Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Strip poker

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story from a few years back.it was Xmas meal time at a local pub.it was for my shift members from the local factory. About 25 of us were there including my wife of 5 years.as usual it descended into a boozed up party. Xmas kisses were free flowing. There were about a even split of men and women.my wife was getting snogged by lots of the guys including the shift boss who went to town with his tongue down her throat and hands all over her perfect sized ass.this always turned me on watching her snog my friends and I actively encouraged it.my wife was about 5ft 4 nice face,shiny auburn hair,large firm boobs and a lovely pert bum and very innocent but fun girl.as the night finished my wife asked if another of the girls and her boyfriend could come back to ours for a drink.I knew them both really well.we shall call them Kate and Lee.I said great and we left for our house about 200 yards away.we started drinking games at home using a pack of cards.i was feeling really horny after watching my wife with so many guys earlier that I suggested strip poker. Kate by the way was about 21 with blonde hair,beautiful face and a page three body.Lee was an normal sort of guy batting above his average. They all agreed Lee somewhat hesitant. Before long my wife was down to her bra and pants,Kate still had her dress on ,Lee was down to his boxers and I was down to my jeans.I was dying for the next hand to be Kate's dress coming off but no it was my wife.she rather embarrassed removed her black bra ,her large breasts were free. She had thick but stubby nipples which stood out to attention. My cock twiched as Kate and Lee stared at my wife sat there in her black panties and nothing Else.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ima66Man
over a year ago

Manchester

OMG!!! Don’t stop now

By *acks the boy66Man
over a year ago

limerick

keep it going

very interesting

By *DH90Man
over a year ago

Stafford

By *ackb85Man
over a year ago

Newmarket

Hot story

over a year ago

Next hand I lost so my jeans were off.next to lose was Lee.he stood up looking so embarrassed. He put his hands to the sides of his boxers and removed them quickly. His cock was much smaller than I had imagined perhaps it was nerves! My wife looked at me and smiled .Kate also looked a little embarrassed by her boyfriends little cock.next hand and my wife's turn to remove her panties.my cock began to twitch as she stood up.shyly she removed them revealing her neatly trimmed bush and longer than average pussy lips which were slightly parted protruding through the short hair.her are was full and pert. Lee and Kate looked at my now naked wife her cunt inches from their faces.we carry on my wife loses again!as she has no clothes to remove I suggest she must complete a dare. With no one else coming up with anything I blurt out that she must kiss Kate for 30 seconds on the mouth.both looking nervous they go face to face ,then they get the giggles which was really funny. They calm down and hold each other hesitantly their mouths come to gether then start kissing. Kate Push's her tongue inside my wife's mouth.Kate still has a dress on as my wife is completely naked.my wife responds with her tongue it is such a horny sight.they kiss for the 30 seconds but now the atmosphere has been turned up a notch!!!!

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

The next hand is lost by Kate ( I say a silent prayer lol).she stands and unzips and removes her dress. I have never seen a body like it.imagine a page 3 girl and you won't be far out.she had a lacy white bra and thing.she was perfect. Lee loses again.Kate want him to snog my wife which he does.it is a horny sight seeing your naked wife snogging a naked guy when you have never done anything like this before. Lees cock showed no sign of growing tho as he was still very quiet and nervous.Kate loses again and removes her bra.her boobs are big firm small nippled but perfect.I lose so time to get naked.my cock is semi erect as I lower my boxers. Kate and my wife smile as they look at my penis which is pretty big and looks absolutely massive when compared to lees tiny cock.my wife loses again.I come up with the idea that she has to kiss Kate's breasts for 30 seconds. She looks keen even tho as far as I know she has never touched another woman.she starts to kiss her nipples and then suck them.still a bit giggly she licks and sucks those perfect sized tits.Kate loses next and she stands up you can see a damp patch on her thong covering her pussy.my cock is now 80% erect.she takes off her thong and holy mackerel her pussy is hairless and she has neat cunt lips which were wide parted and she looked so hot.all four of us are now naked!!!

over a year ago

Lee loses next. Kate suggests he licks my wife's pussy.we all look a bit shocked.my wife looks at me and I look at her.we both smile and say why not.we all reasure each other that we will not breathe a word about tonight.my wife sits on an arm chair and opens her legs.Lee kneels down and starts to lick her pussy.she lies back eyes closed.my cock is now fully hard and twitching.30 seconds are up but nobody mentions it .Kate and I are watching as he eats her for at least 2 minutes.he gets up his mouth is covered in her love juice and she lies there legs open and cunt lips hanging down as her inhibitions have gone.wifey loses the next hand.I suggest she licks Kate's perfect cunt.Kate takes her place on the armchair ,legs wide apart my wife goes straight down on her.no more giggling now!!! She licks and sucks Kate's bald cunt.slurping at it as if her life depended on it.she even slides a couple of fingers into Kate's pussy as she licks her clit .Kate is moaning and writhing.this goes on for 8 or 9 minutes. Lee loses next and my wife comes up with an idea!!!

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

By *onderstuff73mMan
over a year ago

Brum

More!!! God, please let there be more!

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Loving this

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *arriedbigentMan
over a year ago

Cudworth barnsley

More

over a year ago

She suggests seeing as she has licked Kate's pussy that Lee should suck my cock.omg I thought that's gunna be weird.Lee protested but the girls said it would be our secret and no one would ever know. I stood up and Lee reluctantly knelt at my feet.my big cock inches from his mouth.my wife grabbed my cock at the base and guided lees head with her other hand.he opened his mouth and in went the big swollen head of my large cock.he closed his mouth around it.his tongue slowly at first licked around my big helmet. He sucked and licked for a minute or so then that was enough for him.Kate's turn to lose.my wife wants her to show Lee how to do it.she takes his place.she grips my cock and slowly takes in into her beautiful mouth. She cradles my heavy balls in her other hand as she picks up the pace.hungrily she sucks on my big cock.Lee watches on his cock still not showing any signs of life.I say to my wife if she would like to suck him whilst Kate is taking care of my cock.she goes over to Lee and grips his little cock with two fingers and straight away takes in her mouth his limp 3 inch cock.her ass is in the air showing glimpses of her tight brown asshole and long cunt lips.I point out to Kate to look at the view I had.she turns around and strokes my wife's ass cheeks as she sucks lees cock.she then crawls behind my wife and holds open her her ass cheeks studying her tiny asshole .she starts to lick it all around the ass cheeks then inner cheeks then the asshole it self.in the meantime I am behind Kate doing the same to her.it tastes a little sweaty but fantastic.I then kneel behind Kate and place my big thick cock at her perfect cunt lips and slowly penetrate her inch by thick inch .I slowly start to fuck her as she licks my wife's asshole. She Push's back until my full length is inside her.I don't last long as I fill her with cum.I slowly withdraw and her cunt leaks hot sticky come onto her thighs and the carpet.lees cock never did come to life. They left and I took my wife to bed where we had great passionate sex. It was never spoke of again.my wife and I split up about 5 years later. This was 20 years ago.I still fuck her now and then. A couple of weeks ago we spoke about that night andshe said to me that her and Kate had sex together about 10 times after that.which I knew nothing about!!!!! This is a true story.thanks for reading xx

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Wow that was terrific

over a year ago

Thank you. It was fun thinking back to that fab night.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn