Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hot wife and single guys

Jump to newest

By *reddieTeresa OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

The other night, my wife and I were chatting about our next club visit and what may/might/could happen. Whilst we enjoy meeting other couples , more often than not, we end up playing with single guys. We were discussing the differences in some of our previous encounters and thought it would be really interesting to know what you single guys are ideally looking for when playing with a couple. Now I know a lot will be down to personal preference and many of you will be just happy to go with the flow if you are invited to play with a couple, but we thought it would be fun to ask on here, what would you REALLY like to happen when playing with a couple ?

For example, do u like the husband to join in or is it more of a turn on for you knowing he is watching you with his wife. Do you like to be the only guy with his wife or prefer to be one of 2/3 playing with her at once? Do you like to be in a private room or on display in a room with other couples? Or just add any preferences or great experiences you have had with couples.

We will be particularly interested in hearing what young, fit guys who visit libertys or amour underground {when it reopens} have to say.

Cos-we’ll you never know .........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me personally, I like it to be just me, the wife and the hubby watching.

I always make sure to find out any ground rules like all couples have, but really get off on the husband watching me and his wife

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've met 2 couples now and both to two very different experiences. In the scheme of the site I'd say I'm quite younger and rather in experienced. With a couple id like to just chat and if all goes well maybe watch them play a little before being invited for anything more. Mainly seeing how things progress and comfort levels go.

By *lyreelMan
over a year ago

King's lynn

Interesting question, for me it’s various things, I will give you some..... the nod from husband or wife to come ahead, whether it’s an open hand ushering you over or a glance , whatever it is that first contact is like Whoop! The playing with her next is awesome, the first feel of her breast’s, first kiss etc is great as it’s so naughty! To being in her from behind whilst she is sucking him, or the other way about, making eye contact with us both got the “Oh yeah, we have this” smile on our happy faces! It’s a visual thing for me as well as the physical, hope that helps!

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

folkstone

Eveytime I've experienced this scenario has been different. Before ever being there I would have said one on one with the wife with hubby watching would work for me BUT it's no longer so. In practice The most fun I've had has always been driven by how much fun the female(s) are having. Multiple guys, hubby joining in, hubby joining in with ME, dp, dvp. Watching, wanking, eating pussy or fucking any holes, if it turns her on it is certain to make my night. Just my two penneth, what do other think?

Post new Message to Thread