Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

first time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i have never never sucked another mans cock, and have never wanted to, but a few weeks ago, i met this couple, who where very very nice i met them both in there local pub, and after a while, his wife was flashing her stockings to me, i put my hand up her skirt, and felt her wet pussey, we then went back to there home, as soon as we got there she took of all her cloths, and just had her stockings on and suspender belt, we licked an sucked each other till we both came, the next thing was, that her hubby started to wank himself off, and started to lick my big balls it was a real turn on, he then sucked my cock, lokking over at his wife, she started to finger herself, and asked me would i mind sucking his cock which i did, he then took it out of my mouth and shot his load all over his wife, i must admit i have never done that before does this mean i am gay

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, of course it does. It means you will never fancy another woman again, and all your sexual gratification will come through gay sex only

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes, of course it does. It means you will never fancy another woman again, and all your sexual gratification will come through gay sex only "

Yup, Defo a big gay boy!!!! Oh I do hope just reading such a gay story doesnt turn me in to a Gay!!!

Post new Message to Thread