Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Just a fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Please I can’t take anymore, I think I’m going to passsss.....

I’d been struggling to get my words out, how had I ended up in this position?

In front of me was Cliff, mid 60s 6’3, silver hair build of a well kept active gym user...behind me was his wife Dee, she was 5’4 green eyes black shoulder length hair, curvy not fat but definitely no stick.

How had I ended up here on holiday with these 2 as there toy? How had my cock been placed in a cage? Will this ever stop?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

I’d had a run of bad luck..fails business, split from gf and now renting a 1bed flat the only thing I had was the drive to keep going.

My new routine was wake up eat, run, work in a dead job, gym and then home...really it had become a life changing change of life but was all a little in stimulating. That was until Dee smiled at me in the gym, I smiled back and continued my 20mins on the rower and headed for the steam room, whilst in there a few others came in but left quickly I was about to leave as Dee came in, clearly straight out of the cold shower as her nipples were almost piercing her bikini.

We smiled again and she entroduced her self, asked if I would like to grab a coffee and then laughed as she saw how hard I’d gotten

over a year ago

I couldn’t do anything other than quickly stand and leave, I took my time showering...wtf had just happened?

As I leave there she is “ you didn’t answer me so I’ve been waiting, dont ever make me wait again” Dees tone is to the point, we head down the stairs together, hands me keys and tells me to take her bags to the big black Mercedes and meet her in the small coffee shop across the road...”sorry what” I say with utter confusion.

“Just do as your requested” is the reply as she heads on

over a year ago

over a year ago

As walking in to the coffee shop in in a daze, Dee has sat at the back waiting and watching as I approach, “ see that cock of yours won’t settle” I’m wearing grey jogggers no underwear and she’s right, it’s an uncomfortable semi that won’t go down, “don’t worry, I have something for that” and with that a devise smile spreads over her face.

She then goes on to explain that she’s been watching me in the gym in my cycle of nothingness and said she wanted to see if she could help. She gave me her number, told me to txt her at around 1800, gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

over a year ago

The rest of my day flew past, I had made mistakes at work and was told to see the boss in the morning but I couldn’t concentrate, this attractive woman randomly starts telling me what to do and now I’m supposed to work ?? Pffft

1750 I’m in the flat, I’ve not eaten and I’m opening a beer...I’m sweating.

1800 hello Dee, it’s Ben. SEND.

1930 I’m still sat staring at my phone, beer not even touched.

1945 it’s an address with “ Ben please can you come to mine? Pick up a bottle of red on the way”

I throw on jeans, converse and a grey t and head over.

The house was about 20mins drive, it’s a new build, I’d been looking at these before my business crashed, I knock on the door and a tall silver haired man answers? I apologise and start to turn to leave but he tells me I’m expected...what was going on?

over a year ago

I’m lead in to the kitchen, Dee is sat at a large dinner table, skinny jeans, black heals lose shirt, her hair losely tied and I’m captivated by the combination of the red lips and emerald green eyes..please sit, she points to the chair next to her.

I see you’ve met Cliff, as he pulls the chair out for me to sit down, we shake, the kiss and he leaves the room.

“He’s the man of the house, my husband, my toy and your new trainer”.

Again I’m confused...” he’s going to work with you in the gym, get you back in to the correct mind set”...

Now I’m dumbfounded, I ask who she thought she was and why I’d need either of them to tell me what to do.

She pours a glass of red, hands me a cock cage and simply states that this is the best opportunity I will ever be given and that I should come back and see Cliff in the morning.

She stands, I can she she wants me to leave, I stand and head to the door..” Ben, don’t forget this, the chicks the cage at me”, cliff sees me out

over a year ago

Alarm is going off!!!!

I’ve over slept, it’s 940 and I should have been at work for 8...I call in sick much to the dissatisfaction of my boss.

I head to the shower feeling sorry for myself, I can hear my phone going off but assume it thecwork lot telling me how much trouble I’m in.

20 mins later and I’m getting dressed, phone goes off...it’s from Dee DONT KEEP CLIFF WAITING.

I have no idea what is going on but decide to go with it, I message to say on way over.

I arrive and he’s sat on the door step, he’s smoking a cigarette and looks pissed..No idea what she sees in you” is all he says as he turns and heads in side, I follow and begin to think I should have stain bed.

We head out to the rear of the hose and it’s a gym...a massive gym, Cliff can see I’m taken back...”it’s the reason I can afford this house”, as I look around at the mixture of weights, punch bags and a mat area I realise I’d seen Cliff before...he used to fight in MMA (nationality not ufc) he continues to explain that he now gets paid to train others..

2hrs later and I’m in the showroom, he had u

Pushed me and I didn’t let him break me.

I hear the door open and he’s just stood there...amazing body, no pubes and a decent cock...”come on hurry up, she waiting” he moves me outa the way and I head to my clothes....there she is

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

By *oanne38TV/TS
over a year ago

downpatrick

over a year ago

Dee is dressed in business wear, heals and with a look that could silence even the most alpha of men she tells me to stand in front of her..

I’m tired, my body aches from the work out with Cliff and if I’m honest I have to energy to be fighting with this stunning confident woman.

“Straighten up, where’s your head at today”, she’s adjusting my posture and just as I think I can’t take anymore bull shit she’s holding my balls, kneeling closer and I’m getting hard.

“Ahhh there is still some life in you then?” She’s now pulling back my forskin and gently tracing the edge of my helmet with her nails.

It’s a just as I I reach my hardest that suddenly Cliff is behind me, he’s got both my arms and I can’t shake him, he’s naked and I can feel how thick his cock is even soft, he must be huge hard I think to myself as I struggle.

over a year ago

Dee laughs as I’m wriggling and is sliding what I think is a cock ring over my shaft and balls.

“ now, we’re going away for a week..this is our request...not that you have a choice. You will have free use of our gym, we expect you to be here every day whilst looking after our hose, be here at least an hour before and after work.

In this time you can eat/drink what you like even stay if the feeling takes you BUT no wanking in our house” I start to say I wouldn’t but I’m cut off, “ we k ow you will do this cage is being worn and with that i here the click of the padlock on this small cock cage

By *c jMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

It’s at this point I feel it....Cliff is growing and my did he grow.

Dee can see me shuffling forward and moves me out of the way..”sit down” is all I heard as she took his length in her throat.

Cliffs moaning was deep and came from way inside, he was exceptionally still as Dee continued till he was close, she pulls away and tells him if he wants to cum then he has to do so on me..

I think this is gettin out of hand and try to stand but it's to late as he’s already in front of me 1hand in my shoulder the other furiously pulling at his cock, his moaning now grunts I can tell he’s close, Dee reaches over and pinches my nipples “good boy, stay still” and with that she let’s go “Cliff now or never” she demands and he roars back “NOOOOW” and I’m coverd,,, my chest, my stomach and my cage...

He looks at me in disgust...”clean up and fuck off...boy”

By *aughty boy999Man
over a year ago

hamilton

Mmmm...more pls

over a year ago

This is getting interesting! Thank you!

Post new Message to Thread