Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Princess Soph: owned by daddy, shared by all

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The night started how it always would. It was getting dark and Soph knew I was on the way.

I parked down the street and sent her a little text saying I was outside as it was a student house and slowly I walked up to her door. She answered in a dressing gown and with a silent smile showed me to her room.

She closed the door behind me and as I turned to her she dropped her gown to reveal her outfit. We always start our sessions with her presenting herself to me.

She was perched on black heels and black fishnets. As my eyes followed her legs up, I could see she was wearing a short leather skirt that she had rightly pulled up so as to display her shaved pussy. Above this she wore a low white tee which she had pulled even lower so her busty tits were hanging out, her erect nipples giving her excitement away.

She grinned as I nodded with approval. Her white teeth contrasted against her lipstick as she silently passed me the marker pen and sat back on her bed pushing her hips towards me.

She took a sharp breath as the nib of the pen touched her skin. 'OWNED BY DADDY' I wrote this just above her pussy and could almost see her pussy twitching as I read it back to her.

That's all we said in hers.

I helped Soph up as she straightened her skirt and popped her tits back in her shirt. She grabbed a jacket and we headed out to my car.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Sounds very promising

over a year ago

We sat down in my car and as the doors slammed shut she exclaimed, 'I am so fucking ready'.

As I drove she would stroke my thigh up to my dick and would squeeze her tits together getting herself more worked up.

We got to a secluded car park in a dimly lit wooded area and got out the car. I had arranged the evening on my own and staggered the times.

Me: 'who is the best?'

Soph: 'Daddy'

Me: 'what are you?'

Soph:'Daddy's little fuckslut'

I nodded and looked down at my phone to make sure there wasn't a cancellation.

Soph: 'Daddy?'

I looked up to see her standing with her mouth open staring at me.

Soph: 'please?'

She pointed at her mouth and it clicked. She wanted me to spit in her mouth.

I obliged and she licked her lips with satisfaction.

Soph: 'thank you daddy'.

She took her jacket off and released her tits like she had done earlier as a car sounded to be getting closer.

The car matched the description and I acknowledged the guy before stepping back to lean against my car.

Soph got straight to work. She said 'hi'as one hand reached for his head to pull him in for a kiss and the other went straight for the bulge in his jeans.

It was a sloppy club style kiss with just a few tongue flicks and she squatted straight down to work on freeing willy.

Soph gasped as she saw it and kissed his head. She licked along the she shaft down to his hanging balls and then let go of his cock. It rested against her face while she licked his balls and squeezed his arse pulling him in closer to her before shooting me a pleased glance. Then she really got to work. She was sucking up and down with a smooth rhythm. She had one hand between his legs massaging his balls that she would use to pull him closer by his arse to force the final bit of hus cock in her throat. The other hand was squeezing her tits or briefly playing with her pussy.

The guy leant back against his car as he moaned and came in her mouth. Soph carried on sucking to get every last drop and with one last suck, stood up and tapped him on the chest and turned to walk towards me. She showed me her mouth full of cum and swallowed. She thanked the guy and waved him off and then beamed at me. I could smell the dick on her and see where it had spilled on her chin as I took the marker pen and marked a one on her forehead.

As the lights of the car disappeared, more could be seen in the distance.

over a year ago

As the car pulled closer, I pushed the cum on Sophs chin into her mouth with my thumb to make her presentable for the next guy, gave her a kiss on the lips and a quick pat of the arse as she went to greet number two - when I was arranging thus he had told me hus name was mike.

Mike was a little shorter than the first guy, a little older and a lot thicker. Soph took the same approach to greeting him and getting his cock out. As she was licking his shaft another car appeared. His name was Ollie.

Soph froze momentarily in the headlights. squatting, cock in hand staring at this other car. When the lights went off, it was clear that this was just another corsa so she put Mike's cock back in her mouth but didn't take her eyes off the Ollie. As he stepped towards her, she was sliding her finger in and out of her dripping pussy, desperate for this new cock.

Soph licked the tip of Ollies cock as she rubbed her pussy juice on to his shaft. She pulled Mike and Ollie together by their cocks and licked both bellends with one movement of her tongue. For a moment she was just squatting with a big smile on her face stroking two cocks together.

Then she really grew into. She spat on mikes cock as she stood up and began to grind up against him. She kept hold of Ollie and bent over to fit his cock in her miuth.

This gave Mike the green light. He started to rub hus fingers around her pussy but it was alright dripping. She was ready. Soph let out a muffled moan as Mike slid into her and started to build momentum.

I could hear mikes balls slap against Sophs pussy and could hear her gag on Ollies cock as the thrusts meant his cock went deeper into her throat.

After a few minutes Mike groaned so I moved in for a better look. He had exploded inside Soph and I could see his cum starting to leak out around his cock. As he pulled out, cum dribbled out down her leg so she moved back into her squatted position to clean Mikes cock and get the last drops.

Mike zipped up and left ad Soph turned her attention back to Ollie. She spat directly onto his head and I could tell there was a fair amount of Mikes cum now being rubbed up and down Ollies cock.

Soph worked his cock whilst squatted and she had kept a hand cupped under her pussy to catch any drips of cum. Ollie pulled himself away and finished himself with a few rapid strokes of his cock. He aim his load at her mouth and as the warm silver spunk hit Sophs tongue, it splashed down around her chin and tits.

Ollie left and Soph swaggered over to me showing me her cupped hand.as she got closer I could really smell the man on her. My cock swelled with pride as I saw cum smeared over the writing on her pussy. She had managed to gather some cum in her hand and lick it clean. She showed me her mouth proudly once she had finished. I unlocked my car signalling that we were leaving.

Soph: 'why didn't you join in Daddy?'

Me: 'we haven't finished yet'

She grinned ear to ear and kissed me on the cheek.

I took the marker pen and added a mark to her forehead and started a new tally next to the writing on her pussy.

Soph left her cum-covered tits out as we drove off with the tally stood at two loads for the mouth and one for her pussy.

By *bandAbCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire.

Shes a good girl. Love it.

By *anexjxWoman
over a year ago

castleford

Liking it so far. Lucky girl

By *ondon258963Man
over a year ago

Bishops Cleeve

Loving this, please keep it up

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

What a fabulous tale

over a year ago

We drove about 25 minutes. I kept the windows closed so neither me or Soph could forget that she reeked of cock and cum.

On the drive she would dip a finger or two in her pussy and lick it clean as though she was casually dipping in some chocolate spread. She sat angled towards me so I could see her spread pussy at will. If we came to a busy junction she would cover her tits making sure not to rub the cum off but the further away we travelled, the braver she got.

We pulled up in a tiny car park near the beach, hidden by some bushes. Soph was unsure as there was another car there already. I recognised the car and turned my engine off and he followed suit.

Soph remained in the car as I got out to greet the two friends that got out the car. Evan and Dan. Both 6ft something, early 30s. As we spoke a red fiesta pulled in. It must have been waiting round the corner and heard the car doors. It was short and stocky 50 year old Graham.

My passenger door slowly opened and we all turned to face her. Soph was sat down on the seat with her legs spread wide. She was teasing her pussy eyeing up the guys.

Graham was straight over. Older and more confident, he slid his hand up her thigh and inserted his fingers into her warm dripping pussy.

Soph unwrapped his cock as their tongues intertwined and rubbed his girthy head around her wet pussy lips. He pulled her out the car, sat her on my bonnet and with a moan from her he slid his cock inside her.

Evan and Dan had freed their cocks and were watching patiently, stroking. I pulled a camping blanket from my car and a ushered them both over as I pay it on the floor.

Soph noticed this and gestured to Graham. As she slid off my bonnet a small puddle of cum was visible that must have trickled out with Grahams thrusts. We all noticed this and Soph played with her hair as stooped down to lick it up. Slut.

My girl had really grown in confidence by this point and told Graham to lay on his back. She squatted down on his cock and pulled Evan and Dan over by their hard cocks, sucking as she rode.

Soph clearly preferred Evans cock with the longer foreskin (more for her to play with) and he was getting more attention. With that, Dan crouched down behind her and started rubbing her arse. She let out a deep moan and leaned forward as Dan slid a first, then a second finger inside her arsehole. Graham had taken over the thrusting as she focused on Dan's fingers in her arse and Evan's cock in her mouth.

Dan: 'can I put my dick in your arse?'

Soph: 'i'll ask' She nodded towards me. 'please Daddy?'

I nodded which was met with grins all round.

Graham stopped to allow Dan to slide it in her arse which was met with a long drawn out moan getting higher the deeper he penetrated. Soph controlled the tempo while she flickered her tongue inside Evan's foreskin.

It was a pleasure to watch her enjoyment as she was air tight and I could feel the precum leaking from my cock. Soph barely noticed as another car pulled up. I recognised the car but with the excitement had completely forgotten Steve was coming. Soph didn't even look at him as he approached but she extended her hand waiting for his cock.

A cock in her pussy, arse and one in each hand. One more I thought, just for the ultimate slutty memory. I stood between Steve and Evan and took my cock out. She swallowed it down to the balls immediately. Good girl.

I let her continue for a few minutes and could feel her moaning through my cock and see the tally of how many loads she has swallowed proudly displayed on her forehead. I stepped back to my car and put myself away - saving it for later.

Dan came first. He slowed his thrusts and pulled out. Soph was ready to catch any drips with her hand as Graham started thrusting furiously. I could see Soph clenching to try to keep the warm cum inside her as she wiped the dribbled off her arse cheek and put her fingers in her mouth.

Sophs clenching was clearly making it harder for Graham as he got quicker and could see he was holding back his orgasm.

Steve went round to her behind and had the difficult task of trying to penetrate her arse while she bucked around on Graham. He wore a condom so had no qualms about following in from Dan. Some cum had trickled out of her arse and he pushed it back into Soph as he penetrated.

With that, she let off a load moan and so did Graham. He began twitching as his hot load filled her pussy. He knew he couldn't disturb her so he lay there as his thick sticky cum began to trickle from her pussy down his shaft and onto his balls.

Steve was pounding furiously and she was getting louder and working faster on Evan. This tipped him over the edge and he pulled back as he began to shoot. His warm cum splattered on her cheeks as she tried as hard as she could to catch every drop.

Dan had taken himself aside after coming but now appeared by her mouth so she could suck him and Evan clean.

Graham deserved a lot of praise for his patience and trying to keep himself hard to plug the come inside her pussy. Somebody elses cum had dripped off her tits onto his but he still refused to disturb her. Soph would have to thank him one on one for that.

Dan and Evan zipped themselves up and headed home fully drained. Steve began twitching so Soph got her hand ready.

As he pulled out, it allowed Dans cum to run out but she caught most of it and rubbed it over her face and licked her hand clean.

She peeled the condom off Steve and sucked him clean. She finally got off Graham to allow him up. She cupped her pussy again to catch the creamy goodness. Her new position allowed some cum to drip out of her arsehole onto the edge of the blanket as she cleaned Graham off.

Steve left, Graham lingered but Soph turned her attention to me. She dangled Steve's condom in her mouth to clean her anal creampie off the outside of it. She tied the full condom off and held it close. She thanked Graham for waiting underneath her and after I told her we would have to repay him, she discussed how she would. While they talked I added to her tallies. One to the pussy and forehead and started a new tally on her arse. We didn't count Steves as she still had his load with her.

Happy, slutty, sticky - Soph kissed me on the lips and got back in the car. 'Thank you Daddy'

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *anexjxWoman
over a year ago

castleford

over a year ago

Soph sat spread in her chair and I sensed the last thing she wanted was to be confined to a car right now. She toyed thoughtfully with the used condom that she had won from Steve and would suck on it like she was trying to taste the load inside.

'Got it' she said. 'I'll keep this treat warm for later'.

I took my eyes completely off the road and watched longingly as she spread her pussy and lowered the condom. Soph bit her bottom lip as she gently pressed it inside her until the knot was just visible sticking out.

Her eyes lit up as we slowed to a stop and she realised we weren't outside hers.

'More?' She clapped her hands together and threw herself over the gearstick, showering me with kisses whispering 'thank you Daddy', over and over again. She was sticky and the smell was unmistakable. Slut.

This was the riskiest spot. We were set back but the main road was visible. It was about 11:30 by this point and the road was pretty quiet but cars could still be clean. For discretion we had agreed that only princess Soph could park here. The others would have to walk from nearby.

There was a guy sat on the bench wearing joggers and a red beanie. It fit the description of 20 something Johnny so I confirmed this with Soph before she got out the car.

Her sticky tits had been out for the whole journey and I really think she had completely transformed into the slut she desperately wanted to set free. She stared at Johnny and his bulge squeezing her tits before striding over to the bench and putting one leg on the seat next to him. Soph spread her pussy carefully, making sure not to disturb the treat that she was keeping warm and then seductively put her two fingers into Johnnys mouth. She leaned down and jammed her tongue down his throat and grabbed his cock. As he reached for her pussy she slapped his hand away and unleashed his already rock hard cock. She spat on it and started sucking like a slut on a mission.

A man rounded the corner and after a brief scare I recognised it was Ian. Soph didn't notice his arrival. She had sat on the back of the bench with her heels on the seat, her arse hanging in the air. With one hand she was rubbing her sticky nipples and with the other she was instructing Johnny to go behind her and fuck her arse. Slut on a mission.

Her eyes rolled as his dick entered her arse and it was only then she acknowledged Ian, gesturing his cock toward her. He had to stand on the bench so she could service his cock but could tell he did not mind as she instantly deepthroathed him

Johnny showed the athleticism of his age yet surprising stamina as he powered away, thrusting without hesitation. Soph was play with her clit and desperately sucking on Ian.

Her eyes were rolling round the back of her skull thanks to Johnny but she was switched on enough as Ian came. She felt the first spurt hit her cheek and dribble down and clamped her mouth round his head and carried sucking to get every drop out without any more spillage. She caught the drip from her cheek and applied it straight to her pussy.

She moaned as she felt Johnny explode in her arse and left him to use her hole at will to finish himself off. As I moved round for a better luck, I heard a splatter as pumped cum fell from a height onto the concrete. Johnny would pull out completely revealing rhe mess dripping out of my girls hole before entering down to the balls. She would squeeze tight onto Ians dick with each new penetration and with that I could tell Soph was done here. She took a good look at the mess she had left before getting in the car with a pleased sigh.

over a year ago

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

over a year ago

Not sure if am more envious of the guys or Princess

By *renchadventureCouple
over a year ago

France Bergerac

By *andKBCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Loving this story!

By *indy1971TV/TS
over a year ago

Brynmawr

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

Soph was sat back with a satisfied smile, flicking the end of the condom that contained Steves load somewhere inside her as I checked my phone. I had received a text.

'you still at the site? Got held up at work sorry. No worries if not. Pete x'

I shared this with Soph and told her I thought she had earned the chance to have her say on the matter although in reality I was torn. On the one hand he was late and Soph seemed done anyway but on the other hand I wanted to see her be used again.

She sat there for a moment, clearly unsure when my phone went again

'I can see you thx for waiting. Pete x'

As Sophs head bolted up I could see he had made her choice easier as she let a tired smile take over her face. A 40something man approached the passenger window wearing light jogging bottoms nut thats really all that could be made out. Soph remained seated and wound the window down to get a clear look at his face.

'Im so sorry' Pete said.

Soph seemed to enjoy being the one with power, an interesting development. She held her hand out expectantly as Pete set free his cock. His balls were shaved.and sat nicely behind his cock that was soft and just rested in her hand.

She pulled him close to the open window but found she could only get his tip into her mouth in her current position.

She climbed up so she was on all fours on the seat. Her left arm was resting on the door with the hand cupped behind his balls, always squeezing. Her right hand was on her clit and her mouth was of course, full of a strange mans dick.

From where I was sat, I could see Sophs arsehole still slightly gaped from earlier and still with drops of cum visible inside and around her beautiful hole. Her pussy was spread wide in this position and beautiful stickiness surrounded the full condom that she was still keeping warm.

My face was inches away from her freshly filled holes and the smell of sex and cock and cum had never been stronger in my life.

Sophs head bobbed up and down on Pete and she let out a moan as I smacked both hands on her cheeks and pulled her arse apart. I couldn't resist any more and gently pressed my tongue onto her perfectly fucked arsehole.

'oh fuck daddy yes' she moaned.

As I continued to lick her salty hole, I took over the role of toying with her clit which freed her hand up as she was now clutching the car door with both hands in order to continue servicing Petes cock.

Soph pulled her mouth away from his cock, moaning and began tugging on it while squeezing his balls getting faster the closer she was. occasionally she spat on his head but often got the execution wrong leaving sticky saliva trails round her face.

Pete leaned closer into the car as he moaned and shot his load towards Sophs already messy face. She simultaneously tensed up and shivered as let off a loud exhausted groan.

As her trembles wore off, she cleaned off Petes cock and told him not to be late next time.

Soph turned to face me like a good girl with cum and spit on her face and tits. She showed me the load in her mouth before swallowing.

Good girl.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

So fucking hot!

By *anexjxWoman
over a year ago

castleford

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *exyangeleyesMan
over a year ago

london

Good story

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

over a year ago

Soph grinned with pride when she showed me her empty mouth - as if I had any doubt that she had swallowed it all. Her face was a hot, sticky mess of sluttiness but when she smiled and fluttered her eyelashes she could fool you into thinking she was sweet and innocent. She looked beautiful.

She slid her hand up my thigh as she leaned forwards and gave me a kiss on the lips. I slid my tongue into her mouth and she got carried away, kissing me hard and faster while trying to unbutton my jeans.

I stopped her and made her sit up straight - a move that was met with sad puppy dog eyes. She gasped and smiled as i held the marker pen in front of her face and she realised - I had almost forgotten to update her tallies.

Soph bit her lip as I added two marks to her forehead and obediently turned so I could tally up the load she had taken in her arse.

She turned back to me and placed one leg on mine and the other in the dashboard so I could see right between her legs. Pouting, she took her forefinger and traced the writing above her pussy, 'owned by daddy' and finished by tapping the placed where the tally had started.

'This one's falling behind isnt it daddy?'

I saw her eyes flash as I told her that I had another location planned and that thanks to Pete, we didn't have long to get there. Sophs response summed up how special my girl was.

'Well lets get a move on daddy, pleeease. Please don't let me disappoint those cocks'.

As we took off, I told her that I had confirmed 4/5 guys for this next location but that if anybody failed to show, my phone was flooded with guys trying to meet up that night. Soph was very interested by these extra messages and would squeeze her nipples hard whenever she probed about it.

It was only a short drive away but we still managed to be late. As we pulled up there was a mismatched group of 4 guys stood together and they all watched us pull in. Soph flicked on the condom still inside her as I got out the car and apologised for being late.

After a brief exchange I walked over to the car and opened the door for princess Soph..

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *odgerMan
over a year ago

wirral

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Mmmm I need to find me a Sophie!

over a year ago

over a year ago

'Thank you Daddy' she said as she got out the car.

Sophs heels made a crunch on the gravel and all four guys stood huddled as she made her way over to them fondling her tits. She stopped a few yards away to put on a show.

Soph slapped her arse and pulled her cheeks wide apart. As she spun round to face the guys, she squatted down and freed the condom that she had stored in her pussy which was met with amazement from the onlookers.

She dangled the condom in her mouth and sucked it clean from her pussy juice and then untied it.

Starting from a height, she turned it upside down and let the old cum slop onto her tongue. She squeezed every drop out casually and sucked it clean storing the empty tucked in her fishnets.

Soph sucked on her two fingers which were covered in cum when she pulled them out. She slid her cummy fingers down her body and into her pussy while squeezing her tits.

She opened her mouth to show it full of cum and slowly let little bits dribble down her face and onto her body. She spread her pussy wide and smiled at me as she relaxed. Warm, golden nectar began to trickle from her fanny.

Steam rose from the ground as her piss soaked it. She would dip her hand in her hot stream and then use it to smear the cum all over her tits and pussy.

The four guys simultaneously pulled their cocks out and walked towards her with purpose.

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

Awesome, so filthy

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Awesome, just fucking awesome

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *ondon258963Man
over a year ago

Bishops Cleeve

I'd love to meet Princess in a dark car park for sure

By *eardeddriverMan
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

Soph grinned and used her tongue to spread the cum in her mouth over her teeth as she was surrounded by four cocks.

She was still mid stream and cupped her hand gathering her golden nectar before rubbing it over cock number one (this one was George) and using it as lube while she worked it down the shaft and over the balls. She flickered her tongue where his shaft and balls met, wiping the piss covered cock over her face in the process.

She looped her free hand though the legs of the proud owner of cock number two (Dec) and squeezed tight on his arse as her warm stream died off and began to dribble over her legs. Her wrist was pressed up against Dec's low hanging balls which he thudded against as he was wanking his cock.

Soph opened her mouth wide and took George's cock in one go. Straight down her throat. She paused for a few seconds with his balls on her throat before pulling away leaving his cock covered in the other guys cum that was still in her mouth. Upon seeing this she let out a sigh of satisfaction and smacked her lips, swallowing. She showed George her empty mouth while maintaining eye contact and let out an insincere 'oooops' before setting about to clean him off.

I clearly wasn't the only to be entranced by this level of filth as cock number three (Tom) started to beat himself furiously. Soph noticed this and gave him a sloppy kiss on his bellend before going back to George. Tom crouched and began rubbing his hand over her pussy and legs. To the untrained perv it would seem that he didn't know his was round a woman but I had spoken a fair amount with him prior to this and knew his passions so knew he was covering his hand in as much of her piss as possible. Soph must've realised this too as she clasped one hand on his balls and grabbed his arm with the other. She massaged his balls as she licked his fingers clean and sucked every last drop.

As she leaned forward to reach Toms hand, Dec had moved in behind her and was pressing himself up against her as he pulled her cheeks apart. She backed into him and reached her hand behind her to pull on his cock and between them they toyed his tip mercilessly around her hole. With her other hand she reached out to cock number 4 (Jack) realising she had neglected him so far. She massaged his own precum over his helmet and looked him in the eye as she sucked her thumb clean. As she reached back for him, she only managed to get her hand around it as she was being lifted away.

It startled her for only a moment before she got her bearings and relaxed into it. George had grabbed her by the waist and lifted her. As her feet left the ground she gasped as Toms helmet that had been lurking around her arsehole found its way inside and as she relaxed she slid his cock. Tom caught her at the bottom with his balls squashed up as he was that deep inside her.

Soph had barely adjusted to what was going on when she felt George push his way inside her. Tom held his ground allowing George to create the movement. He was thrusting furiously and Sophs reaction to this was working Toms cock. She was suspended in the air with two guys inside her and two guys desperately waiting for any scrap of her attention. She was biting her lip at me, moaning 'mmm, daddy' as I turned away to my phone and began to organise again.

over a year ago

One more (Eric) had confirmed he was on his way but after seeing how hungry Soph was I had also sent out a few messages to a few people from the area who I had spoken to before to see if they were interested. I got two instant replies asking for the location.

I turned my attention back to Soph. She had tried reaching out for the cocks of Tom and Jack but could barely reach the tip. Tom was quite clearly up for any part of Soph and she realised this as she pointed a foot out. While George was thrusting away, Tom was now slapping his cock on her foot splashing precum and slipping it inside the fishnets around her heel.

George began go moan and Soph responded 'oh yeah fill me up baby', she moaned. He began to tremble and his thrusts became slower and uncontrolled. She reached behind her and grabbed Dec by the head and told him to keep it going.

Dec began thrusting into her arse now. As George was getting closer, his grip relaxed and so Tom and Jack both grabbed a leg to support Soph while Dec kept it going.

She moaned as she filled herself fill up. Georges cum could be heard dribbling onto the floor as he pulled out.

Sophs pussy had barely been empty for a second as she felt Tom stop the leaking cum and push it back inside her. She loved his commitment and openness, screaming as he entered.

Dec was too carried away to get a rhythm going with Tom and Soph. She didn't mind, she wasn't here for guys to pleasure her. Being used was all the pleasure she had ever needed.

Her moans got louder as Dec slammed himself into her arse. The force made them shuffle towards the car and Jack kindly made sure they got there safely. Tom gave one last bug thrust forcing them over onto my bonnet. It crunched under the force but they barely noticed. Tom was now on his back with Soph straddled on him and Dec had fallen forwards to be leaning on them both. He was so deep in Soph it looked painful but she just let off a satisfied moan as he spasmed inside her.

He pulled out and his hot seed poured from her gaping arse. Jack was not quite as free as Tom and looked on sheepishly as the cum rolled out of her hole, down Toms shaft and pooled around his balls.

As she rode Tom, Jack carried on playing with himself. Soph begged with him.

'Pleeease put it in me. Pleease. I'll owe you one'

He seemed to be getting off on the begging as I was but he didn't move closer until she said

'If you don't do anal just stick it in my pussy, Tom doesn't mind.' Then she turned to Tom 'do you honey?'

Tom moaned in agreement and Soph slowed down leaning forward to entice Jack in. As his cock got closer, she reached her hand back and pulled at her cheeks. Her intent was to make it easier for Jack but it just freed more cum from her arse.

As he slipped alongside Toms cock, she inhaled as he began to force his cock in. I could hear how tight it was.

'Daddy' she moaned. 'Daddy, here please'

I made my way round to the bonnet and he tried her best to see me through her rolled back eyes.

Soph pursed her lips at me. 'Please daddy?'

I leaned in and kissed her before she opened her mouth for me. I spat which was met with another moan. She pulled her hand from behind her which was covered in cum from everywhere. As she sucked her fingers cleaned she breathily whispered 'thank you daddy'

None of us even noticed Phil and Callum turn up. Both were stroking their cocks and leaning in for better looks.

Callum reached in to squeeze a nipple and she grabbed his hand and sucked on his fingers before pushing his hand towards her arse and nodding as he slipped in his fingers.

Jack had pulled back to give Callum more room and the extra sensitivity of only having his helmet inside her was enough. He tensed up and exploded in her pussy. Soph squeezed as the warmth filled her and this must have tipped Tom over the edge. As Jacks cum leaked out of her pussy and down his shaft, he jerked and moaned and a river of hot goo began to flow out of Soph.

He lay on my bonnet, occasionally thrusting into Soph who was seductively trying to ride out the last of his cum. I took the opportunity to add to the tally on her arse using my marker from Decs loads.

As she dismounted, warm goo ran down her leg and she got to work on cleaning Toms cock. He was clearly struggling with the sensitivity but she shushed him, telling him she has to clean the cum off.

Good girl.

As she was slurping multiple strangers cum off his cock,Jack snuck off, passing the newcomer Ray who was on his was in.

over a year ago

Holy fuck, that is really hot x

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

Soph spun to face the newcomers. Phil and Callum were both rubbing their cocks but Ray was only rubbing his package through his pants. She did not have time for this and used both hands to pull down his joggers exposing his semi-hard cock. She sucked on it with a purpose until it was hard enough for her before turning her attention back to the other two.

She rubbed her sticky hands over both of their cocks before turning to present her arse cheeks to them. Callum quickly began rubbing his hand over her hole. She lifted her leg onto my bonnet which gave him more access as he slid his fingers into her pussy from behind.

She reached for my cock as I walked towards her but pouted and sulked as I added three points to the tally on her pussy and stepped back.

She pushed Callum against the bonnet and leaned up against his cock. As he entered her pussy, she began to back into him and reached out towards Ray and Phil, massaging their cocks.

Tom had long since finished but was still waiting around and watching - maybe waiting for a second wind.

Soph moaned as Callum slipped out of her pussy and into her arse. She pulled phil closer and as he lifted her legs, she rubbed his cock around her hole and inserted him into her pussy. The two of them thrusted in and out as she moaned and desperately reached out for a third but Rays cock was too far away.

She bucked up and down as Callum slammed into her from underneath. She was rewarding for keeping his cock in her with his warm sticky load filling her arse.

Phil squeezed hard on her sticky tits as he shot his hot creamy load in her.

As phil pulled away his load gushed out of her pussy and she slid down the bonnet off Callums cock whose load burst out her arse. As she slid down my bonnet she left a slimy trail of man juice.

She slid off the bonnet into a squat position leaning against the car and obliged as the two guys presented themselves for cleaning. They both left with their cocks bone dry as Soph showed me her mouthful of cum.

She spat the cum out onto Rays cock and began working it clean. Tom had moved in to get involved and began scooping the cum from my bonnet and rubbing it on her tits.

She pulled Ray closer so she could work his full length easily with no hands and began to clamp down on her tits. She spread her pussy again and as she sucked she relaxed. A stream of hot cummy piss trickled out on the ground. As the steam rose she dipped her hand on her stream and began to rub it on Rays cock, suck it clean and repeat.

As the last delicious drops left her fanny, Ray pulled away and pulled at his sloppy, pissy, cummy cock and shot his warm load onto Sophs tongue. As she sucked out the last drops she swallowed it all and turned a hand to Toms cock which was back at semi status.

I added another mark to her sticky forehead and she looked me in the eyes. 'Pleeeeeeeeeease daddy'

I took my cock out and dipped it into her mouth and relaxed. She opened her mouth as I pulled away and my pissed began to pour out of her mouth.

Tom followed suit eagerly and began to piss on Sophs sticky face. This is clearly what he had been waiting for.

Ray was almost leaving when he heard the splashes so quickly pulled out his cock and began spraying her.

Soph tried to swallow as much as she could but the piss was coming at her too fast. Small puddles of cum slipped off her body and floated across the pissy pool on the floor. She squeezed her tits and rubbed her clit as the cum was cleaned off her with the warm piss. We aimed at her mouth, tits and pussy.

Princess Soph was smiling. She was covered in manly fluid and sticky with joy. Her tallies were smudged with the fluids but I could still count up the tallies. 6 loads in her mouth, 6 in her pussy, 4 in her arse and a condom tucked into her fishnets. She smiled as she spat down herself and trail of her cummy, pissy saliva slid down her body onto the now heavily smudged 'OWNED BY DADDY'

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *carbdoggerMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Think everyone needs to meet a Soph!

Will we hear more of her adventures in future?

By *exyback12345Man
over a year ago

manchester

Fantastic

By *anya BlackTV/TS
over a year ago

Richmond

Lucky girl xx