Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hornily unfaithful boyfriend on the side

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was lying in bed watching my young gf rush about and get ready for work...

I wanted her to hurry.

I had yet another liason with her dirty oversexed granny.... Her husband was going to be at work and so was my gf.

After being seduced by this sex mad gran for the first time 6 months ago, our routine was simple... Sex. Whenever our partners backs were turned..

I lay in bed bulging in my shorts. I really needed some hot uninhibited sex with the dirty granny and I was delighted that it was going to happen yet again this morning..

All througout the conversations I was having with my gf, at the same time i was texting dirty on the mobile to the granny I had been seduced by long ago...

Sex had been going downhill with my gf for a while, so at every given opportunity I was routinely banging the granny who had had no qualms about fucking the randy much younger boyfriend of her gf...

The dirty texts continued.....

'wear your security uniform..' she told me

She was coming to me.... Fucking great. I would be banging my thick dick up her on our bed....

'see you georgous' my gf yelled out as she left...

Straight away I got dressed... I was hard in my pants as I knew the next hour was going to be thoroughly disgusting..

Fuck. This is going to be hot....

Yep, yet again the sleazy granny would come into our bedroom, and I knew I would be fucking her right in our bed.... My girlfriend firmly unaware.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebt collectorMan
over a year ago

North East

[Removed by poster at 12/01/19 14:13:30]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loving this story

over a year ago

"Loving this story "

How dirty do u want me to go?

By *issyerMan
over a year ago

Hitchin

Wow I’m so jealous of this granny!!

Love security guards and bouncers and men in uniform!!

Id happily take all that cock and spunk too!!

Call me a fuck slut!!

over a year ago

Total filth your cock is all ready for her to enjoy

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

All the way full in filth

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

As filthy as possible, it’s the only way fuck I’d love to be taken advantage of by a security guard when I’m all dressed up

over a year ago

Her wish was my command. Thank god I was alone at long fucking last.

Immediately I pulled together my tight blue regulation tight trousers, light blue issue shirt, tie, blazer. In other words the same uniform worn by a couple of my other security work colleagues when she had wanted them in the past to service her in the sex club or at work...

But now she had moved onto the best..... Her sexy daughters massively well hung boyfriend....

Everytime I ended up unzipping for her, this eager woman greeted me almost immediately with open, er, legs.....

And that was our arrangement.... All very hornily robotic, rehearsed, yet time was so limited between us. In no less than ten minutes of us meeting it was a given. I'd have her skirt up over her waist and on her back in either the bed she shares with her hubby with me on top...

Or, something I was really getting off on more and more. Me rampantly shafting her in the very same bed I share with her grand daughter. Her insistence of course..!

Uniformed gear on. Mobile phone firmly off, bad boy in full effect....

The doorbell rang. Thank fuck... Here already...

I opened the door. She smiled sexily and walked in. We headed straight for the bedroom. There was no talking... Just an urgent need for her to be fucked by her daughters boyfriend and have his cum...

And with me, no talking, no pleasantries, throbbing away in my gear.

My slutty granny lay on my bed and immediate started fingering herself....

'Jay, you need to fuck me..'

I stood over her and unhooked my belt.... Fuck, it was instant between us. No more polite, careful and safe loving romantic sex I sometimes found boring with my gf. I had opted for the darker side of sex with a bird way too old for me in one way, but sleazy in another.

Hard, wet, sleazy, and dare I say it here... Fucking bare.. It took a good hour but we knew what the other wanted.

I bent forward, looked right in between her legs and rubbed my crotch...

'one of these days, my gf will catch us in this bed..'

We both smiled.....

Time to shut up and for us to do what we needed to each other....

over a year ago

"Wow I’m so jealous of this granny!!

Love security guards and bouncers and men in uniform!!

Id happily take all that cock and spunk too!!

Call me a fuck slut!!"

Some of us are very horny men..

over a year ago

"Total filth your cock is all ready for her to enjoy "

Yep. It's all very primal and raw with her. From the very first day she saw me to the time she corrupted and seduced me onto sex a few months later things have never changed..... Sex is still out of this world....

over a year ago

"As filthy as possible, it’s the only way fuck I’d love to be taken advantage of by a security guard when I’m all dressed up "

I am sure it could be arranged... Lol

over a year ago

Nothing sexier than a man in a suit

over a year ago

"Nothing sexier than a man in a suit"

Nothing sexier than keeping it on when in fuck mode....

over a year ago

"As filthy as possible, it’s the only way fuck I’d love to be taken advantage of by a security guard when I’m all dressed up

I am sure it could be arranged... Lol"

Well I hope so bc I want you so badly

over a year ago

I know you do.

But it looks like screwing around with my gfs gran is keeping me busy. Lol

J

over a year ago

"As filthy as possible, it’s the only way fuck I’d love to be taken advantage of by a security guard when I’m all dressed up

I am sure it could be arranged... Lol

Well I hope so bc I want you so badly "

I am flattered.... Now I must get on... Or off...

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

"More "

There's a lot more hardcore sex fun to come.

over a year ago

"More

There's a lot more hardcore sex fun to come. "

Great story buddy..

over a year ago

For the millionth time my dirty granny lay back on the edge of the bed, opened her legs and showed me her undeniably fleshy fuck hole.

'do me Jay. Fuck me you hot stud'

I grinned, cupped my bulging crotch, already so hard, kept my bouncer gear on, inc my belt and just unzipped to pull out my fuck weapon.

Going up my gfs sex mad granny on a regular basis never got tired. Everytime I did so I knew I was going to make the local sex gossip and of course she loved the massive dick I owned in my pants, which I knew full well satisfied her desire. No other stud seemed to come close and I knew her fleshy, well used cunt expertly. The best thing I ever did sexually was to do the dirty on her grand daughter and never regretted it. I also lost a lot of my juice up and all over her and my throbbing meat up inside her was only constantly matched when she tightened the grip of her pussy right around the base of my knob, which I fucking loved. And many times I had fucked, spunked and pummelled my way into her, fell Sleep for a few minutes, and then began again to continue fucking

Other factors had taken over since I started doing the dirty... We had not been discreet even from the very beginning that not only was word getting around about my rampant sex drive. But even at some mildly horny socials here at the house, if I wanted her for sex it would happen. Many times I had been discovered on top of her in open bedrooms, corners up against walls, fucking at other peoples parties in bedrooms. But the horniest was at the sex clubs I am security at. OK we werent sober but wherever and however she wanted me I obliged her and I made sure everybody could see me lift her legs around her sexy bouncers bod so I could get my 10" thick uncut knob up her not even caring if I was rough or gentle

The one disadvantage to our wild and public sexlife came in the form of other sex attention. I had been hit on by so many people, other men wanted to fuck my dirty granny, inc all of the bouncers and countless men in and out of the club.

There had been one incident

Which led me down an extremely unexpected rampant encounter where I was led to join in an exceptionally horny after hours session in which my fellow four bouncers went into one of the quiet and very dark sex rooms and mercilessly gang banged a very dirty sex obsessed woman on a leather King sized bed where she had spent much of the night taking dick from many men. All four muscled bouncers with their trousers and pants down, thundered their way up her one by one while her unsuspecting husband remained downstairs. I kept watch and after the four studs left the area I moved closer to where this woman was to offer help. Half delighted that she was well and truly serviced, I suddenly felt an urgent hand on my hardened crotch. Fuck she was still horny and she grabbed out for my chest before unfastening my belt and grabbing my hard cock in my underpants... I looked around me. Moved closer, angled my groin over hers and yep I got on top. unzipped my tight uniform trousers and simply inserted my dick up inside her pussy to her delight. I was not a good boy that night....

I emerged half an hour later. The other guys had watched me and seemed impressed, not to mention horned up again

as I made my way back downstairs to my sex mad granny who was getting close to a couple of bouncers by caressing them, I made a sexy decision which I knew would please the granny I had been seduced by months ago....

I cornered her at the back of the club, put my hand in her very short leather skirt and sexily began to play with the hole I had enjoyed so much to myself

I rubbed her so hard and of course she was turned on. Then I gestured to the other four still recovering horny bouncers adjusting their belts after their group fuck.

I looked at my dirty granny lover while my fingers continued to open her up as I commanded her

'fuck the other bouncers, slut.' I Take the four guys home and get them to fuck you in our bed. I wanna see it'

Immediately I walked over to the four sex obsessed hunks, then all five of us looked back at my gfs gran

They were up for it.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

Wow more

By *imale38Man
over a year ago