Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Curiosity killed the cat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I shall start at the beginning. This is Charley, the sexy female of this couple.

I started my naughty journey as a seductress during my divorce and my god what an adventure it has and still is.

I just could not get enough from you fab men. At first I was curious of what was out there. I tried and sampled many situations. Fab became my bible.

Outside sex being the most opportune availability as well as car meets. Day or night.

My first encounter was at a hotel, I was nervous being the first time with another man after 23 years with just one. This man was a dominant, as I said I was curious. I dressed myself in a red and black basque, thong, stockings and suspenders, and black heels. I am a tall blonde with blue eyes, I felt sexy and empowered.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rtraymondo76Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

As a bit of a silver fox myself I couldn't resist looking at your profile and photos although outside of your age range. Not sure I'm too far from the M4/M5 Bristol area as two couples from Dursley have been to see me and spend time at my flat on several occasions. I love your photos and would happily buy some squirty cream if you would like it. At 5'11" I'd need my platform soles (joking) but if you don't ask in this world you will never get. If you do come back to me I could send you more pics to prove the point. Ray

over a year ago

"As a bit of a silver fox myself I couldn't resist looking at your profile and photos although outside of your age range. Not sure I'm too far from the M4/M5 Bristol area as two couples from Dursley have been to see me and spend time at my flat on several occasions. I love your photos and would happily buy some squirty cream if you would like it. At 5'11" I'd need my platform soles (joking) but if you don't ask in this world you will never get. If you do come back to me I could send you more pics to prove the point. Ray"

As our profile says you are well out of our range. Appreciate the honesty but we arent seeking anyone at the present time.

By *rtraymondo76Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

An honest rejection, and who can quibble at that. Thanks for your polite reply. If only all were as honest.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Tell us more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Will do soon once my moody teenager has gone back to her lair!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great start

over a year ago

"Great start "

Thank you

over a year ago

I arranged to meet him in his hotel room. I texted when I got to the hotel, he replied with the room number. I entered the hotel lobby trying not to have eye contact with reception as I was feeling nervous. I used the lifts as directed and knocked on his door. Feeling very nervous and excited at the same time. He opened the door in a towel to the waist and offered me a coffee. Our eyes met and his towel dropped on instinct I dropped to my knees and began massaging his huge erection but he stopped me, said No, not yet, unbutton you dress let me see how you have dressed for me as his finger lightly traced down my neck and along the line or my breasts

Post new Message to Thread