Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Layby trucker

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I stopped off at a layby on the A460 the other week I was so horny after watching a lorry driver walk up and down and check his lorry straps he went in to the woods closely followed by me I wonder what he’s up to walked around the woods a bit then stopped he walked passed me looking me up and down I thought yes he after cock. He walked passed looking back at me he soon whips out his small cock so I walk over to him have a bit of a chat and started to play with each other’s cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *usie4uTV/TS
over a year ago

Havant

Good start x

over a year ago

After a while play with each other I was hard now he dropped all his clothes and bent over saying fuck me now with that big cock

He bent right over open his ass up it was to die for slowly pushing my fingers in no lube to open him up a bit before I started to push my raw cock on his hole very tight but kept pushing

He forces himself back on to me as I pull him toward me and in popped my fat cock he took it all in his ass

over a year ago

I started fucking him deep but I just exploded deep in his ass then left him dripping

He was begging for more cock but didn’t have anymore to give so gave him a good finger using my cum as lube

over a year ago

Anybody else had fun like this

By *akeyjohnMan
over a year ago

ossett

Hmmmm nice lucky trucker

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Sounds like lots of fun must stop in lay-bys more often xxx

By *illiam101000Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Sounds a lovely place, used to go to a truckers laybi near me quite a lot. Except I was the 1 bent over receiving a lovely fucking. Wansford near A1and A47. Sadly closed now. Was a fab place though.

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Great story, lucky you list safe sex on your profile, otherwise people might think you partake in bareback with strangers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i had a trucker fuck me last week.it was lush.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/07/19 09:05:27]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/07/19 09:06:37]

over a year ago

"Great story, lucky you list safe sex on your profile, otherwise people might think you partake in bareback with strangers"

I did fuck him raw didn’t take any condoms spare of the moment was only hoping to get sucked off

over a year ago

"i had a trucker fuck me last week.it was lush."

Love to fuck you

over a year ago

Anyone had any trucker fun recently

By *ew year funMan
over a year ago

travel country wide.

I am a trucker, I have fun in laybys, out side and in my cab x

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

I love getting out of my car in laybys full of trucks and looking in my car boot, bent over so everyone can see my stocking tops xx

over a year ago

You gotta look after us lorry drivers!

By *ticky fun2TV/TS
over a year ago

woking

I’ve sucked a few cocks in my cab but nothing more. So far

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I am a trucker, I have fun in laybys, out side and in my cab x"

I'd love to get in a truckers sleeper cab and give his fat cock a good sucking

By *uriouscraig400Man
over a year ago

portishead

I was fantasising about this as I drove past a bunch of lorries in a lay-by tonight. I'd love to be the one bent over.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

over a year ago

Anyone had some fun

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Just last Monday night, luv dressing sexily, especially for older men, I find it turns them on and me even more so, especially if gets them hard that really excites Well Monday was good travelling home dressed like in my profile

I stopped in a lay-by by Bromsgrove,only 1 truck there and no lights on, it was about 11pm, I started playing with myself, I put small light on in car and took some piccys selfies, within mins the trucks interior light flashed on and off, but I wasn’t brace enough to get out plus I wasn’t sure if it was intentional, so I carried on taking a few selfies and the flash was quite illuminating. Then my trucker friend tapped on window, I leant across opened window and he said wow darling, come and sit in the passenger seat and I’ll play with you, I did as asked, he leant through and played with me whilst wanking himself with other hand, he asked me to open door, I did and his cock was very hard and he said I’m close to cumming let me do it over your bright red lips, before I could answer he shot spunk all over my stockinged legs, wow, he then wiped his cock in them and said thank you and left !!

I was sat there bewildered but excited xx

By *tr4455Man
over a year ago

nr wigan

I used to drive 7.5 tonne.. With a sleeper cab .. Had a few experiences on my night times runs anybody wanna know????

By *eejayoMan
over a year ago

Redcar

I love sucking truck and van drivers off in laybys.

By *essica101TV/TS
over a year ago

kettering

Let me know some good laybye,s to got to and I,ll hope to see you there

Jessica xx

By *tephbicdTV/TS
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Had a few horny sessions with lorry drivers ..nothing like climbing into to their cabs in Basque stockings garters suspenders Lacey crutchless panties red lipstick red high heels ...few weeks back in a cab with one he said he wanted to fuck me outside..so out we got ..he bent me over my car bonnet gavecmeca really good fucking ..

over a year ago

I also love to drive round of an evening visiting the local truck stops. Love parking up in front of a truck and hear the passenger side door click and open, knowing this is my cue to get out of the car, and climb up the passenger side ladder into the can, knowing what’s in store for me. I’ve never been disappointed yet so I’ll carry on this amazingly enjoyable pastime. And the sensation you get as you step down the ladder with cum running down your legs is unbeatable. Love it and would highly recommend it. Love to hear other girls truck stories too mmmmm

By *omlad77Man
over a year ago

manchester

Yes we wanna know!!! Had me a few hot truckers in the past, any near Eccles let me know!

over a year ago

Love your stories I need some trucker fun

over a year ago

The best night I ever had was last summer at Avon heath near Ringwood. There were loads of trucks parked up so I got out and went for a little wander. All of a sudden some guy walks out the shadows naked with a massive cock and without a word walks up behind me and pulls me back onto his cock. Oh my it was so painful yet so exciting. Another guy appeared and offered his cock to my mouth. I proceeded to suck on it and the sheer extacy of it was hard to describe I thought it couldn’t get any better but another guy showed up and let me wank his cock the first guy moaned and felt him ooze inside me wow he pulled out and the guy I was sucking rushed round the back and started pumping his cock in me. The guy I was wanking put his cock in my mouth came and the other chap came in my bum. Omg I felt so good afterwards the guy slapped my bum as he went back to his cab and I went home a happy girl. Nothing has ever lived up to that. I want more please so cum on you horny truckers xxxx

Post new Message to Thread