Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Going to the rugby

Jump to newest

By *needcocks2 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

A friend of mine on Fab comes round to my house first thing in the morning. I am surprised as I've not arranged to meet him. I am even more surprised when he doesn't push me to my knees and shove his cock in my mouth. Instead he runs up to my bedroom and tells me to put on stockings, suspenders, heels and a bra. He then makes me wear a long coat. I get into his car, a tad bemused as it's so early and I have no idea what he's got planned.

He tells me to look in the glove compartment and I found a Wales flag. On it is written 'Cumslut on board'.

'Oh my god, does this mean what I think it means?' I say. He nods. 'You're going to Twickenham'.

We get to a pub carpark and he gets me out of the car. 'Who the fuck is this?' ask his mates. He is there with 7 friends all about 30 and the driver who is older, in his late 40s.

He makes me get on the bus and takes my coat off. I'm standing there in just my underwear with my pussy on show as I'm wearing no knickers. A big cheer goes up and they put my flag at the back of the bus so everyone can see. My friend eases my big boobs out of my bra and starts licking them. He knows how much I like it. A friend of his comes over and feels my pussy and how wet it is. He rubs my clit and fucks me with his fingers. The driver is trying to drive and is getting cross as he is distacted. I promise that I will fuck his brains out when we get there.

They lay me on the back seat and someone else starts to lick my pussy. He's so good and my juices are all over his face. He fucks me with his fingers and sucks my clit and I cum right into his face. He moves and it's time for the first cock in my pussy. It's also time for my first two cocks in my mouth and hands. I'm sucking and wanking away whilst this guy fucks me. He is big and I'm struggling to cope. My friend enourages me and rubs my clit whilst I'm being fucked.

I suck and fuck all of the guys and we are getting tooted at by other coaches and buses on the way. Friend in cars are ringing to speak to their friends on my bus and they can hear me getting fucked.

When we get to Twickenham I've made them all cum at least once and they go happily off to the game. The driver turns to me and say 'now it's my turn slut' and I ride his cock with my big tits bouncing in his face in the car park.

I wonder what happens on the journey home?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

would love to have been on the coach

By *needcocks2 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Oh god, they're going to be in a party mood on the way back lol

over a year ago

amazing story and since wales just won i think ur gonna be in 4 a very good journey home and lots more orgasms

By *ilf61Man
over a year ago

Taunton

My feeling is you are going to be very sore by the time you get home !!!!

over a year ago

love to hear about the trip home

over a year ago

Fuckig orny or what ?

Was it true ?

Post new Message to Thread