Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bulls view

Jump to newest

By *unishmentandpraise OP   Man
over a year ago

durham

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Lost in the countryside on a night in the middle of nowhere, checking my phone for the map and this car had pulled up.

The couple got out of the car. I couldn’t help but notice the wife had gorgeous black heels on, a black dress that was far too short and a tattoo on her thigh just how I liked.

At first, she was on her knees sucking her man off. I figured I’d got lucky and was about to see a great show, although I did notice her husband wasn’t particularly well endowed.

I was nervous whether to reveal myself, but the growing bulge in my boxers and tingling feeling in my heavy balls was becoming too much.

I brazenly got out of the car and walked straight upto them, just as she had bent over the bonnet for him....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Nice start

over a year ago

durham

Only as I approached did I realise the difference in age between the couple and myself. They were in their forties, but where she had kept in great shape and kept her class,her husband was out of shape and past his prime. I was in my late 20s, gym fit and ready.

Upon approaching I said nothing. I dropped my jeans and boxers to reveal my rock hard 8” cock. I was used to women reacting positively to it, but seeing her eyes light up infront of her own husband made me feel even more powerful and my cock throbbed harder.

She bent back around, looked at her husband and told him to get her ready for me.

I watched him enthusiastically licking her soaking pussy for no more than 30 seconds before it became too much. I said nothing, just pushed him by the head out of the way and stood behind his begging wife. Still on his knees, he passed me a condom and told me to put it on. Disappointed, I began to unwrap it until I heard his wife simply say ‘dont’.

Ever the feminist, I threw the condom back in her husbands face, rubbed my bell end around her soaking clit, then slid my full hard cock deep into her married pussy....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

over a year ago

durham

I couldn’t help but grow harder inside her, hearing her moan. I noticed her eyes, however,were constantly fixed on her husband. He was grimacing, but I sensed a part of him was actually enjoying it. The smile on his wife’s face said it all about he felt.

The buzz of him being made to watch was going to my head. But I didn’t care. The sound of my balls slapping against his wife must have been torture. But he said nothing.

I wanted to take things further. I started staring at him. Ignoring his gorgeous moaning wife. Looking deep into his eyes as I fucked her and told him his wife was nice and tight for me. I asked if she looked like she was enjoying my big cock. He still did not reply, but his wife moaned louder.

I pulled out to show him my huge soaking cock, asking if he could see his wife’s cum. After slapping my cock against her pussy, I forced it back in, this time all the way to my balls...

over a year ago

durham

I started to slap his wife hard as I fucked her. She moaned so loud, but I wanted to leave her marked. My other hand pulling her head back by her hair, then choking her throat.

I could feel myself about to cum, and her husband knew I was close I could tell.

He told his wife to make me pull out, but she couldn’t reply. So he begged her again. This time she simply said no.

Given the all clear, I looked at him. I told him I was going to fill his wife up. I told him this load was going to be huge.

Sure enough it was. We both groaned loudly as I came hard in her. I couldn’t believe it, 6 spurts, then 7, then 8. I just couldn’t stop.

I pulled out and she thanked me. Now I am 100% straight, but the power had gone to my head. I walked to her husband and rubbed my messy cock over his face.

I was shocked his wife told him to clean me, but I didn’t stop him as he licked our cum from my cock, I simply laughed.

She then made him lie down and sat on his face. I was ready to leave now, but as he cleaned my mess, she passed me her phone number and told me anytime I needed her she would be mine. And with her number in my pocket I walked back to the car. My first married woman, and my first cuck couple...

over a year ago

Nice

Fantasy or real?

over a year ago

durham

Only fantasy unfortunately!

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

Well it is great ,so many hubbies crave the attention to humilliating them

over a year ago

durham

Yea - cuck needs to be as involved as his wife

over a year ago

Very hot story

over a year ago

durham

Cheeers.

First I’ve ever written, but love the scenario!

By *ustWatchesMan
over a year ago

Newton Aycliffe

Nice story

By *ge_load_ladMan
over a year ago

NW & Mids

"Cheeers.

First I’ve ever written, but love the scenario!"

Hey AJ could you msg me as I can't msg you mate