Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cap d Agde true story pt1

Jump to newest

By *aughtius Maximius OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

My then girlfriend and I went to Cap d`Agde for the first time a few years ago. This is what happened on the first day!

On the beach, there is a swingers section. The fresh sea air and smell of sun cream always makes me very horny! So we go there on the first day. Within 30mins, we had met a German couple. They kept looking over to us and smiling, and we thought this must be an invitation. So we went over and chatted to them. She was Judi and her husband was Franz. They were both a little older than us at the time. Both in there mid 40`s. They obviously took care of themselves as both had firm toned bodies. Judi had huge boobs and a nice bum. Not to pert, and not too big either...just right! Franz was about 5 `10 tall, slim build, but well endowed. After a short time they suggested we go back to there nearby apartment and relax. We agreed They had some wine in the fridge and we all had some. It was good to get into the shade as it was very hot outside. I sat next to Judi on the couch and my girlfriend was on the balcony with Franz. We talked for abt 10mins. Then Judi got up and got some more wine. She dropped something on the floor and as she bent over I could see from her pussy that she was very wet. As she sat down again, I started to get hard. She saw this and smiled and went down on me. I could just manage to get my hand to her pussy and started fingering her. She was very very wet and started to moan. Franz and my girlfriend heard this and came in inside. Franz smiled at me and I smiled back. He and my girlfriend just watched us as they both masturbated. Judi then straddled me and lowered herself into me. God it was so so nice. After abt 5mins, Franz and my girlfriend started kissing and then he bent her over and entered her from behind.It was very sensual and very erotic. Hot and sweaty sex. Judi and I pumped each other for about 15mins and she cum a few times. I wanted to cum in her mouth so she go off me and put my cock in her mouth. I cum quickly afterwards. Franz was banging girlfriend really hard, and she was really enjoying it. She loved it that way. Hard and fast. He came inside her a few mins later.

We met up with Judi and Franz again later in the week. But that is just one experience, and it`s all true!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Superb

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Post new Message to Thread