Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Biker chick

Jump to newest

By *ainted_love1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Altrincham

This is a true story that happened about 5 years ago to me..

I advertised myself as a cuckhold for a Female biker chick for fun in the the summer to join me as a pillian for weekends and day trips away. I thought summer is coming and fun should be planned.

I only had a couple of replies - but had a wonderful summer of weekends away.

After initial meetings and we were both in comfort zones with eachother the first weekend was planned. We went to a 70s weekend at a holiday camp.

I must say at this piont I definatly dont look a cuck (if there is a cuck look) or sissy type and i dnt have a problem pulling a girl.

The advert was to meet someone likeminded.

Our plan was set - we would go out and party for the night as pretend brother and sister and hook each other up with the opposite sex, this worked a treat..

Condoms were a must but every morning she would come back to me, straddle my face and pulling her pussy lips over my nose plant her clit in reach of my tongue.

As a cuck i loved this and lapped away at her overnight juices untill she was squeeky clean and had many orgasms.

One morning she had arrange a suprise for me and arrange for a guy to come to ours and inbetween fucking her I would suck his cock hard again..

The scenarios continue ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

good start

By *ockring91Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Interesting

By *ainted_love1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Altrincham

Those Pontins weekenders are full of swingers (so im told)

Post new Message to Thread