Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wet knickers 2019

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had a message one day from a beautiful fab member who asked me to visit her at her house to dominate her by verbal commands only as she wasnt into spanking, ropes, pain etc.

She answered the door and we then proceeded to the living room where I commanded her to undress to her knickers with which she happily obeyed. I then walked over and pulled her knickers down and I smelt her panties before I told her to smell her own panties. I then commanded her to sit down on her settee and spread her legs wide as far as they can go. With her legs spread wide I tell her to open herself wide for me to see and smell her. I spit on her beautifull shaven pussy so she can rub her clit and poke her own fingers inside herself as I watch.

Then after a few mins I command her to open her hole wide for me, i walk over to her with her knickers still in my hand and insert her silky black panties deep inside her. I then begin to lick and suck her clit untill she orgasms not only on her own underwear but on my tongue and face to. I then pull her soaking wet panties from deep inside her hole and wrap them around my throbbing cock and I then make her wank me off. The feel of her wet knickers on my cock was amazing after a minute of wanking I told her to lay back and open her mouth wide for me. I told her I wanted her to taste our juices and she nodded her head and i inserted her cum stained, pussy soaked pants into her mouth and kissed her. I then fucked her as hard as I could telling her what a naughty slut she is while she gaged on her wet knickers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kagaMan
over a year ago

oxford

Sounds great I love the smell of dirty knickers and fanny

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That sounds amazing, did a similar thing with my ex, such a turn on

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

I absolutely love to wet my knickers and jeans it’s so horny .....any one in Wiltshire love to do the same and wanna wee on each other?

By *omerset_naughtyMan
over a year ago

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

"I absolutely love to wet my knickers and jeans it’s so horny .....any one in Wiltshire love to do the same and wanna wee on each other? "

Yes Jenna I would love to piss all over you and you over mee soon fucking hot and horny xxx

over a year ago

Wow that’s sexy

Post new Message to Thread