Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My gf wants a huge cock

Jump to newest

By *ero Stress OP   Man
over a year ago

Helensburgh

I've been going outwith my gf for 1 year next week she has said she has always wanted to fuck a huge cock and she has said if I let her fulfill her fantasy she will find 3 ladies to join us on another night if there is any guy with a huge cock over 12 inch I will pay for the hotel and I will not be there as it will be 1 on 1 for 1 night only if there's anybody that feels up to it get in contact

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ero Stress OP   Man
over a year ago

Helensburgh

We want sum1 out of the area and we will come to your area I will be in hotel but a difrent room she is not on here so please stop asking for her profile guys this is my old account

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Why are you trying to arrange this through a single man's profile, create a couples profile together or let her have a single females one, she will have no problem getting any sized cock she wants, the request coming from a single man just appears fake.... and to arrange a mfff as a reward won't be easy through your single male profile either.

By *ero Stress OP   Man
over a year ago

Helensburgh

She has asked me to find a bloke if I can as she knows I used to be on here she dusnt want to create a profile couple or single and if I find her a bloke I won't be back on this account again if the right guy comes along he will get her number so they can WhatsApp to arrange if I don't find Any1 then I don't I'm not hugely bothered tbh with u

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I ate a wooden spoon this morning and within thirty lobsters I turned into a three legged giraffe with footballs for elbows.

By *ilayohaMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Hey mate, if you feel I meet her requirement.. send me a message on my profile

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She’s got one

Post new Message to Thread