Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First of many?

Jump to newest

By *ancelot1633 OP   Man
over a year ago

folkstone

So I'm straight but very open minded and live and let live. Which made the eclectic mix of the party I had gone to for the first time something to take in my stride didn't it? Lots of other straight folks of all shapes and sizes but lots of gay, bi and trans as well. Gave the place an exotic feel and fun atmosphere. The mo was everyone into towels and then the party kicks off. Maybe 80 people in total with some coming (naturally) and going as the day wore on. Quite a few rooms to wander between and the option to join in, watch or just sit and relax. A number of ladies with an appetite were well into the flow with any number of willing volunteers. After throwing myself into it my cock had been sucked fucked and emptied over a couple of magnificent boobs and I found myself resting in the lounge.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ancelot1633 OP   Man
over a year ago

folkstone

As I sat there in she came, small, very blonde, curvy, corseted, loud and in my eyes the sort of milf who can make me cum just by looking at me.

By *ancelot1633 OP   Man
over a year ago

folkstone

My hand automatically wandered to my cock which was stiff, hard and poking its head way above the parapet. Blonde brazen bouncing I was part terrified and part bursting for her

By *ancelot1633 OP   Man
over a year ago

folkstone

Towel open cock in hand watching her from the other side of the room and then.... I felt another hand in my cock, firm but light, starting to wank me slowly as I lusted after the oh so horny blond.

By *ancelot1633 OP   Man
over a year ago

folkstone

I looked next to me on the sofa. Small (tick) curvy (tick) grey hair (ok I'm not at all ageist tick) and .... male !

By *ancelot1633 OP   Man
over a year ago

folkstone

He looked nice enough (pretty ordinary really) he smelt good but as a straight guy this was a little off normal course) but my did he know how to handle a cock , it was fucking magical. I just leaned back in the chair with my eyes closed and enjoyed it. Soon he was giving me the hottest softest most unbelievable blow job and had me humming with pleasure. I just loved it, easily the best of literally thousands of blow jobs in my life, too soon he was done and moved on and I was left contemplating what had just happened and how I would have to start my next story x

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Wow

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Post new Message to Thread