Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mff with chocolate and cream

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My first threesome was last Easter, we booked a hotel room and i arrived later as i had to go to the shops.

I figured as it was Easter I'd get some chocolate to go with the already agreed squirty cream.

Both of them were amazing Elle was dressed in a little black mini skirt and a crop top and Rosie was in a tartan skirt and white shirt.

As soon as the chocolate bunnies came out they were biting bits off and French kissing swapping it between them I got so turned on they looked over and spotted my erection, Rosie pulled the bunnies head off and carefully placed it over my helmet and started to lick and gently suck.

The cock-olate started melting and made a bit of a gooey mess, Elle then joined in and both of them were practically eating the end my my knob.

Elle then grabbed the squirty cream and covered my cock with, they then both looked at each other with the naughtiest eyes ever then went back down on me.

After much slurping and French kissing there was cream everywhere, (not mine though that was yet to make its appearance).

They both took turns licking and sucking my shaft clean, I'll tell you what those greedy girls got every last bit of chocolate and squirty cream.

Then was my turn Rosie carried on sucking away while Elle squirted cream in my mouth and aggressively French kissed me. There were giggles all round as there was cream on noses cheeks and Elle even had a creamy moustache. She lowered herself onto me, and started riding her clitorus on my face. Some of the cream smeared all around it and I greedily lapped it up, amid groans of pleasure as Rosie was still tucking into her sausage supper.

And that was the beginning of my first night as a threesome.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Post new Message to Thread