Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Caught getting roasted

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm staying with my brother for a week next week, really want to meet up with a couple or 2 guys and get spitroasted knowing there's a big risk of him catching me at it x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Where?

over a year ago

poor brother..... that will be a shock, walking in on his sister with 2 cocks hanging out of her lol.... happy to help thou ha....... Just took a look at your profile your a woman looking to meet tv/ts Learn something new every day I thought it was only gay men or bi men who liked men dressed as women

over a year ago

"poor brother..... that will be a shock, walking in on his sister with 2 cocks hanging out of her lol.... happy to help thou ha....... Just took a look at your profile your a woman looking to meet tv/ts Learn something new every day I thought it was only gay men or bi men who liked men dressed as women "

Nope not just men female friends if mine like sex with tvs xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think the idea of playing with a tv is quite hot. not had the chance yet though x

over a year ago

"I think the idea of playing with a tv is quite hot. not had the chance yet though x"

Well that will definitely shock your brother lol

over a year ago

What would he do if he caught you getting spitroasted? Is he likely to lose it or let you continue?

Post new Message to Thread