Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Not so vanilla friends

Jump to newest

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

I assume like most people, We have always had 1 friend that we have always been more flirty with. Our friend is a guy called Gaz. He and Maz have always flirted with each other, gone off dancing at clubs always touchy feely. Even to the point where Gaz straight up asked Maz “when am I going to shag you then?” to which Maz whilst giggling said “lets see how tonight goes!”. Unfortunately nothing happened that night.

A few years later Gaz met his current partner Nette, he wanted her to meet his friends so we all went out for a few drinks. As we all sat round talking and the drinks flowed we got a bit more comfortable around each other. Gaz started making comments about us swinging which he always does and we laugh it off, although he has never asked he clearly has his suspicions. We jokingly said well we will all have to go back to the hotel and get to know each other better. We all carried on drinking and had a great night out, late that evening we hit a nightclub, Maz and Gaz went off dancing as per usual, leaving Nette and myself with another one of our friends, Nette and I went to the dance floor and we were really hitting it off, the dancing became closer and she was grinding her ass on my crotch. I could feel my cock growing as she did, she turned around and she looked at me with a wicked grin on her face. In that moment I could of grabbed her there and then but we were found by our friend so we got some drinks. We found Gaz and I told him the effect she was having on me, to which he laughed and said he was glad we were getting on.

Fast forward a few years and we are all very good friends still, we had a been out for a few drinks and decided to head back to ours for some more drink. We sat talking, when someone suggested we play a game, we decided truth or dare. As we started it was all very vanilla. It became Maz’s turn, she said truth, I asked if she still wanted to shag Gaz! She laughed shyly to which Nette said she didn't mind if she still wanted to, he's a good looking guy. Maz had now gone very red with embarrassment but eventually said yes she would. Next up was me, again I said truth, Gaz asked if it was true that we had had several threesomes and foursomes in the past. Again Maz went bright red, I laughed and said yeah it has been some of the best experiences we have had. We then got talking about how, why, where, when. Gaz and Nette asking plenty of questions about how it felt etc.

We got another round of drinks and carried on the game, Nettes turn, “Dare” she said, Gaz looked at her and said straddle Jay and kiss him. She was wearing a little black dress, quite lacy, she necked her drink and stood up, out on leg over me and slowly lowered herself onto my lap. As she did she made sure her breasts pressed against my face until she was eye to eye with me. We started to kiss slowly, my hands running down her back to her ass. We were kissing passionately for what seemed ages when Maz coughed and said that she thought it was her turn. We laughed and Nette stood up. She turned around and sat on my lap, placing my hands on her thighs. “Right then Maz” said Nette “What will it be?”. “Dare” said Maz. “Get Gaz's cock out and wank him off”. Maz got down on here knees, before she was down Gaz had his jeans unbuttoned, she helped pull his jeans down and started to rub him through his boxers. Nette was transfixed (as was I) watching Maz tease her boyfriend. She eventually took his cock out and started to caress his balls. Nette reached back and was rubbing my cock, she leant back and told me to get it out. I did so straight away, I started to kiss and bite her neck and she started to moan, just then Gaz let out a moan as we saw Maz take his cock into her mouth, “finally” she said.

I undid Nettes dress and slid it off of her shoulders, as I reached around I finally got my hands on her impressive tits. Gaz was naked now and Maz was really going to town on his cock, deepthroating him and gagging as she did. Nette stood so that she could remove her clothing, I too removed mine and sat back down. Nette eased back and sat on me my cock resting on her pussy, she rubbed my cock as I played with her clit, all the time she was watching Maz sucking on her fella cock.

Maz stood  for a moment as she finally removed her clothes, Gaz sat there taking her in, he then stood, turned Maz around and forced her to her knees, she was bent down her head between Nette and my legs, she instantly started to lick the top of my cock before swapping to Nettes clit, Nette leant back moaning and started to kiss me. Maz grabbed my cock and she started to guide it into Nettes soaking wet pussy, the sensation of my cock in Nettes pussy and Maz licking her clit sent her wild, she was moaning loudly at how good it was. Gaz then started to guide his cock into Maz’s pussy. “Oh god yes” she screamed as he wasted no time in pounding her. Nette was grinding my cock now faster and faster. With Maz licking and sucking my balls it was not going to be long till I came.

I looked at Gaz and said “does Nette like it up the ass?” before he could answer she said “god yes”, she stood up and started to kiss Gaz passionately. I grabbed some lube and started to apply it to my cock, I pushed her to her knees and she started to kiss Maz, I eased my cock slowly into her ass, she screamed as I went deep, Gaz quickly too his cock out of Maz and put it straight into her mouth, we carried on spit roasting Nette for a while until Gaz said that he wanted her pussy, she looked up at him and grinned. I pulled out of her ass and she told me to sit down, as I did she backed herself up onto my cock again, this time she took it in her ass and sat there, she leaned back and said to Gaz to fill her pussy, Gaz took his cok and placed at Nettes pussy, slowly he pushed it in, Nette again screamed slowly Gaz stated to push further in, we let Nette get used to the sensation before starting to get a rhythm. She was so tight and the sensations were amazing, Maz was sat next to me kissing me, Gaz started to finger her pussy and said he was going to be back in there shortly. Nette started to scream louder that she was cumming, I knew I was also about to cum and asked her where she would like it, “in my ass” she screamed, we got faster and then I felt my balls tighten, I felt Nette tense up and then suddenly scream “oh my god”, with that I was sent over the edge. I came deep in her ass as she collapsed on me, Gaz looked at Maz and said “I want that pussy” she held her legs up and he slid his cock into her, her was trying to destroy her and she was loving it, he was pounding her pussy when he started to grunt really low and loud, Nette said for him to cum deep in her pussy and he did as he was told, both of them climaxing together next to us. Gaz pulled his cock out and Nette took it straight into her mouth before starting to clean Mazs pussy.

Maz looked at me and with a wicked glint in her eye said “see I told you they were as bad as us!!”

Hope you enjoyed our first story, as yet it is mostly fantasy.

Jay and Maz xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

Wow

By *aughty trucker 01Man
over a year ago

st Austell

Very nice x

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

Loved it

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

Great fantasy! I hope you can progress things for real x

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Brill

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Great fantasy! I hope you can progress things for real x"
hope it comes true for you wonderful story

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

Thank you for the lovely comments, hope it does become a reality x

By *rtraymondo76Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

With luck fantasy will become real life.

over a year ago

Excellent take, good luck with making it reality!

By *unnerbenMan
over a year ago

Dublin / Cork

Ye continue to always amaze me ... top quality

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago