I was led, hopping out of the house onto the tailgate of their car. Hands pushed me into the car. Bungees were used to secure me further, then I heard my house front door shut. Then the hatch was shut, two car doors closed & the engine started.

Fucking hell, I thought...

over a year ago

As I was driven along, securely trussed up & gagged in the back of a stranger's car my mind raced, thinking about the plans the kinky couple had for me. Then another thought - what plans Anna & Sarah now had. My thoughts turned again to my predicament. Could I be completely sure they'd respect my limits? Anna worked with the woman she'd said... But is that really knowing someone? What if.. what if they were going to really abuse & humiliate me?

I strained against my bonds. The leather cuffs & padlocks were unyielding & the leather straps across my body were lashed tightly. The latex hood became claustrophobic. The large rubber ball in my mouth was making me drool a lot & made it difficult to swallow. Breathing became difficult. I panicked.

Now shrieking & thrashing a man's voice firmly told me to try to relax. It didn't work & I continued to panic.

Then I remembered the safety I'd asked Anna to use the first time I bound & gagged her. Make 5 very distinct gagged grunts in a row.. aha!

Mmmmmphhhh mpphhhhh mpppphhhhh mmmphhhh mphhhhhh! I uttered.

The car kept going & nobody paid any attention..

I did it again. The car slowed then pulled over. A door opened & the woman got in the back with me. She stroked my hood & told me it'd all be fine. She reassured me nobody was going to hurt me & lay with me for a while. "Tell you what, you can scream into that gag of yours & struggle all you want but we're not letting you out of this. Dave is enjoying hearing you yelling & seeing you struggling by the way. So am I", she ultimately said. She got up & went back into her side of the car up front. I moaned, frustrated & defeated.

over a year ago

The car took off again. I swayed in the back as the bungees stretched & contracted again when the car went around corners & bends. After what seemed like an eternity the car stopped & the engine was turned off.

The couple got out & opened the boot. I heard an electric shutter door begin to open . I started yelling for help & struggling again. "Delicious" the man said. They left me, struggling & shouting gagged screams into the black night air.

The bungees securing me in the back of the car were released. They slid me onto the tailgate & sat me up. From there I was slid off into a standing position. A chain was attached to my collar & I was told to hop forward. I heard echoes as my feet landed on concrete. I wobbled & hesitated. Then... I heard the unmistakable swoosh of a crop & felt it land on my left buttock. "Mppphhhh" I screamed in surprise.

"Hurry up or there'll be another" said the woman.

I hopped forwards again, following the tension in the chain attached to my collar. And again swoosh & the sting of the crop landing on my right buttock. "Hurry the fuck up!" Said the woman. I managed to hop a few more steps & the electric shutter began to close. The motor driving it clicked at the end of it's travel & it ceased. I stood, motionlessly trying to get my bearings. All I could see was the pitch blackness of the hood.

"Get down on the floor" the woman told me. "Do it. Now!". Another whack from the crop persuaded me. I bent my knees & tried my best to sit first, then fell over onto my side with a thud. I groaned into my gag & this made the couple laugh. I felt a ladder appear in one of my stockings. I gently shimmied my legs together. Mmmmmm sheer nylon against sheer nylon.. divine. But the straps were so tight & the cuffs allowed very little movement at all.

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

I the strap of my ballgag being undone. A hard metal ring replaced it & hands deftly tightened straps behind my head. I was roughly turned over onto my back & pulled across the floor by my ankles onto a different surface which felt smooth & warmer than the concrete floor.

Hands caressed my stocking covered, strapped legs before the straps were undone & put to one side. The padlock securing my ankle cuffs together was unlocked. I flexed my legs only to have each ankle grabbed, a chain clipped to each cuff & pulled apart then locked to the floor. Shit. These two like their chains don't they I thought..

Hands added another chain, passing around each shoulder & tethered me to more anchors on the floor. Then I heard padlocks being clicked shut. I thrashed around & felt the chains digging into my skin. I gave up. The woman laughed.

She sat down on me & teased my cock with her fingers. Another finger toyed with my arse. Occasionally I'd feel the soft wetness of lips touching my dick & just as the feeling got really good it withdrew.

The woman stood up over my head & then sat down. Her buttocks pressed the rubber of my hood firmly around my face, blocking the nose holes. I felt a warm trickle on my neck. It turned to a torrent & subsided. Oh my God she'd pissed on me! She stood up again & removed her piss soaked knickers, leaned down & scrunched them into my mouth. "Don't push them out!" she ordered "or I'll tape them in there good & tight.". I was tempted ..

The front of my Basque started to feel cold. I heard footsteps leaving the room & a door closed behind them.

Ages passed before I heard anyone return. I was now freezing cold & very uncomfortable lying there, sightlessly bound on the floor.

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

The door opened & I heard footsteps approaching me. "Oh are you feeling a bit cold darling? I've brought something to warm you up".

She reached under me & pushed a cold metal plug into my arse. I felt a wire being attached to it. Then a strap was tightened around the base of my cock. I started to grow hard again.

She took off the metal gag & unrolled tape across my open mouth, squashing the still piss soaked knickers to the back of my mouth. She wrapped the tape around my head & broke it off after a few turns then smoothed her hands over it. I bit down on the soaking fabric. Pre trickled into my throat. "Mmmmphhhhhhh" I moaned.

I began to feel a tingle in my cock & inside me. It grew in intensity & pulsed. It got more intense until it was painful. I screamed into my gag.

With one lubed gloved hand she started to wank my cock. She placed her other gloved hand over my nose & pressed firmly. The shocks returned. I jolted, convulsed & screamed but the hand over my nose held firm. I fought for air & struggled to shift my head from under her grip. My lungs felt like they were about to explode. The shocking continued relentlessly. I bucked & strained at the chains holding me down. She removed her hand from my face & watxhed me writhing as her evil box applied volts to my intimate areas.

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

As I squirmed & struggled in my bonds, screaming in pain into the gag it was obvious I'd had enough. The woman stopped shocking me & her partner appeared again.

Together they untied, then retied me with latex straps, my arms by my side & my legs together. I was rolled into some sort of bag which went up to my neck. One of them squirted a liquid into the bag and smeared it all over me.

Then there was a heavy zip which they did up & clicked into place before fastening ten straps tightly across my latex wrapped body. I understood I was now in what's known as a latex sleepsack. Was this where I'd be spending the whole night? I hoped not!

One of them lifted my head while the other undid the gag. Then a close fitting mask was put over my face & straps tightened around the back with a snap of elastic. I felt something being screwed to the front of the mask.. a hose? I struggled against my bonds.. they gave ever so slightly but sprung back, affirming their tightness.

What the hell had Sarah agreed to let them do with me?

The plug still inside me gave me a jolt as it started to pulsate. Occasionally it would jump to high speed, making me utter a muffled yelp into the mask.

I heard the couple fucking next to me. My predicament apparently got them off & the sounds of them both moaning in ecstasy made me hard. Not that I could do much about it.

I found I could roll around on the floor in my latex cocoon, sliding against the rubber. I heard the woman gasping as the man brought her to orgasm. They finished up & stopped my reverie in its tracks. "No no no. You don't get yours yet" the woman said.

I felt myself being picked up & placed on a flat surface, then more straps were applied around my body. Then I felt like I was being lowered down until... Was I floating in mid air? Somebody pushed me & set me swinging gently.

They left me & I heard a door close behind them. My head started to swim & the blackness of the hood completely enveloped me. I dozed off, only to be woken by the buttplug buzzing vigorously inside me. It eventually abated & I drifted off again.. only to be woken by the plug buzzing later. I drifted off again & when I next woke I was being lowered to the floor & released from the latex sack.

"Morning. Did you have a good sleep?" The woman asked. I muffled a reply indicating I hadn't.

I was eased out of the bag & made to hop, still masked & bound with latex strapping, to another room. They sat me down & I felt people sit either side of me. Anna spoke first. "Did you enjoy your visit?" she asked. I nodded & muffled a "yes miss". Then it was Sarah's turn. "Did you miss me? I hope they weren't too cruel to you" she laughed. The mask on my face was removed, then I felt the collar holding my hood on being unlocked.

The hood came off & Sarah kissed me deeply as Anna loosened the latex straps binding me. Sarah helped me walk to a bathroom & remove the last of the kinky gear then left me to clean it. I dried everything off & placed it on a shelf.

I staggered out to the room again where Sarah & Anna were waiting.

They helped me out of my clothes & into jeans & a t-shirt. Sarah left the room & I heard the couple thank her. Anna led me out to her car. Sarah joined us shortly afterwards & we drove home. I couldn't help but fall asleep on the back seat. I woke with a jolt when we pulled up on our drive & showered then went straight to bed.

Post new Message to Thread