Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Working in panties

Jump to newest

By *ressed4fun03 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

Just wondered how many guys on here like to wear panties etc to work under their work clothes?

I started off doing it once in a while in gfs knickers for kicks, soon became an addiction and these days I wear panties, stockings and suspenders under my guy clothes all day every day, not just to work now either, out to the pub, out shopping the lot.

I sometimes find that my shirt is untucked and my suspender belt has been on show to anyone ive bent over in front of that day.

God help me if i ever pull a bird on a night out or get hit by a bus or something lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That sounds hot!

over a year ago

I wear panties to work sometimes

By *amup4fun80TV/TS
over a year ago

Southend on Sea (Benfleet)

I wear the odd bit of lingerie to work. Bra and thongs. Sometimes hold ups too. All under my work clothes. Feels so sexy

over a year ago

Yeah luv panties under normal clothes ,so exciting

By *attiejoejoeMan
over a year ago

Any town

Oh yeah I sure do enjoy that , been doing it for a few years now . Love the feeling of silky ones and tight too as I get hard when wearing them

By *ymrocruMan
over a year ago

penygroes

Do wear them occasionally. One wore my sister's knickers to a school concert I was performing in when I was about 10.

Wear knickers, thongs, holdups when I can under my normal clothes and to go out playing darts.

By *amup4fun80TV/TS
over a year ago

Wearing a bra now under my work clothes. Feels good.

By *ig Geoff6969Man
over a year ago

LEEDS

Prefer being cammando

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I love toand did it once at work panties stockings and a guy fucked me over his bonnet of his car while I was fixing it got paid twice lol xxxx

By *amup4fun80TV/TS
over a year ago

Mmmm that’s so hot

over a year ago

"Just wondered how many guys on here like to wear panties etc to work under their work clothes?

I started off doing it once in a while in gfs knickers for kicks, soon became an addiction and these days I wear panties, stockings and suspenders under my guy clothes all day every day, not just to work now either, out to the pub, out shopping the lot.

I sometimes find that my shirt is untucked and my suspender belt has been on show to anyone ive bent over in front of that day.

God help me if i ever pull a bird on a night out or get hit by a bus or something lol"

I do most days

over a year ago

I was helping a friend move house the other week, and found a pair of his wifes black lace panties in a drawer... suffice to say they were pocketed for my own personal pleasure! I wore them to work on Friday, then when everyone had left I stripped off in my office, placed the panties on my desk and proceeded to cum all over them... that was one of the horniest experiences I e had!

I'm now on the hunt for more panties.... I've already bought myself some nice new ones. But there's nothing like using a used pair from your mates sexy wife!

over a year ago

I stopped wearing male underwear a while ago. It's nice panties for me every day.

I also like to wear pantyhose and stockings and suspenders under my trousers, often at work or just out shopping

By *inkyalfieMan
over a year ago

hampshire

I’ve done it a few times. Makes me horny as fuck. A bit risky in the construction industry though.

over a year ago

"Just wondered how many guys on here like to wear panties etc to work under their work clothes?

God help me if i ever pull a bird on a night out or get hit by a bus or something lol"

Adore this too. I do it myself and also love to see other guys wearing nylons under their male other. I find it more of a turn on than someome wjo fully cross dresses

Post new Message to Thread