FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first bi mmf

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How this came about was a huge surprise.

I was messaged by a woman on here who after the usual chit chat asked if I would consider going to their place for a drink etc. She asked if I would mind if her hubby watched us fuck while he wanked off in the corner. This doesn’t bother me so off we went upstairs where me and the wife where quickly getting each other naked and playing with each other. We where both naked on top of the bed where she was sucking my cock while cheekily caressing my arsehole. I noticed her hubby come in to the room and sit himself on the chair in the corner. By this time she was laying down on the bed with her legs in the air, her pussy was literally calling for my tongue. I was down there for about 5 minutes when her moans where getting more frequent and she was holding my head down so I couldn’t stop, this is when I was took be complete surprise. Being so turned on I couldn’t lay flat because of the raging hard on I had, therefore I had my bare arse up in the air. I was pushing to make her cum and I completely forgot her hubby was there, all of a sudden I felt a sensation I’ve never felt before, turns out her hubby had a thing for my arse and cane and started to rim me without warning. Being so turned on I thought fuck it, it feels good there’s no way he’s going anywhere else on me. Me and the wife where both enjoying being tongued and my cock was throbbing with excitement. I was told to lay down so me and the wife could 69, I done as I was told but the wife had other ideas and tied my hands to the metal bed frame before sitting on my face. She lifted my legs up in the air while her husband got back to work on my arse again, casually entering a finger or two. My arse was loose and I could feel the pre cum dripping from me. The hubby stopped and the wife laid my legs back down while she licked up the pre cum and sucked my cock again. Before I knew it the hubby was back and my legs where back up in the air while the wife held them in place. Nothing prepared me for what was about to happen next, I felt something pressing against the entrance of my arse, I knew it wasn’t a finger. I flinched but she told me to just relax. I did just that and inch by inch his cock was slowly getting balls deep inside me, I don’t know how big he was but he felt pretty big. He fucked me for I think about 10 mins before my hands were freed and he told me he wants to finish his wives mouth while I fuck her. We did just that, she bent over and took 2 cocks at either end before I shot a huge load between her ass cheeks and he came in her mouth. One of the best experiences of my life and it was completely unplanned like that. Yes I’m going back for round 2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread