Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife and friend trying on lingerie

Jump to newest

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

A couple of years ago my wife Karen and her friend Mary ran a charity clothing shop, Karen rang me to say some one was dropping of quite a few bags later about 3,o'clock which is when it closes and would I take them upstairs so they could sort them for the next day.

I arrived in the parking area the

same time as the lady she was blond and gorgeous and very rich and very upper class but pleasant

We both went in to the shop.

She said to my wife there is about 10,bags of very expensive clothes

But there may be some things you may not be able to sell, we take every thing I started to take the bags in, the lady left and said I will have more soon thank you Mary said a locked the door Karen said will you take these up and Mary can start Mary made her way up I followed the stairs so steep I could see right up her skirt this really turned me on, she often flirted with me but I never looked at her in that way, she started and I went and got more my wife laughed as I passed and said you to behave up there she as the hots for you and giggled I picked up the last two and followed Karen

Up she started to empty some bag

Mary then said wow bringing out

Some very expensive underwear and stockings and play uniforms they tipped another one more stuff mary

Picked up a set and said I like this set try them on Karen said I think I will Mary went to the changeing room and returned and said what you think she looked so

Sexy, and just carried on going through the clothes she picked up another set I like these , I think I will try this on I do like that first one Karen said you try it on

Said Mary they they returned I was so turned on seeing Karen dressed in the underwear Mary had just taken off they kept trying different outfits on each other even helping each other.

They Started joking about and even trying the uniforms on, Mary then suggested I will pick clothes for you to try on and you pick a set for and we will dress each other Karen laughed and said we could then dress him up, they tipped up another back this time there was two blow up dolls but the very expensive ones we all laughed as the pump come out of the next bag

Pump them up Karen said to see what they look like Mary giggled

And said we should dress them up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking forward to what cums next

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

more please

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"more please "
great start

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

Once again Mary and Karen returned

Both looking stunning, the dolls pumped up I don't know what it was but I just wanted to fuck the dolls playing around Karen went to

Put a pair of panties on the blonde doll they just did not fit they tipped another bag up this time with smaller clothes and underwear they started looking through and found another back they opened it and found a two boxes and instructions and realised that they were pussys for fitting in to the dolls they then realised the smaller clothes were for the dolls Karen handed me one of them and said what you think I said it is like the real thing Karen laughed and said we should take one of these home and try it

To see what a threesome is like my heart dropped thinking I was going to have one here Karen fitted the pussy laughed again and said I bet you can't wait to try this.

They then dressed the doll's they all looked stunning and so horny Mary looked across her eyes saying it, like I was thinking why can't we fuck now, Karen seems to be still taken it like a joke surely she new they tipped another bag

There was four strap on Dildos all in separate boxes with there own cum look Karen said you fill them with this cum I am having one of these Mary laughed me to and joked

You can fuck him then, was this getting hoter, they kept emptying

Bags Karen asked me to go down stairs to get some more bags

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

over a year ago

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Want to know more

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Great story

By *imerickboyMan
over a year ago

city

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

over a year ago

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

I returned up stairs and always remember thinking how can you be in this position two gorgeous girls dressed up stockings suspenders mini skirt and been worn and fucked in by that sexy hot rich lady and not fuck it was so plain Mary was gagging for it

Karen said look at this these two strap ons are designed to fit the dolls, Karen then lifted a bag and said whats this not clothes she tipped it up we all just looked as all the Dildos and vibraters plugs everything you could think of, you could see Karen was now turned on they both started tearing at the bags both exited to see what else is there Mary said what about that box who a passer by helped with I will get it will you manage yes with a struggle I got it up there them two switching on and going through the settings and trying them on there hands Mary opened the box

We could believe it a fuck machine with all different heads even different kinds of pussy and the recipet 800 dollers we laughed

Karen looked at me and said come on we will dress you up and see what you look like

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

intriguing what people give to charity

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Definitely a great way to start.

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

There is a twist to it, trying to finish it but keep getting distracted

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

No problem glad you are looking to finish it with a twist

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Brilliant

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

Karen started to remove my clothes Mary was passing clothes, I could see stockings a suspender and lots of frilly stuff a very short

Mini skirt the feeling of the clothing on my skin was awesome and feeling there hands brush past my cock, Mary went and got a wig fuck I was horny my cock

Throping Karen kissed me and said lay down on the backs this was. So horny and all the underwear about the floor whisperd in my ear, the doll wants to fuck you lowering it's mouth on to my cock and turning on the the vibration switch I looked across and Mary already had her hand inside her knickers Karen started to play with the strap on dick on the doll

Mary Lowering herself down on to the other doll screamin out with pleasure as the strap on Dildo went deep inside her lick the doll Karen said Mary come across and guided the strap on that had been up her pussy in to Karen's mouth

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

Karen started to remove my clothes Mary was passing clothes, I could see stockings a suspender and lots of frilly stuff a very short

Mini skirt the feeling of the clothing on my skin was awesome and feeling there hands brush past my cock, Mary went and got a wig fuck I was horny my cock

Throping Karen kissed me and said lay down on the backs this was. So horny and all the underwear about the floor whisperd in my ear, the doll wants to fuck you lowering it's mouth on to my cock and turning on the the vibration switch I looked across and Mary already had her hand inside her knickers Karen started to play with the strap on dick on the doll

Mary Lowering herself down on to the other doll screamin out with pleasure as the strap on Dildo went deep inside her lick the doll Karen said Mary come across and guided the strap on that had been up her pussy in to Karen's mouth

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

To for one nice

By *agical HandsTV/TS
over a year ago

wellingborough

over a year ago

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

more please

By *ewnameCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

almost forgot this had a fantasy story section lol

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

Mary come closer and started to kiss me Karen joining us she started to run her hand up Mary's leg Mary spread her legs apart as Karen guided Mary's hand up her skirt they fingerd each other as they kissed I placed my. Cock in to Karen's mouth Mary was now kissing Karen's tits and rubing her clit she made her way down to Karen's pussy Karen push me down and saying lick Mary

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Nice more please thanks great story

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *eet or funMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

The site of Mary's head in between

Karen's legs was amazing Karens both hand clutching Mary's head and pulling it in to her pussy and

Thrusting her ass upwards her body

Shaking with pleasure I never seen

Her like this I made my way down and started to lick Mary she moned with pleasure fuck I'm going to cum fucking hell this is so good not yet I said, not wanting it to end Mary said yes fucking yes we can do it again I thrust my cock

In to Mary she shouted out fuck me

Hard I felt the hot rush travelling up my cock Karen started to scream out yes fuck yes

I,m cumin Mary shouting out me to I exploded deep in to Marys pussy we all fell on to the bags and underwear, a moment of silence or guilt Karen breathing out slowly said to me you OK yes I said can we do it again Mary looked as us and said that was the best orgasm I have ever had me to Karen said

as she slowly started to rub her clit

By *imerickboyMan
over a year ago

city

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Is there more?

By *avey997TV/TS
over a year ago

East London

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

"Is there more? "

A lot more happened between us loo bi

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Is there more?

A lot more happened between us loo bi"

GREAT would love to here more please thanks

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

Class

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

Sorry distracted again, looking across at Karen running her fingers over her clit and getting

Aroused my cock stiffened Mary parted her wet panties to the side and started to finger herself

She reached out with her other hand for one of the Dildos and slowly pushed it deep inside her

Breathing out slowly and said fuck that is so good Karen moved across

and Mary removed it from her pussy

and slowly pushed it in to Karen Karen screaming out fuck that, so fucking good I got hold of another

One and thrust it in Mary she she whispered do it fucking harder Karen said hard hard fuck fuck fucking harder fuck us like sluts

Mary liked this and started to shake ó fucking hell I'm going to cum not yet Karen said Karen throw

Her right leg over my leg Mary followed by putting her left leg over mine my cock resting in between them I could feel the wetness on the tops of there stockings I felt something going on my cock I looked and Karen was placing the pussy the doll on my cock and said pretend this is sue

One of the other ladies that works

There hoooooo fuck yes Mary said

Who's fucking you Mary said to Karen she replied Pete that's Mary's boyfriend ho fucking yes Mary screaming out Andys fucking me is cock is so big, that's sues

Husband Karen switched on the vibration swith on hers and the doll Mary switched hers on the noises of the toys and our moaning

Was amazing Karen shouting out fuck me pete fuck me hard thrusting the dildo harder ho Pete you are fucking so good, Karen pulled the dolls hair and said fuck fuck him sue Mary screaming out faster faster Andy hooooooofuck fuck I,m cuming she started shaking and shouting out harder, harder ho fucking hell fuck fucking hell I looked Karen had removed the dildo it something

Triggered it off and all cum was pumping out she screaming out cum all over me Pete her shaking violently as she cum splashing all over us me thrusting sue Mary shouting out cum, cum, please cum

Andy she removed the dildo as it pumped out cum over us all Karen took hold of the doll lowering to her pussy and said lick me sue Mary took hold of my cock as I pumped my cum over sues the dolls

Hair all of us dripping in cum it was all over us I looked at Karen her face covered her hair dripping

Sue the doll still in between her dripping pussy my cum dripping of

The dolls hair on to Karen pussy Mary laying beside my cock rubing it with her dildo while licking at the cum what a site Karen looked at me held my hand and kissed me and said can we do this again

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Nice pray tell us more please thanks

over a year ago

Wouldn't mind seeing mrs trying on lingerie with another woman.

Post new Message to Thread