Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Losing virginity

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When did folks pop their cherry. I was quite late was 18 with my then girlfriend. We were in my room kissing and fondling each other when I looked her in the eyes and just said I would love to be inside you. She smiled and said 'ok'. We put on a condom and slowly we both popped each others cherry.

Pretty sure I was rubbish but it did mark the start of a very sexy couple of years with her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *humper9erMan
over a year ago

Rocklin

I was 16, she was a young newly married, 1 yr, house wife to a Lawyer. They both hired me to fill in as summer help as their Gardner went back home for approx 3 months. My jobs were, maintain and cut the front and backyard lawns, trim all the shrubs and check the pool each week for chemical balance. She was 24, he was 28. She was a FOX, to say the least! My 2nd day, on the job, I was in the Garden shed, getting the trimmers and mower and other tools together to get my job done. The woman, Gail, came into the shed, behind me, and closed the door. There was plenty of light, what with the obscure light panels on the roof of the shed. She proceeded to seduce me and knelt while pulling my shorts down to my feet as I stepped out of them. She took my engorged cock into her mouth and gave me my first 1 minute blowjob! Yupp, I think I lasted a whole 60 seconds. She took my load and swallowed it all. She then instrcuted me to get my work done, take a dip in the pool and come into the house to see her. an hour and 15 minutes later, I took my dip, swimming the length of the pool. Once in the "mudroom", she called out for me to strip down and come into her bedroom. There she was setting on a small bench in just panties. As I approached, my cock bobbing in front of me, she smiled and directed me to the King size bed where she laid back, spread her legs wide open and taught me how to go down on a woman. She told me I did ok, my first time, but, weekly practice would greatly improve my skills. With that, she pulled me up over her guiding my engorged cock to her pussy and groaned as I slowly slipped inside her. I had to go slow, even though she was no virgin, simply because, as she put it, I was 2 times the size of her husband. I think I lasted about 2 minutes and gave up me 2nd nut.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread