Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lunch time counselling

By *ebelRoad OP   Man
over a year ago

Cork / Wexford

Fantasy with a little but of truth.

No real names used in story.

The pharmacy was always quiet first thing in the morning. It was my favourite time.

Carol walked in, her figure bound tight in a patterned dress. The Autumn coulors in the dress matching her dark hazelnut hair and green eyes. The dress caught her slim figure while a plunging neck line drew my eyes to her plump modest breats. Her nipples were pert and pushing on the dressss fabic.

Carol was in great shape. I saw her in the gym and knew she was a yoga instructure along with running her vintage shop next door.

As she approached I saw her red eyes and as I suspected was looking for artificial tears.

"What's up?" I ask

She fell into my arms. I had to control myself. I had fantasies about Carol on more than one occasion and with her attractive looks is was easy to be aroused.

Carol looks up and fills my vision. "Not here. Can you come to mine for lunch?"

An unusual request. We have been flirting since she opened up 6 months ago and linch meetings always in public, but going no further. She was married and neither of us wanted to risk the fallout from that personally nor for our businesses.

Her hands drop to my waist as she leans back to speak again I feel my cock being pressed in against her body, and he was growing. My eyes again drawn to her plump breasts, her nipples still excited.

"I need one of our talks today and someone I know that will be.... discreet"

It was the longest morning of my career. Lunch time couldn't come fast enough. I arrive at Carol's door and walked in.

She came in from the back of the shop.

"Lock the door and put up the closed sign"

When I walked into the back there she was. Sitting sidelegged on the table like she had mounted a horse. There was furniture in different states of repair all around.

"Sit down" she said in a very commanding voice that betrayed her stature.

She dismounted the table and leaned against it's edge. Legs apart as much as her dress allowed. One hand resting to the crotch while the second's finger tips played inside the boarders of the dress by her breats.

My cock started to grow again. Although I'd be semi hard all day. I wanted Carol but knew I couldn't.

"You know I want you right, but we have our stupid rule"

Carol leaned forward. My eyes on her trying not to notice her hands now moving up me legs.

"Do you want me?" In a playful voice, breathing the words into my ear. It sends shivers through me. I nod, unable to speak trying to keep control. No touching, no kissing, no sex I keep repeating in my head.

"He left me"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread