Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Drinking a cum filled condom

Jump to newest

By *uracell-Danny OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Anybody have a cum fetish? I know it might not be to everyone's taste (pardon the pun lol).

I have been in contact with a few members who are really into it...literally consuming the contents of the condom.

Was wondering if other members like this sort of thing...just curious to guage people's views

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *0cksuckerMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Yeh I love it, I got fucked by a guy once and after he left I emptied his cum out of the condom into my mouth and just wanked while I kept it in my mouth

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ya love it. So hot

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

I used to see a couple from on here and he tried to set up a gangbang for her but it fell through but I started talking then meeting with them. At the gangbang they wanted all the guys to leave their full condoms on the side because she was going to make her husband drink them. On our meets it's what I did, she told him to empty my used full condoms in his mouth, which he loved to do

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Certainly had this fantasy before ......

After serving a couple and he’s fucked her filling the condom they place a cut in the teet end full of spunk then place it into my mouth teet first, as I close my mouth around it they slowly pull it out so my lip squeeze all the spunk out into my mouth ...... I’m left with a mouth full of hot spunk and her taste in my lips tho the taste depends upon if he fucked her ass or pussy ?????

Be nice if it happened tho

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

after guys have fucked me ive drank all the cum from condoms on quite a few times love it

over a year ago

"after guys have fucked me ive drank all the cum from condoms on quite a few times love it "

I love this also

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS
over a year ago

FRANCE not in

"Anybody have a cum fetish? I know it might not be to everyone's taste (pardon the pun lol).

I have been in contact with a few members who are really into it...literally consuming the contents of the condom.

Was wondering if other members like this sort of thing...just curious to guage people's views "

Its a shame to waste it after all, so yes its something that i love to do.

over a year ago

Leicester

Thanks for your comments

over a year ago

Leicester

over a year ago

"Yeh I love it, I got fucked by a guy once and after he left I emptied his cum out of the condom into my mouth and just wanked while I kept it in my mouth"
ha ha I have done this in the greenhoùse sauna. Drain the spunk onto my face and onto my cock for a spunky wank.

over a year ago

Love a cream pie clean up so satisfing

Post new Message to Thread