Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Going for a ride... Part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So the last thread has been closed as too big so below is link to Part 1 and will be posting the first section of Part 2 shortly

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/860080

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Great looking forward to part 2 very much

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

So as we pull up to the house I go to get out and Jax says "no little one, let me"

He unfastens my seatbelt and then gets out, moves around the front of the car and opens the door to my side. I am still shattered but he makes me feel really special. He offers me his hand, helps me out of the car and tells me to wait as he closes the door. Turning me to face him he very lightly kisses me on the lips.

I am completely weak for him and I stumble forwards wanting more and he takes me in his arms. He steps forward pushing me against the side of car and leaning in on me we kiss me passionately. He groans at me and looks me straight in the eyes "you look so sexy little one, I am going to take good care of you now, you have been such a good girl". My pulse quickens at his comment, I so want to be his good girl.

He takes my hand and leads me to the door, instinctively he knows which key it is and let's us both in to my house. His calm control makes me feel so safe and it really does turn me on.

I close the door behind me and he slips his hands around my waist and pulls me in close nuzzling the back of my neck. "straight up to bed with you young lady, you need some rest after your eventful and very satisfying day".

I bend over whilst he still has hold of me and take my boots off and he holds me steady whilst pressing himself into my ass. I then release myself from his grip and slowly make my way up the stairs, knowing that he can see up the back of my shirt. He watches intently.

I make my way to my bedroom and quickly start clearing a few things away. A few minutes later I hear him coming up the stairs and coyly I sit on the edge of my bed waiting. He enters the room and my heart skips, stop being so stupid I tell myself.

He asks if I want a drink and then heads off again. As he walks away I hear the bathroom door open, ah ok he must need to freshen up... that must be it. Then I hear running water as he has turned the bath on.

He returns a few minutes later with two cups of tea, "here you go little one, drink this" I take the tea and I take a sip and place it on my bedside table.

He places his cup next to mine and looks at me lasciviously. "Now, let's get you out of them mucky clothes you dirty little girl"

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Just so good great story

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *exyangeleyesMan
over a year ago

london

Can’t wait for bath time

over a year ago

over a year ago

Kneeling in front of me he removes my socks and starts to slowly and softly unbutton my shirt from the bottom to the top. "stand up little one and turn around" he pulls my shirt off my shoulders and I am stood with just my thong and bra set.

He toys with the back of my cum soaked thong pulling it back slightly. "this needs to come off" and he edges it down over my hips leaning in closely to my ass and I can feel his breath on my skin and a gentle kiss which turns in to a bite "Ouch!"

"Mmmm little one you r so naughty, you make me have deep stirrings in my stomach and I want to do things to you!"

He reaches up and undoes my bra strap and turns me back to face him. He slips the straps off my shoulders and slides them down my arm watching my pert breasts hang free and drops it to one side.

In my nakedness I feel awkward with him just staring me and I close my knees together and reach up to hide my now erect nipples. He notices and takes both of my hands in his and puts them to his chest. He gets to his feet and stands tall in front of me looking down in to my eyes and I notice a clear bulge starting to appear in his jeans again "you are devilishly devine, little one, you do not need to hide yourself from me". He pulls me close and holds me tight, I want to stay in his embrace forever!

"Right, come little one, we need to get you cleaned off as someone is waking up again"

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

He leads me to the bathroom and tells me to stand in the bath facing him. Of I do as requested.

He takes the sponge and dips it in to the hot soapy water, starting at my ankles he gently washed my legs working his way up taking his time as I just stand there seeming to be deep in thought and studying my body.

As he gets higher up my legs I can feel myself getting a little damp. He stops at the top of my thighs and then takes each of my arms in turn and does the same, I close my eyes now enjoying this sensual moment with him.

Once my arms are done he moves across my shoulders. He soaks the sponge and squeezes it out watching the water cascade down over my breasts and over my stomach and making its way to my pussy and between my lips before running down my legs.

I can hear his breathing getting ever so slightly quicker and heavier as he watches me. He then washes each one of my breasts spending time on my erect nipples playing with them one by one.

He washes down over my stomach "open your legs little one, we need to clean up all your mess from earlier" just remembering our escapades in the stable and woods makes me giggle to myself and the yearning in my pussy reappear.

He senses my change and runs his finger down my nave and traces my pussy lips between my legs probing slightly "you seem to be enjoying this a little too much..." he takes the dripping sponge and starts off by cleaning my lips and then spreading them with his spare hand he runs warm soapy water between my inner lips and rubs the sponge over my clit pulling on it slowly as I feel it twang. I open my eyes, look at him and let out a light gasp as OMG it feels so good!

He stands in front of me and removes his shirt "stand and end little one facing the wall" his jeans are off in seconds and he gets in the bath behind me...

over a year ago

I hear the sponge go in the bath again and I then feel a light kiss on the back of my neck "put your hands up on the wall little one" and he presses himself in to my body squeezing the sponge out between us. I can feel his cock already standing to attention as he lays gentle kisses across my shoulders.

"Open these legs little one" and he runs the sponge over and between my ass and towards my pussy which is becoming more and more wanting!

"Now lean forward and put your elbows against the wall too" I do.

He takes to his knees in the bath to take a closer look "Hmmmm is this clean enough little one?" and with this he runs his tongue down my ass and between my legs.

He laps at my pussy a few times before pulling himself back. Grabbing my hips he turns me around looking up at me. "Now, you weren't the only one who got a little excited and worked up earlier" and he hands the sponge to me turns around and sits down in the bath.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Fantastic

over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

over a year ago

I feel a rush of excitement to be able to fully explore his body and I intend to make the most of it.

Dunking the sponge beneath the water I lift it dripping to his shoulders and allow the water to cascade down his back watching as it follows the contours of his muscles making his skin glisten.

I must focus, concentrate on what I am doing. I rub the sponge across his shoulders and follow it with my free hand applying firm pressure to his muscles and I feel him push back in to the pressure.

With the sponge I cover him in water and bubbles from his neck down. I place the sponge to the side and using the bath bubble to my advantage start to massage his shoulders. My hands move firmly from the outside of his shoulders over his traps and towards his neck playing his muscles under my fingers and he relaxes letting out a long deep breath.

I kneel behind him and work my way down his back releasing any knots along the way and hearing his little groans as I do satisfies me that he is happy with me

Once at the bottom just above his ass I run my knuckles back up either side of his spine to the top and again work on his traps.

My hands can feel the warmth coming from his muscles and I run them over and over the areas to help relax them out.

Now I really want to explore and I pick up the sponge again. This time I apply the soaked sponge to the front of his shoulders and bring it round across his chest. I wash down his chest again following with my spare hand. I pull him back to lean against me and work my way down over his stomach all the time thinking of his gorgeous cock which is beneath the water...

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

" "

over a year ago

Co Antrim

over a year ago

My hand reaches the bubbles and I draw breath in anticipation. The sponge starts to disappear slowly beneath the water gliding ever closer and there it is. I see it rearing out of the water before I feel it and I cant hold back any more. I gently apply the sponge to the base of his hard cock and staring in awe I clean his cock and balls getting it all ready in hope for more play time

As I busily work away I can hear his breathing getting quicker and deeper, it makes me smile. He let's out a groan "steady little one" with this I feel cheeky and take hold of his cock in my hand and start stroking up and down

He grumbles and grabs hold of my wrist tightly "lexi, you are being very naughty and you still have cleaning to do, you must be patient!"

"I'm sorry Sir" and I continue cleaning him just a little more carefully now. I can't tell whether he is happy now

All of a sudden he stands up and turns and looks down at me as I am still sat down now gazing up at him. My expression unsure.

He looks serious and I wonder if I have ruined it and displeased him. I look down awkwardly fiddling with the sponge in my hands. I peer upwards and he offers a hand out but doesn't say anything. Of course I take it, he pulls me to my feet "bring me a towel Lexi" I drop my head step out of the bath and head to fetch him a towel.

I hurry back and hand the towel to him, unsure whether to look at him or not "get yourself a towel and go sit on your bed and wait"

I mutter "yes sir" turn and head out of the bathroom leaving him in there. I do as asked and dry myself off and sit and wait.

over a year ago

I wait some more and what seems like an eternity passes by as I replay the situation over and over in my head. I thought he would be happy that I wanted his cock again, I mean who wouldn't but no he tells me off for it!

Still sat on the bed I contemplate getting up, I have been here ages, do I really need to stay here??? But then he could be out any time now and I can make things better, yes I will give it a little longer, I want it to be better.

Another few minutes pass and he still doesn't return, I am getting antsy now and the more I run the scenario the more I think this is ridiculous! Fuck it I am going to get up, dressed and go down stairs!!!

Oooooowwwww but then he really wont be happy at all I wait, I wait and sit patiently... That's what I do

I hear a noise and I think it is the bathroom door, I am not sure whether to look sorry or mad or sulk or what to be honest! I have a whole load of mixed things going round in my head and I am not sure what to do.

The door opens slowly and I look up but keep my head lowered so I can avoid his eye contact if I need to. He looks over and I drop my gaze again. He positions himself right in front of me and in nothing but the towel wrapped around his waist.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

I can feel his eyes on me and see the bottom of the towel. I don't know what to do, I am frozen in place hoping he will say something or do something.

Suddenly I flinch as I feel the tip of his finger running up my arm and I start to become restless.

"stay still little one, do you know why you were in time out?"

I answer still looking down at my knees "because I was naughty and didn't ask you first"

"Exactly and do you have anything you would like to say?"

"I'm sorry sir"

He lifts my chin up so I am now looking at him with my scared wide eyes "look at me when you say it"

I look straight in to his piercing eyes "I am sorry sir, I promise not to do it again" his expression relaxes slightly but he has a rather carnal glint in his eyes and it makes me worried and excited all at the same time.

"Do you need to be punished little one?"

Now I know this isn't really a question but more of an acceptance of what is to come.

"yes sir, I deserve to be punished"

"You deserve to be spanked! How many do you think?" oh god it has to be enough but I don't want too many.

"6 please sir"

"right get up little one, turn around and hands on the bed and lean over.... No lean a little more that's right and you are going to count them out loud for me too!"

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

over a year ago

He is quiet behind me as I face the bed sheets waiting for that first one.

Then it lands with an almighty clap and the sting OMG does it sting, all I want to do is move away but I stay still it will be over soon. I call out loudly "One" and wait for the next.

Oh jeez I grab the bed sheets and bite my lip to stifle a little squeal "Two!" I want to scream that I am sorry and it won't happen again.

I close my eyes waiting for it to hit. OMG half way there thank god "Three" I am slightly quieter now and more matter of fact, pull it together and ride it out

The next one comes quickly and my cheeks are starting to feel red and warm now "four" I say wincing at the sting. Two left to go, only two left. I can hear him drawing breath as he sees his handywork.

I let out a muffled squeal as the next one makes contact, this time he rubs the area which is now very red

Holding the sheets extra tight i brace as I wait and without any hesitation it rings across my ass cheek. My knees give way as I drop to the floor and rest my head now down on the bed. Again he rubs away some of the pain.

I won't cry, I don't cry. I stay strong!

He sits down on the edge of the bed next to me and lifts my head and arms and places them on his lap and starts stoking my hair.

"All done little one" and I melt my head in to his lap relishing in his touch as he strokes my hair

He gently pulls my head back and up and plants a soft and gentle kiss on my lips"

over a year ago

"you won't do that again now little one will you" he asks looking straight in to my eyes.

"no sir, I'm sorry sir"

He kisses me again on the lips a little harder this time.

"you do know how to get me going little one, in so many ways that are completely unfathomable, come here"

He stands up and lifts me on to the bed carefully placing me down and kissing me again

"lay ok your front little one"

over a year ago

??

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

I lay on my front as asked.

"come closer little one" I shuffle closer to him in wonder.

Then I feel it, soft and the lightest of touches as he kisses the back of my legs. It's so light it tickles I need to move but no. He is moving up my legs one kiss at a time and it is heavenly.

He reaches the top of my thighs, he works his way inwards kissing my red, sore and tingling bum better. It feels so soft and a complete contrast to what just happened. I relish in his tenderness and bury my head in to the pillow.

After kissing my bum better he makes his way up my back and to my shoulders. I turn my head to look at me and he kisses my lips.

"turn over little one" I lay on my back a little more self conscious now feeling exposed and shuffle a bit. He holds my wrist tight

"it's ok little one, I am going to look after you"

He kisses my lips again and then my chin and down my neck and continues down, my heart races as he gets to my breasts and he first focuses on my left on kissing the nipple gently and sucking lightly and holding it in his teeth till I gasp and then he does the same on the other one. God this feels amazing and I feel a longing in my groin for him.

As if reading my mind he continues down my stomach again with the lightest of kisses this tickles a lot and I have to try so hard to stay still I don't want it to stop.

He gets to my smooth pussy and my breaths are coming fast now as I want him to bury his head in my pussy. instead he lays 2 gently kisses one after the other in the same spot and then moves down the front of my legs to my feet.

I groan in frustration wanting him back on my boobs and between my legs...

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Such a good girl

over a year ago

over a year ago

Co Antrim

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Simply brilliant

over a year ago

As his kiss leaves my feet I hear him get up and lift my head.

"Do you have any tights or stockings little one?" he asks

I look at him slightly puzzled "second drawer down" and with that he opens the drawer and smiles.

He takes out a handful of items and walks back over to me on the bed.

I look at him in bewilderment and he says "close your eyes" I am a little uncomfortable but ok, I go with it and close my eyes. Then I feel the softness of nylon over my eyes as he lifts my head and ties up this makeshift blindfold. My heart is going ten to the dozen.

There is a pause and he takes one of my wrists and takes it to the corner of the bed where he ties it to the bed frame, then he takes my ankle and ties off to the bottom of the bed. Then I hear his footsteps around the bed and he does the same on the other side. I am now tied, spreadeagled on the bed, everything exposed and unable to move.

He stands back away from the bed and is quiet, after a few seconds he breaks the silence and I feel the tip of his finger trace from my collarbone down to my navel...

OMG this is something else, I can't see him or where he is or what is happening...

over a year ago

"So the last thread has been closed as too big so below is link to Part 1 and will be posting the first section of Part 2 shortly

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/860080"

What is the name of the 1st post, I can't get the link to work

over a year ago

Co Antrim

over a year ago

By *exyangeleyesMan
over a year ago

london

Getting very exciting little one

over a year ago

So good

over a year ago

"So the last thread has been closed as too big so below is link to Part 1 and will be posting the first section of Part 2 shortly

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/860080

What is the name of the 1st post, I can't get the link to work "

Going for a ride

over a year ago

My heart honestly feels like it is beating out of my chest and I am sure that he would even be able to hear it. My chest is heaving up and down as my senses are going wild.

I move against the bindings, testing how they are and how they feel. There is definitely no way I am going to be getting out of these and I really cannot see anything all I can do is hear and feel and everything feels hyper alert and sensitive...

A cool brush of air moves across my collar bone and up to my ear and I feel some of his hair brush against my cheek and he whispers "how are you little one?" his tone sure but cautious and almost a little hopeful too. "How does it all feel?".

"it feels good" I respond without hesitation.

"have you been bound before?"

"no I haven't" I say this time with a slight hint of concern in my tone.

"That's OK little one, we can take it nice and slow. I want to take my time with you. I see you laying there like that and it makes my whole being tingle with excitement, I promise you will enjoy this"

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

over a year ago

I hear him move away and then hear the door open and close and I feel alone in the room. Left wondering what he is doing I still cant move and I hope that he is going to come back.

What feels like 10 minutes passes (a long time tied up with nothing but your own thoughts) and I hear the door open slowly and footsteps towards the bed.

Something is then placed on the bedside table and it sounded heavy.

"Now little one, if you are uncomfortable at all during this you must let me know OK?"

I groan and mumble

"No little one, you must say something, tell me that you understand and you will say if it gets too much!"

"I will say something" I respond.

"Good little one, you look so stunning lay there like that!"

over a year ago

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

over a year ago

I start to wriggle trying to close my legs conscious that he is just looking at me.

His hand takes hold of my arm just above the binding and he strokes up my arm and I relax under his touch. He reaches my breast and pinches my nipple which makes me gasp at the sharp pain and I draw breath in quickly.

"Now little one, I am going to tease you a little. I have some things with me that will help heighten the sensations but nothing designed to cause pain ok?"

"Yes, ok"

I then hear him at the bedside table again.

Then I feel it, at the base of my neck, I have never felt anything like it. It takes me a couple of seconds to register the wet and ice cold sensations as he drags the ice cream cube slowly down to my nipples. He circles my nipple watching as my nipples harden and holds it lingering as it melts dripping down my boobs. Jesus that is so cold but it feels so good. I bite my lip taking in the sensation.

He moves the ice cube down off my boob and over to the other, whilst feeling the ice cold of the cube I am suddenly aware of a warmth on the nipple that he has just finished with and realised he has taken my nipple in his warm mouth.

Fuck me I am so turned on I am conscious that my pussy is getting wet.

Whilst he is sucking on my nipple he is also teasing the other with the ice cube still. I moan loudly and struggle against the restraints wanting to move and touch him.

He releases my nipple from his mouth with a little nibble of his teeth and my body twitches. He then leans over and takes my other nipple in his mouth and runs the now small ice cube down my stomach and leaves it on my belly button whilst he teases and toys with my nipple in his mouth.

My breathing is so heavy now as I throw my head back and arch my back up to push my nipple further in to his mouth.

I feel the melting water run down the side of my stomach and I can feel a warm trickle emanating from between my legs.

over a year ago

Following

over a year ago

Really hot story

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *ittleHornyRedheadWoman
over a year ago

Oxford

Awww totally forgot this was here, it's been too long and I need to finish this story shame I lost my other profile lol xx

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Post new Message to Thread