Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Real cheating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know it sounds basic, but I'v always wanted to come home and find my girl cheating. None of this pretending, pre arranged business. Actually catching her cheating and hearing her scream and come.

Who else shares this fantasy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Completely!!!

over a year ago

id like her to ring me and tell me shes about to fuck someone

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"id like her to ring me and tell me shes about to fuck someone"

That would be good, but the walking in and catching her fucking someone else is a major turn on

over a year ago

Tell her your fantasy, and maybe one day you will come home to catch her in a loving embrace and kissing with a well hung blackman, filling her cheating pussy full of his hot cum.

over a year ago

I have experienced something similar with an ex gf coming home with thongs in her bag and cum running down the inside of her leg! She was quite open about it too! Of course I had to give her a good licking!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/12 11:35:03]

over a year ago

This has been a massive fantasy of mine and would love for rani to do this sum day! Sum thing very sexy and slutty about it! Come on rani be a good girl and cheat lol the sheer shock and surprise element wud be amazing but behind the cheating act she'd know I'd be ok with it so really, its not cheating but the closest thing to it. She's gettin a one off opportunity to arrange, meet and fuck sumone with my consent but without my knowledge, but the ideas of coming home and hearing her moan while getting fucked by a thick long black cock wud be FAB lol

over a year ago

I'm trying to find a partner for this at the moment, harder than it sounds surprisingly

over a year ago

Hubby loves this fantasy! He has given me free reign to do whatever I want whenever I want, without having to worry if its ok with him first. So if I want to have fun if I go out for a drink I can, or if I choose to meet someone while he is at work I can. He loves the idea of me playing without him knowing until after the event, or of catching me doing it!

Havent done so yet, but Im pretty sure it will happen as you cant stop yourself feeling horny when you go out can you!!

xx

over a year ago

i love the fantasie its a massive turn on for me .

i once had a party with my ex , nly for me to get to d*unk and go to bed , i woke up hours later to find everyone gone and my gf not in bed , i could hear giggling down stairs i crept down to hear the giggling turn in to groaning and dirty talking

over a year ago

had this happen a couple of times..sort of.

ok it was in a club situation but nothing was pre planned.

i went to the loo and she asked me to get her a bite to eat from the snack bar on my way back, after the visit to the loo i was going back to ask what she wanted to eat but saw a guy chatting to her so stayed at a distance for a while.

eventually i decided to get her what i thought she might like to eat and joined the queue, after getting served, about 20 mins later, went to where she was sitting and she had gone, thought she had gone to the loo as she always insisted she would never just go off with someone, so i waited for ages and no sign, so i went for a potter round and there she was, in a room with this guy, legs in the air and getting a right good seeing to.

made her very happy, and me too

over a year ago

"I'm trying to find a partner for this at the moment, harder than it sounds surprisingly"

actually not surpried at all the idea of cheating on my fellow does nothing for me actually sleeping with another guy does nothing for me and i know i am not alone in this most swingers r not into this either as its a trust thing xxx

over a year ago

If i lived closer you could have my number lol,

Post new Message to Thread