Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

White van men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nothing finer than fucking in the back of a van, especially in a busy car park or a layby.

Ive gushed the floors of work vans.

Deceptive as no one knows what lies behind the doors.

I remember finding a country layby on a busy road. We jumped in the back and had many a fuck suck and lick. My pussy gets wet just at the thought. Would you like some stories to enlighten your evening?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes please always wanted to try this

By *aulnlolaCouple
over a year ago

norwich

yes please

By *atexpvcTV/TS
over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

I would love to be invited to join some in a van but before entering I was hooded gagged and cuffed then have two guys enjoy me before releasing me and watching me walk back to my car and drive off

over a year ago

As a single fabber at the start of my sexy journey as a pre divorcee, I was insatiable. I had soooo much male attention. Fab was like a candy shop and free sweets were plentiful.

NSA fun I messaged, flirted, had phone sex and satisfied some lovely men as they did me.

White van man being some of the best meets. Casual uncomplicated sex. Hiding from CCTV was an art as one guy I met use to fuck me from behind as I lent over his seats, he would cum after sometime always a gentleman, his cock was huge and he had a lot of sperm.I swallowed when bringing him off and it would drip down the sides of my mouth

Another time Id meet this fireman and his hose always found its way into my pussy making it sing and spray.

over a year ago

Love having fun in the back of my van

Any horny ladies in SW London fancy it drop me a line;)

over a year ago

"Nothing finer than fucking in the back of a van, especially in a busy car park or a layby.

Ive gushed the floors of work vans.

Deceptive as no one knows what lies behind the doors.

I remember finding a country layby on a busy road. We jumped in the back and had many a fuck suck and lick. My pussy gets wet just at the thought. Would you like some stories to enlighten your evening?"

Lets hear some stories please

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

I have a Mini Cooper I struggle for room for my legs under the steering wheel withought and shananigans going off in it

over a year ago

Well lets continue with a few more thoughts on white van man.

A kangoo can lol

A Mercedes Sprinter can

A VW transporter certainly can

A transit van can

An air conditioning work van can

over a year ago

"Well lets continue with a few more thoughts on white van man.

A kangoo can lol

A Mercedes Sprinter can

A transit van can

So we drive around looking for a suitable location. Get in the back he says, he unbuttoned his flies and releases his super hard enormous cock. My mouth needs practice on this one, wow. I just manage to open my lips wide enough to slip the tip of his cock into my mouth, Im salivating as I gradually suck and rub my hand up and down his rock hard cock. I nibbled the end gently with my teeth but cover my lips over my teeth as I go down on him, gagging before I can get it all in my mouth. I want him so badly to fuck my juicy wet pussy so I remove my panties and bend over placing my hands on the floor infront of me so he can see all my wet pussy and arse. He pushes the tip in slowly teasing me. He rubs it up and down between my lips taking careful hesitation over my clit then flicking his cock sensitively over it. A small moan escapes me and I am begging him to push it into me. Omg heaven, as the tsunami of gush cant escape he has filled my pussy will so much cock that it can't escape. My pussy muscles contract and tighten around him as he pounds his meat in, as he goes out the force of my gush pushes his cock clean out and it floods the floor. As he goes back in, I orgasm again and again. He keeps going and asks if I will do anal with him.

"

over a year ago

"Well lets continue with a few more thoughts on white van man.

A kangoo can lol

A Mercedes Sprinter can

A transit van can

VW T5 here

So we drive around looking for a suitable location. Get in the back he says, he unbuttoned his flies and releases his super hard enormous cock. My mouth needs practice on this one, wow. I just manage to open my lips wide enough to slip the tip of his cock into my mouth, Im salivating as I gradually suck and rub my hand up and down his rock hard cock. I nibbled the end gently with my teeth but cover my lips over my teeth as I go down on him, gagging before I can get it all in my mouth. I want him so badly to fuck my juicy wet pussy so I remove my panties and bend over placing my hands on the floor infront of me so he can see all my wet pussy and arse. He pushes the tip in slowly teasing me. He rubs it up and down between my lips taking careful hesitation over my clit then flicking his cock sensitively over it. A small moan escapes me and I am begging him to push it into me. Omg heaven, as the tsunami of gush cant escape he has filled my pussy will so much cock that it can't escape. My pussy muscles contract and tighten around him as he pounds his meat in, as he goes out the force of my gush pushes his cock clean out and it floods the floor. As he goes back in, I orgasm again and again. He keeps going and asks if I will do anal with him.

"

over a year ago

I have to say Im a little hesitant but the eroticism of the moment takes over, I said yes but be gentle. I feel the tip go in, with so much gush, lube was not needed. He gentle push more and more into me, what a nice feeling , with it being so large it felt like it was in my pussy too. My nipples were huge and aroused even more as he gently pumped me. Omg the intensity of my next orgasm made me dribble down the inside of my thighs and squirt all over the floor, he started to fuck both holes and my pussy was in heaven. I was moaning at every pump and gushing too, we built up quite a rhythm, I needed to re adjust my position to steady my now weak knees..and still he kept going. I changed position to straddling him and swapping pussy to arse omg was he ready to shoot, he was, I could sense the pulsating of sperm making its way up his cock then shooting it over my pussy and belly rubbing his cock and sperm onto my pussy lips and leaving me in a quadmire of sticky wet love juices..

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Mmmmm

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago