Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bride

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One of my fav fantasies is having some fun with a bride on her big day preferably with the bridegroom watching...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What a fantastic fantasy

over a year ago

DEFINITELY have that fantasy mate! have seen a few good video clips of that kinda scene. very hot.

over a year ago

How strange, we thought we were the only ones who would do that.

When we get married it will be lots of black friends from here and mrs essex will have all of them while the newly weds ie, me, get none.

Id marry her tomorrow f i could afford it.

Its such a horny way to live your life, we know, cause we do.

Have fun.

xxxx

over a year ago

we always wanted to play on our wedding night but with family about it wasnt possible but the idea is so horny and would love to help others to do it.

By *exy n up 4 itCouple
over a year ago

western isles

some things and times should be about the couple together and I feel this is a step too much. We got married and even tho` we had swinger friends at the wedding, we would not consider consecrating that special time for us by looking for a differant aspect of our lives. Swinging is great for us but its not everything in our lives........................ a little reality is sometimes needed.

over a year ago

I've done this

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

Boldon

I've had a couple of people that like this fantasy. I've got a modern short wedding dress, veiled fascinator, ivory basque and 'wedding' hold up stockings that I have worn for roleplay - The idea that the male in the picture is the best man, either before or after the vows. Quite enjoyed it .

over a year ago

Had the chance for this a few years back. A couple I'd known for ages, but felt really bad and backed out. If only I could turn back time.

Had a bj off my ex on her wedding day. Not with husbands knowledge tho.

over a year ago

I've worn my full wedding outfit more than a few times...I find it incredibly erotic and fun.

Guess for me a lot of the fun is in the anticipation in getting ready.

Pete's best man wasn't aware of our 'playing' before we were married - years later we were able to re-enact the day with some 'extra' fun at the end...

Am considering buying an alternative dress now though as my original one is beginning to age and I don't want it too trashed.

Ems.x

Post new Message to Thread