Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blindfolded mmf

Jump to newest

By *eorge1992400 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

One of the main reasons i joined this site is to participate in mmf it a big kink for me. One of my ideal scenarios would be the wife blindfolded she doesn't see me at all me and the husband look after all he needs and and i leave without her ever seeing me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

You mean you meet a husband and wife where she is blindfolded?

We have spoken about this. The male never says a word etc...

It would be fun to do sometime but there would be a serious vetting beforehand to make sure it's someone she would want to be with....

By *eorge1992400 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

I completely understand the vetting part i think thats the most important thing about scenario like this but if it pulled of perfectly it would be so hot

By *rtraymondo76Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"One of the main reasons i joined this site is to participate in mmf it a big kink for me. One of my ideal scenarios would be the wife blindfolded she doesn't see me at all me and the husband look after all he needs and and i leave without her ever seeing me. "

Been there, done that. Which of my veris do you think it was?

By *wmbranmikeMan
over a year ago

Swansea

I've done this but he pulled the blindfold off as we was fucking was amazing

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We play like this at the club on occasions...usually in the dungeon.

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple
over a year ago

Southport

"One of the main reasons i joined this site is to participate in mmf it a big kink for me. One of my ideal scenarios would be the wife blindfolded she doesn't see me at all me and the husband look after all he needs and and i leave without her ever seeing me. "

We will be in Manchester at some point in the new year and looking to act out this scenario. We'd be looking for a guy who is prepared to fuck Ashley while she's blindfolded and when he's done go to a pre arranged bar, we will then go to the bar and Ashley will try guess who's just fucked her.

Post new Message to Thread