Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my first mm experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I remember it well I was 18 and went into the toilets of the morrisons in my town and as I took a pee read the writing on the wall which was asking for ppl to meet and suck cock and fuck I found myself getting aroused reading it and began rubbing my cock as I did a man about 40 or so walked in and made me jump so I tried to act like I was using the urinal he stood at the 1 to the side ov me and pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen, I happened to look over and to my suprise he too was WAnking he saw me looking and smiled and said go on touch it so I gingerly reached over and touched his bell he then said follow me so I did into a cubicle where he began. rubbing my cock it felt so wrong but made me very horney . He then asked if he could put his in my mouth so I let him be put it in and softly pushed and pulled my head I could feel him get harder and harder and as be did be pushed and pulled quicker and quicker he then reached round and started to play with my arse and pushed his finger in it hurt but I didn't stop him I just sucked harder until he blew In my mouth he then said swollow in a demanding voice and I did he then sorted himself out and left I have never felt so horney in all my life

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yumy! Nice little horny story

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

that was 4 years ago have u done anything since

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago