Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Home lonely and horny

Jump to newest

By *upcake2012 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Crewe / Rochdale

True Story - So I lost my job 3 months ago and am becoming increasingly bored and lonely being at home on my own all day. My Fiancé has set up this profile for me because he wants me to have some fun while he’s at work. I’ve been chatting to people and have arranged a couple of daytime drinks meetings one of which led us back to our apartment.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *upcake2012 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Crewe / Rochdale

.......where we found my fiancé was out for a couple of hours. We headed straight for the bedroom and wasted no time getting each others clothes off. He was impressed with my white basque and black bra and panties and his cock was rock hard in his pants. I love sucking cock so got down on my knees and sunk it into my mouth. Mmmm. Love feeling cock getting harder in my mouth and I could feel my pussy starting to get very wet and slippery.

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *rtraymondo76Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Can't PM you Cupcake through the filters, but you do have a nice pair, and I should be so lucky to find a lonely lady like in your story that needs my daytime attention. The story is progressing well. A nice read.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

More please lovely story so far more please

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *nobby82Man
over a year ago