Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ikea car park exploits

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We drove to the quietest part of the car park, daytime fun being on the cards not a soul in sight. I loosen my clothing revealing my basque abd voluptuous breasts, my fishnet stockings and no panties making access somewhat easier. He was all over me. Kissing abd fingering me, i was wet immediately his hands were soaking the backseats were drenched. He was nervous as a do walker was near the car, obviously attracted to the movements nonetheless we continued. I got on to his lap wanting to feel his big cock inside me, craving for that fix as I feel him throbbing inside me feel him cumming knowing that hot spunk is shooting deep inside abd knowing my muscles are squeezing and milking every last drop, a feeling I just dont wabt to end. My nipples are erect and in his mouth, his cock is still hard inside me, I want more but we are confined to time and space..and the dog walker is still behind the car..I hope he enjoyed the show.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Hot is there more please

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The car meet became a regular thing with different men on separate occasions. Meeting at break times or lunch, catching short episodes of time.

I always felt I had to make sure they came to feel satisfied myself.

The back of a van being more private, I would start with licking and sucking his cock. Using the tip of my tongue to lick the precum off first then using my moist warm mouth to pop his glans just an inch or two in and out, using my hands to massage his balls looking for encouraging responses I continued to deep throat and feel his cock inside my mouth and gag because I know he likes this, he likes it a lot. I sense he might cum and stop , he protests but I want him inside me, call me selfish but I have needs too. As I sit astride him and he enters my soaking wet pussy I adjust to get maximum length and feel every inch, my pussy muscles grip him hard as he slides in and out, the feeling is too much and I orgasm over his lap and feel his cum shooting deep into me. A shuddering orgasm had by us both..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm very horny

over a year ago

Excellent looks like I need to get myself down to eastgate and keep an eye out for this... x

over a year ago

Excellent looks like I need to get myself down to eastgate and keep an eye out for this... x

over a year ago

Brings a new meaning to ikea hotdogs and meatballs

over a year ago

Think I have a few stories from a long time ago! Lakes, work, woods

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford