Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

FFM with a hot bartender

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so we’re on a night out in London and we’re in a cocktail bar.

Quiet little bar.

The bartender is pretty and seems to be flirting with me. You mention it and I laugh it off.

You say ‘she’s hot babe, she’s def flirting with ya ya know’

Few cocktails in and you ask the barmaid what time she finishes and what she’s doing after. She says she finishes at 11 and she’s got no plans.

You ask her where’s good to go and she tells us.

She offers to show us after but tells us we need to get a taxi. We invite her to come out with us and she says ‘yeah why not’

We’ve had a few cocktails now and we’re pretty tipsy, as it approaches 11 you pop to the loo. I wait at the bar chatting to the barmaid, you come back putting your hands over my shoulders, kissing my neck while discretely putting your knickers in my hand as you bite my ear lobe...

The barmaid smiles and winks at you.

This turns me on massively but i don’t let it show.

We all leave together and get a taxi. Smoking outside while we wait for the cab the barmaid asks us where we live but we tell her we’re in a hotel. She says ‘oh that hotel is right near where we’re going’ she asks if she can use our room to freshen up.

We get in the taxi, me and you in the back and the barmaid in the front. I start to stroke up and down the inside of your thigh. You doing the same. Turning each other on massively.

Giggling. She turns around and smiles.

We get to the hotel and we head up to the room. As we get to the lift you suggest getting a bottle of wine. Barmaid says ‘get two’

So I go get some wine while you 2 head up to room.

In the room you two are chatting and you ask her if she was flirting with me back at the bar. She says ‘yeah sorry I flirt with everyone’ you jokingly say ‘you didn’t flirt with me’

She laughs and says she’ll flirt with you now.

She flirts with you and then she goes to kiss you, you’re shocked and step back. She says ‘sorry, but I think you’ll like it. Try it...’

As you’re a little tipsy you let her kiss you.

You like it, you kiss back. Proper kissing her now she whispers ‘I know you’ve got no knickers on...’

She reaches down and puts her hand between your legs and feels your pussy...

You love it. She rubs your clit and says ‘neither have i’ and puts your hand on her pussy.

Now you’re both rubbing each other’s clits. She lifts your dress off and you take her top off as she drops her skirt.

Both now just in your bras you kiss and finger each other. You lose your bras and she pushes you onto the bed.

I walk in....

Neither of you notice me come in the room.

You’re laying on your back while the barmaid is licking your pussy.

You’re loving it.

She’s getting you going big time. You’re grabbing her hair as she licks you til you cum.

You cum hard. And loud...

I say ‘that looks like fun’

The barmaid walks over and kisses me. Long hard snog and leads me to the bed. She sits next to you and tells me to get undressed. I get undressed as she kisses you and plays with your tits.

I’m naked and watching you kiss. Then she reaches out and rubs my cock. Then she grabs your hand so you can both rub my cock.

Hard as fuck, she stands up pulling you with her.

She kneels down. You do too.

Now you both start licking my cock. Kissing each other and taking it in turns to suck me.

Then she stops and lays on the bed. She tells you to lick her pussy while i fuck you.

You’re on all fours licking her as i slowly fuck you from behind.

She tells me not to cum so I keep it slow. Slow but deep.

You lick her and finger her til she cums.

She looks up at me fucking you and then she pushes me back. You kneel in front of me again and you suck my cock while she kisses me. She pushes your head back and forth while she kisses me.

She can see I’m gonna cum. She tells you not to swallow.

I explode in your mouth as she kisses me.

She drops to her knees as you suck my last drop then she kisses you and takes the cum in her mouth so she can swallow it...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornyguykentMan
over a year ago

kent

Mate thats an amazing story looking forward to reading rest

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Cool

By *avidking73Man