Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Decisions Decisions Domme or Sub? lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So this was it, we agreed we would try a scenario together, see if it aroused us in reality as much as we imagined. Clear instructions/boundaries were agreed.

And here I am..... standing staring at the door of the hotel room.... knowing fine, once I cross that threshold control has gone completely, I literally have handed myself over to his capable hands. He shall decide what we do; how and if I should be rewarded or, indeed punished as he sees fit x As I knock, the door opens immediately .... 'fuck'... He was bloody watching me all that time through the peep hole, no doubt revelling in the unspoken turmoil on my face. A smirk creased his lips as if reading my thoughts .. bastard, I'll get him back for that....

Or

I am waiting in the hotel room....... dressed to kill.... scenario basics memorised, All props and tools positioned for ease of access, trying to relax....... knowing fine, when he walks over the threshold I have complete control..... That he has trusted me enough for him to fully surrender to my every whim.... What a rush!..... One thing is for sure... nerves to be buried deep when that door opens!

God help him if he is late.... I fucking hate unpunctual people! And I shall punish accordingly ...... on that note, there is a light knock at the door, I glance at the clock.... Good boy, best we get off on a good footing.

I ease myself on to the chair i positioned on the opposite side of the room from the door; I pick up my glass of champagne.....compose myself, get the nerves in check, feel the assertiveness and excitement fizz in my veins.... 'You may enter' I say in my most assertive and sexy voice lol Let the games begin lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Liking already ...more please x

over a year ago

Well I hope it goes the way of the Domme scenario...but I would

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

mmmmmm would so love have a domme mistress control me xxxxx

over a year ago

i think there is more richness in your domme story. perhaps that is wishful thinking on my part. i have dommed and dommed successfully. i have yet to hand myself over to someone. it is on the list though x

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I have tried this, both sides of the fantasy.

Loved both, not sure which i liked most.

Proved one thing, i am a total switch (or just a kinky git perhaps).

over a year ago

So decided to maybe explore the domme scenario a little more, I shall post an extract leaving it open for comments in how, you as a submissive may react/think... then I shall post again with how I would.... try to deal or correct a behaviour, suggestions of course always welcome x

over a year ago

i would like to be your little sub muse xxx

over a year ago

"So decided to maybe explore the domme scenario a little more, I shall post an extract leaving it open for comments in how, you as a submissive may react/think... then I shall post again with how I would.... try to deal or correct a behaviour, suggestions of course always welcome x"

Well I for one would love to be involved!

over a year ago

Why thank you.... I am in no way experienced, I shall just let my imagination flow.... and will enjoy any feedback and comments posted...

As I feel we are all here to learn from each other xxx

over a year ago

I am waiting in the hotel room....... dressed to kill.... scenario basics memorised, All props and tools positioned for ease of access, trying to relax....... knowing fine, when he walks over the threshold I have complete control..... That he has trusted me enough for him to fully surrender to my every whim.... What a rush!..... One thing is for sure... nerves to be buried deep when that door opens!

God help him if he is late.... I fucking hate unpunctual people! And I shall punish accordingly ...... on that note, there is a light knock at the door, I glance at the clock.... Good boy, best we get off on a good footing.

I ease myself on to the chair i positioned on the opposite side of the room from the door; I pick up my glass of champagne.....compose myself, get the nerves in check, feel the assertiveness and excitement fizz in my veins.... 'You may enter' I say in my most assertive and sexy voice lol Let the games begin lol

I dont think he truly realises what a fine specimen of a man he is.... and his awkward entrance in to the room adds to his appeal... nervously fumbling with his coat and case, he glances up at me and stops, staring mesmerised... I love that look, but immediately I recoil in a firm voice.... 'Now Mr Pune, did your mother never tell you that it is rude to stare'? and I rise slowly from the chair, desperately trying to keep that haughty dignity in tact. His glare immediately drops to his feet, knowing fine there shall be a consequence for his lack of manners...... and I let this hang in the air.... allowing his mind and of course body, absorb the anticipation of what is to come .......

'I shall need to see what I have to work with Mr Pune', again a flicker of eye contact, and I trail my finger down the front of his shirt. 'Now Strip'........... As the words escape my mouth, I surprise myself at the force and power, and my cunt juices gush at the realisation............. This is going to be so much fun *grinning wickedly*

over a year ago

well i do like that scenario. i'm switch but just love bein domme. it gives u such a rush, espesially wen with a new partner, or a new toy lol

over a year ago

"well i do like that scenario. i'm switch but just love bein domme. it gives u such a rush, espesially wen with a new partner, or a new toy lol

"

Thanks for your comment, its good to let the imagination run a little, I havent explored it physically as yet... but never say never lol And I can imagine the fact that you switch gives you a great insight into what a sub or dom's needs are!

xxx

over a year ago

"well i do like that scenario. i'm switch but just love bein domme. it gives u such a rush, espesially wen with a new partner, or a new toy lol

Thanks for your comment, its good to let the imagination run a little, I havent explored it physically as yet... but never say never lol And I can imagine the fact that you switch gives you a great insight into what a sub or dom's needs are!

xxx"

That's a nice start, I have always found that setting the scene is really important. There are times when getting down to a session is all both peeps need; but the times when there is a build up and anticipation are what gets the juices really flowing. From my perspective, I can imagine the nervous anticipation of knocking on the door

over a year ago

ye i think u have gotta try both @ least once 2 know 4 sure which u prefer

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Have tried both more than once and i still cant decide which i prefer.

By *ub_boiMan
over a year ago

manchester

Obediently kneeling naked at your disposal Ma'am

"

Post new Message to Thread