Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bringing my wife into the lifestyle pt4

Jump to newest

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

And so to Part 4...

Thanks again for all the lovely feedback for the story so far

If you are new to it, I recommend that you read pts 1 to 3 first. If you have a few spare hours

The links for those are here:

Pt 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/856618

Pt 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/858670

Pt 3

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/860928

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Karen! I didn't know whether to be angry with her or delighted.

She knew my wife hadn't had anal. I had asked her myself numerous times, but had always been refused point blank. I had discussed my frustrations about it with Karen on more than one occasion, both on Kik and at least once when I was up her bum and lamenting my wife's unwillingness to let me do the same thing to her.

I had also told her that I would love to see my wife's face and hear the noises she made the first time she took something up there.

But now I was guessing that particular cherry had been well and truly popped.

Still, at least that might mean that she was open to me having her arse too.

My wife continued her story. "I just shook my head and she grinned. I could see her grabbing various items and she came back with an armful!"

She stopped and looked at me, putting her hand on my leg again. "Are you cross with me? I know I have always said no to anal... But I thought that I should just go with it... In for a penny..."

I shook my head. "It's OK" I said. I didn't raise the issue of whether that meant I had access to her arse now too. But that question would definitely be raised the next time we had sex!

"So anyway" she said, "she came back from the wardrobe with all these things. She dropped them on the bed and I was trying to raise my head to see what they were. She was still dressed, apart from having no knickers on, of course" she giggled.

"So she came to stand by me, where I could see her properly, and she undressed, staring me straight in the eyes the whole time. She had a filthy look on her face. She is really nice, but she is also absolute filth" she said and laughed.

I was, of course, well aware of this fact already, from observation and personal experience.

She went on "That was actually the first time I had seen her tits for real, not just pictures of them. They were lovely. Much smaller than mine but still a decent size. I think she has told me she is a C cup"

She is, I thought.

She was now actually miming cupping Karen's tits "They were really firm, well she hasn't had kids, and perky. She has amazing nipples, they're pointy and perched right on the end of her tits. Soooo suckable. She leaned over me and dangled the right one above my mouth and I licked it then sucked it hard."

"Then she slipped her skirt off and picked something up off the bed."

She opened her mouth in fake horror, but the gleam in her eyes was unmistakable. "She had brought out a strap-on!" she shook her head slowly at the thought of it. "She slipped a dildo into it and said 'just a little one, don't worry'. It still looked pretty big to be going in my ass!"

"She went to her bedside table and took some lube out of the drawer. Then she went and slackened the straps holding my legs a little and told me to lift my legs up and bend my knees, so she could get access to my bum hole"

My wife's breathing was really slow and heavy now, as she continued describing how Karen took her arse. "She put some lube on her finger and rubbed it around my bumhole and then inside it too. She carried on fingering me a bit, then she said 'let's start slowly. OK?'. I nodded, I could hardly breathe, let alone speak."

She continued, almost breathless now too. "I saw her picking something up and then felt her pushing it gently against my hole. It popped in and she pushed it in further, slowly. Further than her finger. I could feel that it was getting thicker, the more she pushed it in. I could feel my hole opening. She must only have inserted it a couple of inches though, and she pulled it back and then slipped it in again, starting to fuck my ass slowly with it. She asked me if I was still OK. It did hurt a bit, but it wasn't too bad. It was quite nice to be honest."

She was nodding as she said it. "She pushed it in a bit further, and then a bit more" she said, "until I was taking quite a length and my hole must have been quite stretched. Then she slowed and asked if I was ready to try her. I was"

At this point I could swear she actually ground her bum down into the sofa, as if re-enacting the strap-on entering her.  "She unclipped my ankle cuffs from the straps and took hold of my ankles herself, then she lifted my legs up and pushed them back a bit, so she could see my bum better, and then she moved her groin towards me, so that the head of the dildo was against my bumhole and she pushed it into me. She only went a little way in, because it was thicker than the other thing she had been using. And then she fucked my ass. She kept asking if I was OK. It felt really good. I'm sorry now that I always said no to you. I didn't know what I was missing out on."

She gave me an apologetic shrug. "I think I've been missing out on a lot, haven't I..."

I just gave her a wry smile and nodded and she carried on with her description of how Karen had taken her anal virginity. "Well... once she had it all in, she was just fucking me like she was fucking my pussy. She let my left leg down and started to rub my clit. Jesus, you have no idea of the orgasm I had. I have no idea of the noise I made, or who else heard it!"

And then she laughed and shook her head." Christ I want to do that again! A lot!"

"That's quite a lot of 'firsts' for you in one night" I said. She just looked at me, shaking her head again and said "You haven't heard the half of it yet! Karen took the dildo out of my bum and leaned over me to kiss me. Fuck, I could have eaten her! Then she said 'my turn...'"

Reply privately

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Very enjoyable

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loving it

Reply privately

over a year ago

This story must never end....

Reply privately

By *iyguyMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

The post that keeps on giving

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Fantastic story keep going

Reply privately

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Great story, i hope you get some action too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well fuck me this story is getting better if that's possible mmmm

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Please don't stop now

Reply privately

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *assex134Man
over a year ago

always moving

Reply privately

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Wow

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *ockchef45Man
over a year ago

edinburgh-Dundee

Fucking amazing ??

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great storey so horny

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fan-bloody-tastic!

Reply privately

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Reply privately

By *imerickboyMan
over a year ago

city

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Oh so good

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A few firsts and lots more to come by the sounds of things - great story!

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Knowing what Karen was like...'filth' was indeed the correct word for her... Knowing that she was extremely submissive and liked hard, extreme fucking, and having heard what she had already done to my wife, my mind raced with the possibilities of what she would have made my wife do to her.

I quickly found out...But not before my wife had been to the kitchen for another bottle of wine. "What the hell" she said, "I'm celebrating" and winked at me.

When she returned she had brought me another beer too. "You deserve it" she said and kissed me, before retaking her seat and resuming the account of her sleepover.

"Where was I?" she asked herself "Ah yes. Ah. Yes!"

I suspected this was going to be good...

"So, she let me out of the restraints and took the strap-on off. She took it back to the wardrobe and I thought she was putting it away, but instead she was getting another dildo for it. God knows how many she's got, but the one she chose next was big!"

She held her hands up to illustrate just how big. I suspected she was exaggerating for effect, although as this was Karen we were talking about, I couldn't be too sure.

"She fitted the new one into the strap on" she said "and for a second I thought she was going to fuck me with that!" Her eyes widened as she said that. "But she held the harness up to me and told me to turn around. It felt so erotic, her fitting it to me. I loved having a cock" and she really laughed this time.

She was becoming much more animated now too. More effusive in the way she was describing what had happened. I put it down to a combination of the alcohol and the fact that now she had started telling me about her experience, and had already said so much, and so explicitly, she was more relaxed and less apprehensive about talking to me like this.

"Then she went back to the wardrobe and brought out more stuff. There was all kinds of things. I didn't know what any of them were. Oh God..." she was laughing again, this time at herself, in embarrassment at her innocence. "She put them all in a pile on the floor. And put a couple of towels down too. She had this device" she said, again using her hands to illustrate what she was saying. "I think she called it a 'spreader bar'?" she shrugged and continued.

"It was a metal bar, like this" she held her hands apart to show the size of it "with cuffs at either end for your ankles and two more, a little bit further along at each end, for your wrists. I didn't know that's what they were for until she explained and showed me what she wanted me to do to her."

She leaned forward, almost conspiritorially, and her voice dropped, as if this next bit was so shocking it mustn't be overheard..."She showed me what I had to do with it. She got down on her knees, on the towels, and fastened the cuffs at each end to her ankles. Then she told me what she wanted me to do."

Then she burst out laughing "I was standing there, listening to her telling me what to do and I was actually stroking my cock while she was telling me" she did a set of air quotes when she said 'cock'. "I don't know how you leave yours alone!"

She regained her composure a little and continued. "Anyway. She tells me that she is going to stick her hands back between her legs and I have to fasten her wrists to the bar with the two inner cuffs. Then she picked up this kind of strap from the floor, with a red ball attached to the middle of it. She said that before I fasten her wrists to the bar, I had to put the ball in her mouth and fasten the strap around her head. She said it would stop her screaming too loud! I wondered what the hell I was supposed to do to her! But I must admit I was starting to get really turned on by this"

I had a pretty good idea what Karen was going to want her to do and what the things she had dropped on the floor were. It was exactly what I had done with her. I wondered if she had done this for my benefit, knowing that I would find out, or because it turned her on to have my wife unknowingly do the same thing to her. Possibly both.

"So..." she said "she told me that the things on the floor were butt plugs", she did air quotes again. "She told me to get the lube and cover her bumhole with it, inside and out, and then to use the plugs on her. To start with the smallest and build up to the biggest. She said I could take my time and do what I wanted. She wanted me to fuck her bum with them. She told me not to worry about hurting her. That's what the gag was for. She had that filthy look on her face again. She said she wanted me to fuck her arse hard and then finally leave the biggest plug in her and fuck her pussy with my cock"

I was right. It was exactly what I had done. I could easily recall Karen biting down on the ball gag and the noises she made. How her hole had gaped when I finally removed the biggest plug from her. So much so, that any thoughts I had had about fucking her arse straight after her pussy went right out the window.

"So that's pretty much what I did." She looked at me. Waiting for a reaction.

"Wow!" I said, "did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"I loved it" she said. "It took me a minute or so to really let go, but yeah, it was immense. Oh my God! The way she screamed. Is it right that I was so turned on by that?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Oh and when she came this time, she just gushed. It was incredible. She must have known she would, because she had put the towels down"

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, remembering the scene "Her pussy was literally dripping. I just dived into it, lapping it up, licking it off her legs and everything" she flopped backwards, lying down on the sofa, her hand on her forehead "I can't believe I did all that" she shook her head.

"Sounds like you enjoyed it" I said, amazed at everything she had done. I couldn't believe my wife had sat here in front of me and told me that she had done all that. And clearly loved it. I thought even Karen would have eased her in gently, just some oral and some fingering, some tribbing, maybe some vibe play. Not a full-on anal S&M session like that!

"It was amazing" she said, and then a wicked look crossed her face. "And now that's what I will think about when I fantasise about Liz. Now her legs will be wide apart because they are cuffed to a spreader bar" she grinned, "and her wrists too.I'm sure you could use one standing up if you were bent right over. And then I could lift that big skirt up and pull her grannie pants down and fuck her hairy pussy with my big cock"

I realised then that she might actually be going to try to make this fantasy a reality.

But then the moment seemed to pass and she sighed and returned to Karen. "And after that we showered together and took turns to kneel in the stream of water and lick each other out and bring each other off again. I can't tell you how much I like licking pussy. It's definitely my new favourite thing" she was shaking her head again.

"And then when we woke up this morning we had sex again. But just gentle this time, kissing and fingering. Karen slipped her legs inbetween mine and we rubbed our pussies together and wanked ourselves. 'Scissors' she called it. And we 69d and I got to taste her again and taste myself on her. And then we just lay there talking. She said she bet you wouldn't mind if I didn't hurry home. And I knew you wouldn't. And then she said that she was going to a club tonight and asked me to go with her."

"And like you said, you wanted to, but not yet" I offered.

"No, not yet. Not what she does" she replied "And like I said, it would probably have meant going with other men, more than one, and we needed to talk about that first"

"So what is it that she does?" I had to ask, for appearances. She would probably find it strange if I wasn't curious about what Karen did.

So she told me how Karen had told her about being strapped onto whipping benches and St Andrews crosses, although she didn't know to call them that, and how she was just used by loads of guys. And that she also just had sex with lots of guys too, sometimes one at a time, sometimes more. She said that Karen had told her that the most she had had was a gangbang with eight guys.

"And you might want that, but you're not sure" I said.

"I just need to start slowly" she replied and see where it goes. "But you have to figure out what you think about that and then we can talk about what we're doing properly."

At that point she yawned. "God look at the time" she said. It was past midnight. "I'm knackered and I've d*unk too much. Can you tidy everything up babe? I need to go to bed."

She sat up and stretched and kissed me.

I watched her as she walked slowly out of the room, and knew that one thing was certain. No matter how much 'figuring out' I did, or what I said, she was going to carry on seeing Karen. And other women. And other men.

The genie was well and truly out of the bottle. I just had to make sure that it was my wishes that were granted...

Reply privately

By *exykitten6677Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

Absolutely love this story!

Reply privately

By *kbloke_11Man
over a year ago

Hockley

Took me a while to find pt4, but so glad I found it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

WOW just loving this

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"WOW just loving this "

Reply privately

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

This just gets better!

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Great story I’m so loving reading about this wife Demi Xs me of a fb I once had. more please

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Keep checking for the next update, amazing story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Pandora's box is well and truly open!

More

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

??

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait to read more of this story

Reply privately

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Horny as fuck

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic story ease keep it going

Reply privately

By *imerickboyMan
over a year ago

city

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic story..

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *thletic Fella!!Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Reply privately

By *iana777Woman
over a year ago

Littlehampton

Fabulous story xx

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Hello all, I just wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments.

Sorry for the slight delay in posting the next chapter, below.

And sorry that it's not the most exciting. But every so often I need a chapter like this to move things along.

It might be difficult to write much over the weekend too, but stick with me, there's lots more to come.

I'm in a hotel in London for 2 nights next week, so who knows, I might even finish the thing LOL

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

The next morning, my wife, predictably, slept in late again.

I messaged Karen, just to say that I heard the two of them had a good time. I wasn't expecting her to reply just then, as she wouldn't have left the club until the early hours.

I also messaged Chloe, to let her know that I had the details of my wife's meeting with Karen. I knew she was eager to find out what had happened.

But I didn't get a response from her either. I figured she was probably nursing a sore head too. Although I did wonder if it was because she had hooked up with someone.

I really had to get over this jealousy with Chloe. It wasn't rational or healthy. Maybe we should arrange an MMF threesome, or even an MMMF, so I could get myself used to the idea of her with other guys.

I then had a browse on Fab, just seeing who was out there, out of idle curiosity more than anything. I still wasn't looking for any new people to meet. I had more than enough on my plate.

I decided to log in my wife's account, just to remind myself what was in her profile, as I was obviously going to have to update it. It was almost completely blank, devoid of interests or any sort of bio.

I checked the profile of the guy on her hotlist again and got hard thinking about his cock in my wife's wet cunt.

I so wished that my wife hadn't had so much to drink the night before, I really needed to fuck her, but I guess that was off the table now anyway, hangover or no hangover, based on what she had said last night about sex with me being 'weird' at the moment.

So basically there I was. In sexual limbo for a couple of days, until I had left enough time to have 'figured out what I wanted'

I knew now what I wanted.

After the story I heard last night, I realised that she was not only interested in everything, but capable of doing it too.

And that knowledge made me want her to do it.

I didn't even mind if she was going to go off and do it by herself, as long as I got to hear about it in the kind of detail I got last night.

If I could somehow get to hear about it whilst it was happening, so much the better.

And getting to see it would be the holy grail.

I had already formulated a couple of ideas for making sure that happened. One idea I could float when we talked about how she was going to meet another guy the first time. After all, she would need to be sure she was safe...

The second idea was something I could put to her a little further down the line, perhaps when she had already visited a club a few times.

But my other main concern was how I could ensure that I was able to play with Chloe and Beth, and anyone else I fancied, if my wife would be jealous seeing me with another woman.

Was it just watching she couldn't cope with? Would it be OK if she didn't see it, if she wasn't there? Was out of sight, also out of mind?

It allegedly worked for her when she adopted a different persona to allow her to fuck around. I wasn't there, so she could pretend to be someone other than my wife, the respectable teacher.

So if she wasn't there to see me fuck Chloe, perhaps she could pretend that I was somewhere else.

Or maybe she could adopt her persona again on those occasions. I simply wouldn't be her husband?

Or, what was probably most likely of all, perhaps she would be fucking someone else anyway, so what I was doing really wouldn't merit a second thought.

To be honest, her not wanting the details of my activities probably worked better anyway. I wasn't sure how she would react if she saw Chloe, or found out she was 24.

The more I thought about it, the more I realised there was no clever trick. I just had to be honest. Well, partly.

I would have to say that I was happy for her to sleep with other women. Even to have a polyamorous relationship with Karen, or someone else.

But I would have to say that when we started this, I hadn't thought she would want to do the things she had said she wanted to do. Or was interested in, at the very least.

So, that being the case, I was happy to let her do whatever she wanted. I didn't honestly expect that I could stop her now anyway, I would say.

But if she decided that she wanted to fuck other men, she had to reciprocate. She had to let me fuck other women.

She couldn't say no. What was she going to do, call everything off? No, she wanted it now. She couldn't give up her new life, so she was going to have to let me play too.

I would offer to be discreet, if she wanted. We could put rules in place to make sure it wasn't obvious to her, like I would only play when she did. Out of sight, out of mind.

And I was also prepared to let her go first. I would let her fuck another guy first. She could then decide if that was what she really wanted and could really go through with it.

I wouldn't fuck another woman until she had done that.

So I would come home from work on Monday night and tell her all this.

In the meantime I had to close my Fab account down, because I was going to have to start a new, 'clean' one.

And then I was going to have to set my wife's profile up properly. Then help her find another man to fuck. And quickly. Because I wanted Chloe in that little black dress as soon as possible.

Before I could do those things for her, however, I had a photoshoot to arrange...

Reply privately

By *iyguyMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

It's awesome. I keep checking in for the next instalment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Really looking forward to seeing where this goes

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

So horny, waiting for the next chapter

Reply privately

By *thletic Fella!!Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Can not wait, really well written

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

More please

Reply privately

By *imerickboyMan
over a year ago

city

Please keep going

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awesome

Reply privately

By *iana777Woman
over a year ago

Littlehampton

Very good xx

Reply privately

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

We just love this thread, keeps getting better and better

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Get the plan sorted and see what happens! Great update - more!

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

It was a bit of a wrench to close my Fab profile down. But it had to be done. If my wife ever asked to look at it, it would be immediately apparent that I had actually been on Fab for quite a while.

I wanted to be as open as possible from now on and I didn't want to have to hide my new profile from my wife. So even though I doubted she would want to know what I was doing, I couldn't take the risk of her suddenly getting curious, or even changing her mind about us playing together.

I did briefly think about reactivating it for a bit, just to post a message to say that I would be moving to a new profile, but that wasn't going to work.

My new profile had to be brand new. Clean. Not a clone or continuation of my existing one. I couldn't risk messages on there saying 'welcome back' or 'why did you leave?' or some such.

Anyone I really needed to keep in touch with was on Kik anyway, so it wasn't like I was going to lose all my contacts.

Kik! I hadn't thought of that. My wife had set up a Kik account, after Karen suggested it to her. It would follow therefore that she would expect me to open one, once I had a Fab profile, largely because I reckoned she would suggest it to me.

I didn't want to have to hide Kik from her either. I wanted to be able to use it, if not openly, at least discreetly. Definitely not secretly.  But I occasionally got a message from old contacts on there, some from people I'd never met, but who I'd got on with and who still liked to check in now and again. Receiving messages from them now would betray my past activities.

Theoretically, I could create a second account, but that meant continuing to hide things from her. It also meant continually switching between them. And that way was littered with potential slip ups.

So I would need a new Kik account too. With a heavy heart, I realised that I would have to lose the likes of Dee and Ashley and Jenny. But at least I could send them final messages, tell them that I was closing my account down and why, and why I couldn't pick up with them on my new account. I knew they would understand. And I could at least say goodbye to them.

I decided that I wouldn't shut my existing Fab and Kik accounts just yet. Not before having the next conversation about all this with my wife. Just in case she really did object to me playing too and pulled the plug on the whole thing. I didn't want to lose everything for nothing.

I also had a problem with Beth and Chloe. I was going to need to 'find' them on my new Fab account and start a 'new' online relationship with both, before moving them to Kik. If I could meet with each of them quickly enough, or even pretend that I had, I should be able to keep on chatting with them on Kik without too much risk of being obvious that I already knew them.

Beth was still on Fab, so that was easy enough. I would tell her what was happening on Kik and then send her a 'hello' from my new Fab account. We would just have to go through the motions of getting to know each other, setting up a meet etc. so that it looked like a new relationship to any curious or prying eyes.

I thought Beth would find that funny anyway. She had always wanted to try role play.

Chloe, however, had hidden her Fab account and never went on there now. She was happy just to meet me and then to meet others through that, as we had done with Beth. I knew she sometimes picked up another girl on a night out and she always told me about it when she did. But she didn't meet other men. As far as I knew anyway, and last night notwithstanding.

If she had hooked up with a guy last night, I knew she would tell me about that too. So I supposed I would find out in due course. But I also knew that at some point she would would want to meet other guys with me, either an arranged threesome or moresome, or in a club.

Thinking about this made me realise again that the time for that was drawing nearer. I couldn't put it off much longer. If everything worked out as planned with my wife, I thought I would probably take Chloe to her first club and let what happened happen.

Back to the situation at hand though. I was also going to have to ask Chloe to reactivate her Fab account, just long enough for me to 'find' her too. And go through the same process with her as with Beth.

And then there was Karen. She and I had reached the end of the road. It was unlikely that I would fuck her again. And neither could I control my wife's passage into this lifestyle via Karen any longer.

In fact, I realised, I couldn't control it any longer anyway. It was already out of my hands and firmly in my wife's. And that was fine. As long as she told me what she was doing.

And it wasn't going to be fair to ask Karen to keep in cahoots with me, whilst also developing a friendship, at the least, with my wife.

Karen might be many things but she was a good friend and loyal to her friends. And one thing she wasn't was two - faced. So she was another one I had to say goodbye to.

I played everything over in my mind. Had I got everything covered? I thought so. I would send the messages to the various women on Kik now, to get the process started.

The rest of the day passed without incident. We went to Tesco in the afternoon, which seemed bizarrely, surreally normal, given the circumstances and the conversation we had had the previous night.

I thought I noticed my wife checking a couple of guys out, although that might have been because I was viewing everything through the filter of her becoming a Hotwife.

I knew what she had meant now though, when she said sex with me would be 'weird' at the moment. There was definitely an unspoken presence between us. An elephant in the room. It wasn't particularly comfortable.

We would have the next conversation after work on Monday and hopefully things would happen quickly from there...

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *imerickboyMan
over a year ago

city

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

A lot of build up can’t wait to hear what happens next

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *litstimulousMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Bravo sir.

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ockchef45Man
over a year ago

edinburgh-Dundee

Nice

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Monday dragged. Interminably. My mind wasn't on work at all, so a three hour Quality and Planning meeting in the afternoon was the very last thing I was in the mood for. Whilst everyone else discussed evaluations and self assessment reports, I was going over the looming conversation with my wife.

I had left it until lunchtime to message her. I said that I had thought about things and we needed to talk about it that night. I deliberately didn't give her any indication of my feelings. I thought I would let her stew for a few hours, wondering if I was going to pull the plug on everything. That way she might be more relieved and willing to compromise when I told her that I was prepared to let her go ahead.

I said that I would get something nice for tea and we could chat while we were eating.

She had a Zumba class at six on a Monday, so I didn't usually see her when I got home until around half past seven.

That had been one of my prime Fab windows. A chance not just to browse, but a chance to actually have a conversation if anyone replied to a message. And of course it was a chance to chat with Chloe and others on Kik.

My wife arrived home at the expected time and went straight upstairs to shower and change. I had timed tea for eight and when she arrived home I opened a bottle of wine to let it breathe.

I was plating up the food when she came down. I suggested that we sit in the kitchen to eat, where we had a little circular breakfast table, because sitting across from each other at the dining table seemed a little adversarial.

I handed her a glass of wine and I could tell that she was apprehensive. We made small talk around my choice of food whilst I finished dishing it out. But by the time we sat down she could hold it in no longer.

"So..."

"So" I said, in reply. I recited my well-rehearsed script. About how I was pleased that she had enjoyed herself so much with Karen and that I was also pleased she was so comfortable about this aspect of her sexuality, with herself and with me.

But I was a bit surprised about the other things she had said. I hadn't realised that she had harboured all these other thoughts.

"Neither did I" she said. She said that she hadn't even known about some of them until she talked to Karen. But that she had to admit that they sounded appealing. She stressed that they 'sounded' appealing. Whether they actually would be, in the flesh, so to speak, she could only say once she had done them, or something approaching them. It might be that she liked some of the less 'extreme' things, but would know from doing those that she didn't want to take things any further than that.

She repeated her assertion from Saturday night that she felt she could only truly allow herself the freedom to explore these things if she could take herself out of her day to day life. And that she was sorry that meant that she couldn't do them with me.

But she also said that she wasn't sorry because she wanted to keep 'us' just for us. She thought that it would improve our intimacy. It would make us appreciate it more. That it would clearly differentiate between making love and fucking.

I let her get it all out again, even though I really didn't need to hear it. I knew she was anxious about what I would say and it was just nerves making her talk.

Finally, when she had finished, she just looked at me and said "so..." again, leaving the floor to me once more.

"So", I began again, resisting the temptation to add 'as I was saying', "I don't think I have much choice but to let you do whatever it is you need to. If I say no, it's just going to gnaw away at you and at us, and you will probably do it anyway."

She made a start on a denial, but it died in her throat before it ever reached her lips. She knew I was right and knew I knew it too.

"I don't want you skulking around, hiding things, lying to me." I continued, "partly because that way only leads to trouble between us" - because you won't be as good as me at hiding it, I thought, and I will definitely find out what you're doing - "but partly because it also leads to risky behaviour"

I looked at her, affectionately, almost paternally. "And I want you to be safe. Whatever it is you are doing"

She nodded and gave me a little smile. She knew now that she was going to receive my blessing.

"And to be honest" I said "I think it's hot. Really, I do. And I understand what you say about us not playing together and I agree with you"

Her smile widened, but before she could say anything, I added "However... I have some conditions"

"OK" she said

I listed them. "Safe sex at all times"

"God, of course"

I qualified that a bit. "If you end up seeing a lot of someone and you trust him and know he is clean and not sleeping around without condoms, then I might agree to him being able to fuck you without protection"

I wanted to add 'as long as you come home with his cum inside you for when I fuck you', but that would definitely have given the game away!

"I don't know if I would ever get to that stage, but OK, thank you. What else?"

"Nobody local, nobody we know"

"Absolutely not. Can you imagine?!"

"You have to be honest and tell me everything. What you do, who with. Like you did on Saturday." I paused, "I liked that. It really turned me on. If you are going to do this, I want to know about it. OK?"

"Yes" she grinned "and next time I really will let you fuck me when I tell you"

"Good" I gave her a knowing grin back. "One last thing..."

This was it, this was the biggie.

"I know that you don't know how far you want to take this yet. I imagine that you want to see Karen and you said other women too. And I know you said you think you want to go with other men"

I still couldn't bring myself to be explicit with her and say that she wanted other cocks, even after the story of her experience with Karen, and even though I knew that was essentially what it came down to. And even though it was putting it in those terms that really turned me on.

"I know you don't know if that will just be one guy, or whether it will be more than that. Or whether it will be more than one at a time"

Her face was expressionless. That was the bit she found most awkward talking to me about. I tried to put her at ease.

"Whatever it turns out to be, whatever it is you want, I will support you. As much as I can. I love you and I want you to be happy."

She was going to say thank you, but I cut her off.

"But...if it turns out that you are going to play with other guys, then I think it's only fair that I can see other women"

She must have known this would come at some point. She heaved a big sigh and looked down, then looked back up. A resigned look on her face. I continued...

"I won't rush into anything. I will let you work out what you are doing first. But I think it's only fair. It won't work otherwise. It will be a wedge between us. I will be as discreet as you like. If you don't want to know, I will make sure you don't know. As much as I can. The details anyway"

She was quiet, pensive, but she knew it had to be.

"OK" she said...

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Let the fun begin!!

Reply privately

By *iana777Woman
over a year ago

Littlehampton

Very good can't wait to read more xx

Reply privately

By *kbloke_11Man
over a year ago

Hockley

And now the games begin?.....or....

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Reply privately

By *landalCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Enjoying part 4

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

" "

Are you enjoying this story too?

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Fabulous story, what's next I wonder

Reply privately

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Ok dot dot dot do I sense a but?!

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

" "

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Just gets better again

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

I'm still hooked....

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Fun time when’s her first?

Reply privately

By *imerickboyMan
over a year ago

city

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story looking forward to the next part

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

The meal I had cooked hadn't been getting much attention up to this point. But now she speared a potato and a bit of chicken with her fork and popped them into her mouth, chewing them slowly and deliberately, her head down, all her focus on her plate.

I knew she was just buying herself some time whilst she digested what I had said to her. Came to terms with it. Whether it was her new lifestyle idea actually becoming a reality that was occupying her thoughts, or whether it was her husband fucking other women, I'll never know.

What I do know is that she finished the first mouthful and looked up at me and said "I do love you, you know"

I said that I knew and that I loved her too. And added the reminder that, as Karen had said, this was just sex. It wasn't our whole life.

But I said that knowing full well how time consuming it could be to manage multiple relationships and knowing that we would have to be careful that we didn't get too caught up in our own separate lives to nurture our marriage.

I said this last part to her and she nodded in agreement.

So there it was everything out in the open. Well, not quite everything, but Beth and Chloe would both be legitimate partners soon enough and my secret past with them would be behind me. My other secret friends and lovers would be gone forever with the deletion of my old Fab and Kik accounts.

What I did from now on. If not done openly, would at least be done with my wife's tacit consent. Providing she decided to fuck other men of course. I had no doubt she would, but I would have to do whatever I could to make sure that her first liaison was a good one.

Unfortunately I didn't have any male contacts I could use for this purpose, as I had with Karen. There were a couple of guys I had chatted with and shared the odd story about our respective experiences with. They seemed like nice blokes, but I'd never met them and they were both a long way away.

So what other options did I have? Only one that I could see.

"So you want me to help you set up your profile properly on that website then? And take some photos of you."

She nodded and giggled like a naughty schoolgirl. "Yes please"

"That should be fun." I winked at her "Would you like me to help you find a guy too?"

I could see that she was less sure about this. She probably hadn't thought about how she would choose her first guy.It was possible that she had discussed it with Karen but she almost certainly hadn't thought about me helping her.

"I know you don't want me involved in your... adventures... but I just thought I could help. First time, I mean. Just to help you figure out how it all works. Make sure you are safe and don't get messed around. Or worse. I can imagine that site is full of bullshitters and weirdos. Blokes know the crap other guys can come up with. We've been hearing it since the changing rooms in high school."

She was nodding. I could see that she saw some merit in the idea.

"It's just a thought" I said "and to be really honest with you, I know you don't want me involved but I would find it hot to have some idea of who you were with"

I shrugged, as if to say 'I'm just being honest'

She gave me a wicked smile. "mmmm... OK, that does sound pretty hot actually"

Result! Once she had said she didn't want me included in her play, I feared that my dream of having a Hotwife was going to be ruined. I didn't mind too much about not playing with her, but I thought that I might not get to find out what she was up to.

That was the main thrill for me. Her meeting other people and me knowing all about it. Knowing when she came home that she had been fucked. That her cunt was still wet and still throbbed from another guy's cock. That she would still be able to feel him, on her tits and inside her. Still be able to taste his cock and his cum in her mouth.

Knowing this before and after it had happened was good enough for me. During would have been even better, but I could be satisfied with that. And with my own licence to roam.

But then she chucked in something I hadn't expected...

Reply privately

over a year ago

More more

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is bloody good and with its twists and turns gets better . Next chapter please I can't wait

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

????????

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Ohh you can’t stop there come I tell

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im in suspence now

Reply privately

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Just when you think you know where it's going there's another twist!

Fantastic story....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Ooooo so looking forward to the next chapter x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh a saucy twist

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

more

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmm ??????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this

Reply privately

By *exykitten6677Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

Such a great story, love it!

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Wow I really love this story so well written

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

More more more please, great story

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Still going well, keep it up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooh, another twist!

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Don't stop there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Getting even better!

Reply privately

By *thletic Fella!!Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *imerickboyMan
over a year ago

city

Reply privately

By *osco85Man
over a year ago

Newport

Hope he watches her getting cock

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *oxypair2008Couple
over a year ago

near chester

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

"In that case" she said "I have thought about how a meet would go. Obviously assuming that you'd agreed to everything."

She paused "I know I'd be nervous, but I'm also aware that it could be risky, going out to meet some guy I only knew from the Internet. You hear all kinds of things. God we warn the kids in school about 'stranger danger' and Internet safety"

She paused again "Look, I know this might sound a bit weird. And I know it's asking a lot, bearing in mind what I've said about not wanting to play with you, but would you take me? To meet the other guy, I mean"

I will admit that I was a bit confused at this point. "How will that work if you don't want me involved?"

"I don't mean come to meet him or anything" she said hastily. "I just mean to take me there. I think I would want to meet someone in a hotel. I wouldn't feel safe at their place and similarly, I wouldn't want them to come here. So I would meet them for a drink first, obviously, just to check them out in person, in the hotel, probably, I suppose. And take it from there"

"Right, so what do you want me to do? How would me taking you to the hotel help?"

"Could you wait outside?" she winced. She suspected that she was asking a lot. Too much. "Sorry, I'm a right cow, aren't I. I would just feel safer if you were outside. I could message you to say if everything was OK. And I would need a lift home..."

"So you want me to wait for you? Outside, in the car"

"I wouldn't always want you to. If I got to know someone, met them again, I would be fine. And maybe I'll be a bit less anxious after I've done it a few times. It's just the first time, you know"

I did. So I was going to have to wait outside the hotel whilst she fucked some guy inside. And then wait for her to come back out, freshly - fucked, probably with some of his spunk still on her pussy or her tits. And she was thinking about doing this a lot, obviously, with different guys, by the sounds of it.

Hell yes, I was definitely up for that!

"OK, it's fine. I don't mind. I said I'd help you. It's sensible really."

"Thank you. I know it's a lot to ask but I wouldn't do it if I didn't know you would understand" she reached out and squeezed my hand to show her appreciation.

"Right" she said "Can we do my profile tonight? After we've eaten and cleared up. Do you want to take the pictures first?"

Reply privately

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ohhh another twist eeek

Reply privately

over a year ago

Smaller than normal but oh so good

Reply privately

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

"Smaller than normal but oh so good "

Have you been browsing my profile pics?

Reply privately

By *iana777Woman
over a year ago

Littlehampton

mmmmmmmm lovely xx

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *imerickboyMan
over a year ago

city

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I thought about this for a moment. It would be easier to have the pictures to upload at the same time as doing the profile. But I figured that if we had talked about what she wanted first, she would be more in the mood and more relaxed taking the pictures. And they would be sexier for it.

I told her this and added "once we know what your profile says, we'll have a better idea of the pictures needed to accompany it"

"OK, makes sense"

We had just about finished the main meal by now. I had bought a couple of cheesecake slices for dessert and she suggested we eat those in the lounge whilst we did the profile.

So I carried the plates through to the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher, whilst she split the remainder of the wine between our glasses. As I had barely touched mine and she had finished hers, it meant it wasn't exactly an equitable distribution, but I didn't mind. She clearly wanted it.

When I went through to the lounge I sat next to her on the sofa and she handed me her phone. It was already logged in to Fab.

The first thing I had to do was lift the block on men contacting her. I told her what I was doing and why I had blocked them in the first place.

"you were only looking for women, and I guessed the ratio of men to women on this site would probably be 20 to 1, at least. You would have been swamped by blokes. So you best be prepared now. After we put this profile together you will be fighting them off"

"mmm... Good" she said. The awkwardness about fucking other guys clearly dissipating.

"Are you going to pay to be a member?"

"what do I get for that?" she asked

"hang on. Let's get that screen up again" I replicated what we had done before, I went into the latest photos section, the first one was a cock, not a nice one, if there even is such a thing, and it drew a 'yuk' from my wife. I tapped it and got the upgrade page.

The only extra thing she thought she wanted was the ability to see who had looked at her, but she decided that she could live without that for now.

"I probably will upgrade at some point" she said "if only to show that I'm serious about it. But it's OK for now"

I pointed out that upgrading would also allow her to change the name I had given her.

"Want more 123..." she pondered it. "No, that's fine. It sums up what I want quite nicely really, maybe 1 more, maybe 2, maybe..." she tailed off and nudged me, putting her head briefly on my shoulder and giggling.

The wine was obviously starting to work its magic again. I didn't want her d*unk for the photoshoot, it probably wouldn't help, but relaxed, like this, would definitely make things easier.

"Right" I tapped on 'Your account'. "Profile title" I said "I guess this is like the headline. The overview of what you are looking for"

"I don't know. You're the wordsmith"

"Well, what are you looking for?"

"Well I'm not sure yet. It might change. Can I change it again later?"

"yeah, looks like it"

"OK. Well I want sex. Obviously. But I want to try new things"

I waggled my fingers over the virtual keyboard, waiting for the words to come to me. What would sound hot. "How about..." I started typing. "Married bisexual woman seeking new experiences"

I looked at her. "Simple and to the point" I said. "I'd want to look at that"

"Yes. OK" and then she said "would you? Is that what you will be looking for?"

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it" I lied

"Have you thought about age? I would have thought you would want some pretty young thing"

'I've got one' is what I thought. But "I don't know" is what I said, followed by "Probably not". I didn't want her to suddenly feel threatened by the thought of me going with younger women. Besides, I did have a thing for married, older women.

I briefly thought of Beth, the last time I'd had her myself, before I let Chloe have her wicked way with her. We'd fucked all around her house, starting with licking her out whilst she was perched on her kitchen worktop and ending up in her bed and in her arse.

"You're going to want one of these too, I suppose" said my wife, gesturing at the profile on the phone screen. "What are you going to call yourself?"

"Never mind about me now" I said. "I'll worry about that when the time comes. Right 'Profile text' so this is like your bio, I guess" I was trying so hard to make it look like this was all new to me.

"Give me an idea of where you are now, and what you want, and what you might want in the future, to possibly hint at it, so I can try and put it in your own words."

She said that she had uncovered another side of herself, almost a clone in a parallel universe. In this one she was a respectable, faithful wife. In love with her husband though a bit bored with her sex life. In the other, she was a liberated, bisexual woman, freely expressing her sexuality, exploring new paths and testing her boundaries.

So that's what I put. That she was a woman existing in parallel universes, along with her description of each. Then I prompted her to say what she wanted.

She said that she was looking for men and women. Initially one to one, but might be interested in trying more than one other person, male or female.

She said that she was looking for discreet hotel meets, but only after chatting on Kik to get someone a bit better, and would always meet for a drink to start with but would be willing to play on the first meet if they clicked.

She was also interested in visiting clubs in the future, so watch this space.

She said she was looking for intelligent people of smart appearance, who looked after themselves and took pride in themselves, which I thought was a good way of putting it.

Finally, she said nobody attached and cheating behind their partner's back.

I transcribed all that as she said it, and then applied a minimal amount of editing and read it back to her.

"You can edit it further as you go along" I said, especially the first part, if and when you get more experienced and try some of these things.

We went down the list of interests. There were lots she was interested in, longer-term, like adult parties, anal, gangbangs, group sex, SM, spanking and threesomes.

But to start with she chose a handful more in line with with where she currently was: blindfolds, oral, safe sex, swingers clubs and toys.

"That'll do for now, I don't even know what some of the others are" she said.

I asked which ones and had to explain about rimming and soft swing and DP. Rimming wasn't going to be added anytime soon. But the thought of DP almost had her purring.

She picked her age range and surprised me, both when she went as low as 25 and as high as 65.

Finally it was done. I clicked save and looked at her. Time for photos...

Reply privately

By *iyguyMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

On the edge already...

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford