Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mazs work friend

Jump to newest

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

A fantasy to fulfill.

Maz has always been very flirty ever since I have known her. And before we started swinging it would sometimes lead to arguments. Thankfully that is all behind us.

Maz used to work as a sales assistant in a homeware shop and would frequently have to go and find goods in the warehouses. There were a fair few men that work in the warehouse and they would always make the odd comment about how sexy she looked or that they had “something to show her” behind these boxes. Maz would play along and enjoy the banter with them. She started coming home from work telling me about it all and what had been said. She started mentioning one bloke in particular a lot, Lee.

He in particular would make very dirty comments and she would laugh and play along. One evening she came home and said that Lee had felt her ass as she walked past him. She said she was shocked and turned to him and he just laughed and said “great ass”. Not knowing what to do she laughed and carried on. I said that if he did it again then she was to grab his! Maz laughed and said she couldn’t do that at work. The next day however she was working and had to go and find something, as she was walking down the corridor Lee was coming towards her, big grin on his face. As she got closer he made sure that she would have to brush up against him, Maz turned her ass towards him and again Lee grabbed it, Maz laughed and pushed back. “I knew you wanted me to do that” he said, Maz looked at him and gave him a wink and carried on. That evening we were talking about how we could take this further without letting on that we enjoyed swinging. She mentioned that Lee had asked for her number so I said give it to him. The next day she spoke to Lee and he mentioned that a few of them were going for drinks that evening, Maz said she would tag along. At the pub the 2 of them were being their usual flirty selves. Lee again asked for her number so Maz gave it to him. When she got home he had text, just checking she was ok and he enjoys their chats! They chatted for a while then Maz burst out laughing. “What” I said, she showed me the text “Fuck Me” it read. “What do I put?” she asked. After a while she replied “Soon”. He replied straight away with a cock pic! Impressive I said, Maz just smiled. Send him a pic back I said, we had a look through and sent him a lingerie one, again straight away, “I knew you were dirty” was his reply. They carried on texting for a while but neither one taking things further. Maz left the company as did Lee and things died off.

Then out of the blue a text arrived, “found your pic the other day and had to have a wank” pic attached. Then another text, “I want to pick you up and go for a drive and fuck you”. “ What shall I do?” Maz said. I said go for it! She replied “when and where?”. Friday 6:30 came the reply, Maz got excited she was on me like a shot, sucking hard on my cock, she bent over the sofa and demanded that I fuck her hard, telling me that Lee was going to fuck her pussy over his car on Friday, as I was about to cum she shouted she wanted my cum over her face. I duly obliged and she sat there cleaning herself up, licking my cum off of her face.

Friday came and she was excitedly nervous, she had chosen her outfit, lacy bra and knickers and tight blouse, her tits straining to get out, off to work she went, “not much work getting done today with you looking like that” I said, she just smiled knowingly. “Make sure you take plenty of pics” I said, she said she would but that she would probably have to tell Lee that I know what was happening. 6 o’clock  came and Maz texts that she is really nervous, Lee had text to make sure that they were still on, “fuck yes” was her reply! She went to the pub across the road and got herself a double G&T. As she sat there a text came through “on my way” it read. She finished her drink and went to wait outside. Lee pulled up, jumped out and walked up to Maz, without saying a word he wrapped his arms around her squeezing her ass, kissing her hard as he did. He opened the door and Maz jumped in. Off they went down the country roads, “where we off then?” said Maz “oh I’ve found a spot said Lee”, rubbing his hand up Mazs thigh. She hitched up her skirt so he could reach higher, his hand now stoking the outside of her thong. Maz undid a couple of buttons on her blouse her tits pouring out of the top, Lee slipped her thong to one side and started to tease her clit.

They finally stopped at a secluded car park, “no one comes down here” said Lee, and he leaned over to kiss Maz. Maz wanted to feel his cock, Lee ordered her out of the car, she went to meet him at the front, he lifted her roughly and put her on the bonnett, Maz eagerly helped get his belt undone and she reached to feel Lees impressive cock. “Take some pics” she said “I want to see this over again”. She passed Lee her phone as she started to suck his cock. Lee reached down and ripped her shirt open, he unhooked her bra and let her tits fall out, “very nice” he said as he snapped her taking his cock as deep as she could, Lee pulled her up and spun her round bending her over the bonnet of the car. “I want this pussy” he said as he lifted Mazs skirt, he started to rub his cock against her pussy, then pushed it in forcefully, Maz screamed in delight as he went as deep as he could, “fuck me hard” she shouted, Lee did just that, pounding her pussy, “I knew you wanted my cock” he said, “fuck yes” said Maz, Lee started to finger her ass, which drove Maz wild. “I’m gonna cum she shouted” Lee continued as Maz screamed in delight, Lee then knew he was close, “Where do you want mine?” he said, “In my mouth” said Maz, a few thrust later Lee pulled out, Maz spun round and got to her knees, Lee shoved his cock into her waiting mouth, a loud grunt was followed by “oh my god” as he came deep into Maz, Maz made sure she got it all, Lee stood back spent, Maz opened her mouth to show him what he had given her, then she closed her eyes, swallowed “hmmm” she said. I needed that. Lee got his jeans back on and maz straightened herself up. “What you gonna do with the pics?” asked Lee. “Send them to Jay!” was Mazs response, Lee looked shocked then laughed. Maz looked at him and said “take me home”, “next time I want both of you!”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Very sexy story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Looking forward to more

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Yeah. More please

over a year ago

We need to hear about your threesome now

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

Very sexy tale

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

Nice

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Definitely something I’d love the wife to do, then come home for some reclaim sex

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Been lucky enough to be in Lee’s position a couple of times in the past.

So horny,

By *pookymanMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Great story. Very much what my ex used to do but they were mainly strangers and the rule was always to come home with their spunk in her cunt so I could see how messy they’d left her then fuck her and add my own.

By *unnerbenMan
over a year ago

Dublin / Cork

Outstanding ... wow

Post new Message to Thread