Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time

Jump to newest

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

She stood alone in the changing room, looking at herself in the mirror. She absent-mindedly stroked her bare breasts and ran a finger over her nipple, which stiffened slightly at the touch, then adjusted her suspender belt, so that the straps running down each thigh were straight.

She couldn't help glancing at her vulva, thinking of what was about to happen, her excitement tinged with a little nervousness at exposing herself to this. God, was this really happening?

The thought, the nervousness, caused her to reach for the white towel folded on the bench behind her and wrap it around her, covering up her breasts and genitals.

It was then that he walked in. Looking her straight in the eyes and smiling gently. "Are you ready?" he asked and held out his hand to her.

She took it and he drew her to him. Intertwining his fingers with hers he told her that she looked beautiful and kissed her tenderly, his free hand cupping her face.

He freed his hand and stepped around around her. Picking up a blindfold from the bench, he stood behind her and placed it over her head. She adjusted it slightly so that all light was extinguished. "OK, let's go", he said, "they're waiting for you".

Taking her arm in his he slowly guided her towards the door and out into the lounge of the club. The low noise she had been hearing, muted in the changing room, became a louder, clearer chatter of voices and movement.

He continued to guide her, "the room is just across here". She walked blindly, but her steps were bigger, more confident than she had expected and she felt no need to put her free hand out in front of her. She trusted this man. She knew he would guide her and keep her safe.

"OK, here we are" he said, and her heightened sense of hearing picked up the slight change in noise levels that suggested she was now in a different room.

"Just hold on a second while I get the door" and his arm briefly left her, before the sound from outside dropped and became the same muted noise of the changing room and then in a moment he was back holding her.

"Gentlemen, this is Mel" he announced and, releasing her again, he reached around her from behind and removed the towel. For the first time she became aware of the sounds of other people in the room; a cough, the sound of a glass being placed on a table, shuffling feet and, finally, a different voice... "gorgeous".

"OK hun" he said, "just walk slowly now, I'm going to sit you down on the bed" and her led her a few last steps, before turning her around, "sit down" and he gently guided her down.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed. This was to be the place of her surrender.

"Just give me a moment to get her ready for you" but this time the comment wasn't directed at her.

She felt his hands grab her knees and open her legs. Then she his hands on her shoulder and the back of her head, "lie back, hun". She did as she was told, supported by him.

She heard a few appreciative mumbles, aware that he was moving, "excuse me" he said, "I just need to check" and suddenly a finger parted her labia and ran up and down her slit, before sliding in and out of her. She was wet. She already knew that. She was ready and could have told him that if he'd asked, but she liked that little familiar ritual in this new and unfamiliar situation.

"She's ready guys. I should have guessed really" he said. "Still, no harm in making sure" and a few chuckles from elsewhere in the black space around her.

"Right, can you stand" an instruction, not a question. She did as she was told and he turned her around. She could feel her toes against the base of the bed as he said "just lift your leg up onto the bed and kneel down, hun"

She did as she was told, one leg then the other, so she was kneeling upright, then his hand between her shoulder blades nudged her forward, "go down".

She was on all fours. Naked, apart from her stockings and suspender belt. She was aware that he had placed her across the very corner of the bed, so that someone could either stand in front or behind her.

"There you go fellas. Enjoy!" The words sent a frisson of excitement through her. This was it. What she had fantasised about. It was really happening. Now.

"Like I told you, she likes it hard, so don't hold back. And you can finish off over her bum or in her mouth if you want. She will swallow it for you"

Oh God! How many were there? Would she be able to tell? She was aware of shuffling in front of her and a hand she didn't recognise lifted her chin up, another voice she didn't know said "open wide for me, Mel". Then another strange pair of hands grasped her bum and the thumbs parted her buttocks, and she could feel her vagina exposed. "Mmmm... lovely"...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellhungoneMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Cheers. I actually wrote it for someone and decided it was worth posting here too

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Very nice if you had to it great start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep sharing then lol xx

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *illyKMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Someone needs to finish this off, and me with it!

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Part 2 coming soon...

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Pt 2 now published

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Where was she? It took a moment or two for her to even remember that she was a person, not just consciousness. But who? Seconds passed. Inside her head her thoughts slowly sharpened, then her mind began to function again. Yes! She was, she was... She was she. I'm me, she thought. I'm... here... But where? Everything was black. Voices! People...people... She was trying to remember something, but it was difficult, she was being pushed from behind, again and again, and she needed to be able to think. She was on her knees, her face being pushed into.. soft, a bed. Being pushed... If they could stop pushing her she could think. Why was she being pushed? Who was it?

Three things happened almost simultaneously. Firstly, as all her senses, all her reasoning, all her memories finally snapped back online, and her nervous system began sending in status reports, she remembered where she was, and she remembered why! Secondly, she finally understood that she wasn't being pushed from behind. She now felt the large cock filling her vagina, fully felt it, every vein and bump along its long, hard curve, as it moved in and out of her, and knew that she was being fucked. And thirdly, the hands pushing her shoulders down into the bed she was kneeling on, relaxed their downward pressure, and another hand grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up.

She was back now. Had she passed out? Or just been overwhelmed by that last, crashing orgasm? She wasn't sure, but she realised that throughout her... absence, the guy behind her had just carried on fucking her regardless.

She also realised that the guy who had pulled her head up was probably new to this, because he had grabbed the end of her hair, while an experienced dom would have grabbed it closer to the scalp.

And the same guy was now using his other hand to push her cheeks together, forcing her mouth into a O shape. She knew what was coming and opened her mouth a bit more, in case the guy was getting carried away with the moment and hit her teeth. And in any case, despite his clumsiness, she wanted to let his cock in her mouth. Whoever he was.

Sure enough he rammed it in quickly, causing her to gag on the first inward thrust. And in a second it was back again, with the same result. Maybe he knew what he was doing. Maybe he wanted to fuck her mouth hard. Or maybe he was just a guy who wasn't very subtle. Either way, and for all his possible technical shortcomings, his cock was thick and it stretched her mouth as it filled it. The hand holding her hair opened and instead cupped the back of her head and pushed it down onto the cock which was already banging into the back of her throat.

A moment later she heard the first, familiar, tell tale grunt from the man whose cock was in her mouth. And felt the first warning twitch and hardening of the cock as the first spasm passed through it. And suddenly, with an exclamation from the man, his load of hot sperm and semen spurted down her throat.

She gulped as fast as she could. She wished she could savour it slower, taste it. But she didn't have time. She had to get it down inside her as fast as she could. She suddenly thought... How many was that? How many men had cum in her mouth today? - assuming she hadn't been out for more than a few seconds...

She tried to recall, to differentiate between them. She could clearly remember four, including this one, but she had a sense that there had been more.

At that point, the guy fucking her pussy, who she had almost ignored, due to the massive cock in her mouth that was choking her, reached his climax too. Possibly triggered by the obvious fact that his colleague had just emptied himself down her throat.

The guy behind her came hard. His fingers dug into her buttocks and he let out a long, primal cry. As he finished, his fingers released her and his hand slapped her bum hard, "oh you fucking gorgeous bitch. You dirty fucking cow".

She was. She was both. She knew it now. These men all wanted her. Wanted to fuck her hard. And she wanted to let them all. How many cocks had been up her cunt? She was sure it was five. At least, but maybe some of those had finished off in her mouth.

He would tell her, when it was all over. And he would be proud of her. He would remove the blindfold and wipe away the mascara tracks that she knew were running down her face. Tears of pain and tears of bliss. He would have locked the door, so that it was just the two of them now and he would tell her that she was beautiful and the sexiest woman in the world. He would tell her how wonderful she was to let all those strangers fuck her for him.

And lying down on the same bed where so many men had just had her, spooning, while he stroked her hair and kissed her head and her cheek, and caressed her breast lightly, he would gently lift her top leg and slip into her still wet vagina and slowly, tenderly, with his leg now wrapped over hers, make love to her, because she had earned it.

And she would lie there, thinking about all the cocks that had been inside her that day, feeling the memory of each one, but craving none of them more than the one that was filling her now.

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I hope you enjoy pt 2

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford