Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy Lunch time meeting.

By *ebelRoad OP   Man
over a year ago

Cork / Wexford

Hope you enjoy the following fantasy story.

The pharmacy was always quiet first thing in the morning. It was my favourite time.

Carol walked in, her figure bound tight in a patterned dress. The Autumn coulors in the dress matching her dark hazelnut hair and green eyes. The dress caught her slim figure while a plunging neck line drew my eyes to her plump modest breats. Her nipples were pert and pushing on the dressss fabic.

Carol was in great shape. I saw her in the gym and knew she was a yoga instructure along with running her vintage shop next door.

As she approached I saw her red eyes and as I suspected was looking for artificial tears.

"What's up?" I ask

She fell into my arms. I had to control myself. I had fantasies about Carol on more than one occasion and with her attractive looks is was easy to be aroused.

Carol looks up and fills my vision. "Not here. Can you come to mine for lunch?"

An unusual request. We have been flirting since she opened up 6 months ago and linch meetings always in public, but going no further. She was married and neither of us wanted to risk the fallout from that personally nor for our businesses.

Her hands drop to my waist as she leans back to speak again I feel my cock being pressed in against her body, and he was growing. My eyes again drawn to her plump breasts, her nipples still excited.

"I need one of our talks today and someone I know that will be.... discreet"

It was the longest morning of my career. Lunch time couldn't come fast enough. I arrive at Carol's door and walked in.

She came in from the back of the shop.

"Lock the door and put up the closed sign"

When I walked into the back there she was. Sitting sidelegged on the table like she had mounted a horse. There was furniture in different states of repair all around.

"Sit down" she said in a very commanding voice that betrayed her stature.

She dismounted the table and leaned against it's edge. Legs apart as much as her dress allowed. One hand resting to the crotch while the second's finger tips played inside the boarders of the dress by her breats.

My cock started to grow again. Although I'd be semi hard all day. I wanted Carol but knew I couldn't.

"You know I want you right, but we have our stupid rule"

Carol leaned forward. My eyes on her trying not to notice her hands now moving up me legs.

"Do you want me?" In a playful voice, breathing the words into my ear. It sends shivers through me. I nod, unable to speak trying to keep control. No touching, no kissing, no sex I keep repeating in my head.

"He left me"

Those words are like a switch and I feel the rush of blood to my cock.

"I am done with feeling sorry for myself. I want to know someone finds me attractive. Wants to open my legs and please me. Like how we talked about doing."

We kiss. I wasn't expecting it, trying to process what Carol is saying. Standing over me, between my legs she presses into the kiss. Her tongue explores my mouth and I hear her moan in pleasure. She takes my head in her hands the kiss getting rougher. My hands on her hips. Wanting to draw her into me.

Carol breaks the kiss breathlessly an finally pants out.

"Oh God, do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do that with you?"

"Just that?" I say with a smile.

I've always pegged Carol to be prudish, playing it safe. What follows catches me off guard.

"No not just that." We lock eyes, again her hands are playing with herself. "I want everything you have to give me. I want it now"

Carol knows this is what I like. Her in control. Me waiting, keeping (maybe slightly failing) control of myself.

She undies the ribbon of her dress as she walks back to the table. The dress falls away. Slowly down he bare back, revealing a her sounder figure, tight bum and toned legs. She has no underwear on.

"All those lunches" she says still turned away from me, " and you had no idea o didn't wear underwear. I wanted you to take me so many times. Often I'd slide my hand beneath my dress and play with myself. No one noticed but, oh how I wanted in to be your hand, you cock teasing me."

Carol turns. Her arms cover her breasts and hands her pussy. She sits on the table again. Somehow not revealing anything.

"Will you tease me now?" With those words her hands move to her knees. Feet on the table top legs spread wide.

My cock is fit to burst through my pants it's gotten so big.

I look directly at Carol. A playful smile on her sweet face. Innocent looking but mischief in her eyes. Her breasts are rounded and plump. The nipples excited and ponited. Her flat stomach leads down to a smooth clean shaven pussy. Carol' s clit is starting to come out from it's hood and I can see the glistening of juices on her pussy lips.

Her hand plays along her lips. Starting from the back and finishing ok her clit. Her clit she plays with in small circles. It excited her to be showing off to me. One hand grips the table to steady herself as her second hand' s figures now slip between her lips and into herself. A moan escapes her mouth. Head thrown back in pleasure at the action.

I Carol looks directly at me as she places her figures in her mouth.

"Would you like a taste?" She asks.

I wheel my chair to her. As I move between her legs I she the anticipation in her eyes. She bites the corner of her bottom lip. Without breaking the look I lower my lips to her waiting pussy.

"Ah, ah, ah" I hear in a sing song voice.

Carol grabs my tie and brings me to her lips and we kiss. Her tongue enters and explores me once more. The kiss increases in passion. Carol wraps her legs around me and pulls herself to me. My hands take a butt cheek each. They are firm. Carol starts to grind against my cock. I feel the heat from her crotch through my pants. My short is unbuttoned and I Carol' s skin is now against my bare chest.

I move a hand so my finger tips touch the back of her pussy. It's so wet and would be easy to enter her but I want this to last. My index finger moves along the edges of her pussy lips. Barely separating them. With each movement I get closer to her clit. After a few teasing movements I finally play with her clit. The reaction is instantaneous. I feel the warmth of Carol' s jucies flow onto me fingers as she bites on my lower lip.

I change my hand and as I do my middle finger slides into Caorl. Her legs tighten around me and her arms lock around my neck. As my finger moves in and out making wet noises my thumb massages her clit in small circles. Carol' s mouth is next to my ear. I hear and feel every breath and moan of pleasure. My pants are getting destroyed in her cum but that's of little concern to me.

Carol' s muscles tighten around my fingers in her as I find the rough g spot. A few rubs and Carol cries out in orgasmic pleasure. A heat flows over my hand as cum flows out of her.

Carol unwraps herself from me and looks down.

"Oh what a mess" referring to the wet patch she's made on my pants. Starting to unfasten my belt she seductively says " I better get you out of them".

In one fluid motion my pants and boxers drop to the floor. Carol plants butter fly kisses down my chest her hands exploring my body as she descends. When she's level with my erect cock there's a a smile.

"Time to pull this off" with my excitement growing all Carol does is pull off my shoes and plants one side at a time. An evil tempting smile crosses her face.

"Hmm now I wonder what I can do with this" she says taking my hard cock into both hands. "I've never performed oral on a man before. I think I can trust you not to judge me."

With that Carol starts to stroke my cock. On the first downward motion my foreskin is pulled back off my tip. A smile from Carol as she leans into the tip. Her tongue extends and follows the line on my tip. She takes juice from her clit and covers my cock making it easier for her to slide her hands up and down my shaft.

Carol starts taking my cock into her mouth. She moves her hand away. One starts to play with my smooth skinned balls and the other she's uses on herself. First grasping and massaging her pert breasts then moving down to play with her clit and fingering herself.

More of my cock is taken in. She works down the shaft until I feel my tip hitting against the back of her throat. Carol gags, pulls away but she's gone too far to stop and I push her head back down. There is little resistance.

Up and down she throat fucks me. Each time taking most of my cock. Squeezing my balls inhear a primal groan and then a long moan. She's com again but this time so have I. Carol takes the load in her mouth. She looks straight at me and swallows the lot.

"How that was good, I never had someone cum like that with me before. Can you do the same for me?"

I look surprised. "You've never come from oral?"

Carol looks bashful and innocent, " No one's ever gone down on me before."

This I can't believe. And I lift her easily back into of the table. I pull the chair over and sit down. Her legs apart allows me to see her swollen clit and lips. She is soaked with juices and I can't wait to taste her finally.

This time there's no stopping me. First the tip of my tongue starts from the back of her lips right By her anus. As I move forwards my tongue goes deeper into Carols pussy until I'm at her clit. I seal my lips around the engorged clit and pull up in it while my tongue plays against it.

A scream escapes Carols mouth. Her hips thrust forward and I feel my head being pushed hard against Carol's crotch.

"Fuck, keep going, don't stop" she shouts out " It won't be long before I cum"

I waste little time. I pull my head back and allow my fingers go to work. They slip easy into Carol. My move them back and fourth while my thumb plays with her clit. My mouth works along her thighs. The tip of my tongue playinf over her skin and occssionally planting kisses on the toned muscles. As I hear Carol's clit once again she wraps her legs around my neck and forces my mouth over her wet pussy again.

"Shite I'm cumming and and I want you to taste it" Carol cries out at the last word.

I seal my mouth over her swollen lips and with two flicks of my tongue cum juices shoot out from her. It's hot and sweet and I drink it up.

"Save some for me." And i an drawn onto a kiss. The cum flows between our mouths.

I've stayed hard and my cock tip rubs against Carol's clit exciting her.

"Oh God it been so long since someone's entered me, go slow" she says. I see the bed with a mattress about to go out for delivery. I lift Carol to it and lay her down.

I can't resist one more tease. My tongue explores her again and then I move up her body. As I reach her breast I take one nipple into my mouth. I suck hard on it and nibble at it with my teeth. My hand massages her breast, pinching the nipple on that one.

Carols hands take my cock. She plays my tip against her clit. We are both moaning. She presses her crotch against my cock forcing her wet swollen pussy lips to spread either side of my shaft. In slow movements Carol moves herself up and down my cock. I feel the juices coating me and the heat from her body.

"Take me slow. It's been a while and never have I had a cock this big" she whispers in my ear and then bites on it.

I start slowly. Teasing my cock tip along her pussys lips. I barely breech the opening and I feel Carols nails dig into my shoulders. With each slow thrust I go deeper into Carol. She is so tight I have to control myself and not go too deep. Each deeper thrust draws a cry of pleasure from from Carol and she gets tighter as I go. I feel her grip my cock.

"I don't think I can take anymore" she cries.

I take her hand away and hold both of them above her head. I draw my cock partly out. Carol's body is stretched out now. I see her hands grabbing the bed post. Her tits pert and rounded. I take a nipple again into my mouth and in one smooth motion I thrust forward driving my cock deep into her till I feel her smooth soaked lips against my tight balls.

Carol screams. Legs lock around me. I feel her push against me taking my whole cock. Then she squeezes her muscles around my cock and I'm locked it. I've never felt such a tight pussy around my cock. I try to move to thrust again but she's locked me in. Her muscles relaxing and tightening working my cock from deep within her.

A long moan and cry out with each tensing of Carol's muscles.

"Fuck that's amazing" I manage to blurt out.

"That's yoga for you" Carol screams out each word in time with a contraction.

I begin to thrust my hips. A steady rhythm, pulling out just to the tip and pludging my whole cock in. I start to build up speed. Carol grabs her legs and pulls themnout and back. Her hole is as wide as I can access it.

"Fuck that's deep, fuck fuck fuck!!!" Is all I hear before Carol starts to cry out again.

"So close, just once more" and the loudest scream yet. We both tense. I push as deep as I can. Carol pushes back and inside I feel my cock squeezed hard. Both our cum seeps out what little gap these is of Carol's pussy.

"Oh tell me we are not done yet, I've so much time to make up" she says purring the words as she plays with her breast.

I withdraw my cock and Carol sucks both our cum from it. I can't believe she's never given oral. She confidently lowers her mouth over my cock and seals it in. As her head pulls up I feel the sucking on my tip and then I hear a pop.

" God You what you're doing Carol."

"Just living the fantasy fuck we both wanted" she cooes "now for me favorite"

I know what's expected as Carol turns away and lifts her ass.

I play with her pussy although it's already wet I want to taste her on my fingers and love the noise she makes.

"Don't tease, fuck me again" Carol moans.

I obey and quick drive my cock deep into her pussy that her hands have opened wide. A cry out.

"You dirty boy, too much, fuck too much, but keep going"

Over and over again I withdraw and ram my stiff cock into the tight pussy. I look up an see myself in a mirror. Who I want to see is Carol.

I pull her by the hips to the edge of the bed.

"Stand" I grunt while deep in Carol

She's on her tippy toes will my cock in her. Looking straight into the mirror we both see one another.

There's fun on her mouth. The brown autumn hair is a Jess of curls and there's animalist passion in her green eyes.

Carol pushes against me. Rotating her hips. Our crothes grinding moving my cock in the space he has inside her.

I feel the rhythm and start thrusting again. I use my hands on Carol's hips to keep to time. Both our faces can't turn away. We watch the pleasure we give one another. Carol places her knees on the edge of the bed. My chest on her back. Carol's arms wrap around me neck to keep her on position. My hands move up her body to the perfect breasts.

"Faster" she whispers

I hear the slapping of my balls on her skin. The catching of her breath before I draw back. Over and over again.

She cums before me. Her hot juices gushing over my cock down our legs.

I don't stop, I will myself to keep my orgasm at bay till the last second.

"I want you cum all over me" Carol says as she comes off my cock.

Kneeling on the floor Carol starts to beat my cock with two hands. Up an down they easily slid the shaft is so wet with her cum. I see her tongue start to curve over my tip. It follows my slit and Carol takes my cock in her mouth again.

"I'm gonna cum" I say

Carol positions herald by my tip as my cum shoots out covering her face, hair and down her breasts.

Carol looks her lips "yum" she simply says.

We both collapse into the chair. Well sitting atop of me cowgirl style.

We peaslure one another once more. My cock the deepest it's yet been in her. Unless we are kissing we never break eye contact. It is an intense fuck. Carol's legs wrapped around me, I feel her feet crossed at her slender ankles at the small of my back. My arms around her waist the other tracer up her skin to her hair. I feel Carol's pert nipples pressed against my chest. Carol moves forward and back. I push into her with each forward motion. It's slow building and we make it last for an age. We both orgasm together. Carol squeezes her muscles making as much of her juice flow out over my cock. I explode like a volcano into Carol. My hot seaman fills Carol. Our bodies strain in pure ecstasy at the joy of the time we just spent together.

Carol rests her head on my shoulder. I feel her heart racing against my chest. Our breathing is shallow and fast.

"Better than talking?" I ask jokingly.

"Just the friend therapy I needed" Carol says "I may need you to call after work for another session" we kiss again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread